Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 28. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
ETH will definitely win! NEO has too many problems, they lost a lot of time. The race is already lost
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
Both coins have great potential, but I trust ETH more. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. That's why I keep a few of these coins.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
August 07, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin we have. NEO is probably the only coin that can do some damage to Ethereum in the long run. I have both coins and see no reason to pick just one of them. Ethereum is superior at the moment, but NEO has a potential. Invest in both.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
I think NEO may not be the next ETH I think Ethereum has more prospects for growth
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 07, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
NEO currently has the potential, a realyl good platform and a lot of back up from the government, which will be interesting to see how it goes, it will definitely be a great candidate to surpass ethereum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 07, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
Ohh, what comparison. In fact, both projects are very strong, but it's not difficult to guess who is better, even to look at the price with different co-capitalization of coins and emissions. Ethereum is a very strong project and it is much better.  Cool
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
In my opinion, NEO is a next-generation blockchain since it utilizes more modern PoS consensus. Ethereum is also striving to implement this by using of Casper protocol but seemingly they are still far away from it.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 07, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
I think that NEO has chances, but they are very small. Ethereum is a very strong and successful project. If the Ethereum solves problems with the speed and price of transactions, it will be the leader!
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
August 07, 2018, 03:55:45 PM
I choose to both Neo and ETH because they are the same promising coin
NEO has not experienced such serious loads on the network as ETH is experiencing. But, it seems to me that Dan in advance has foreseen everything looking at the difficulties of the etherium
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:46:45 PM
Neo is targeting a unique segment of the Cryptocurrency market and so far,  it seem Neo is the only altcoin threading this path!  If Neo is successful with it's plan,  we might be seen another ethereum in the making!
Activity: 69
August 07, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
It seems to me that both coins are good, but in NEO it is worth investing a small part of the money.  I think now ETH will bring more profit.
Activity: 61
August 07, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
I choose to both Neo and ETH because they are the same promising coin
Activity: 224
August 07, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
Both COINS are pretty successful COINS. NEO is a good intelligent contract platform, but not yet as stable as the eth has achieved. I think ETH has a more promising future than NEO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Platform digital asset NEO (previously known as Antshares) is often called the "Chinese Ethereum". Recently, representatives of the project have completed the complete rebranding. In particular, the Chinese startup reported on the upgrade of the blockchain-nod, the update of technical documentation, social media, the official website, the change of the stock Ticker, as well as the successful transition to the NEO 2.0 smart-contract system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 03:03:56 AM
Coin NEO for a long time a period of impressive growth, which enabled cryptocurrency for a small period of time to occupy 14-e rating Coinmarketcap. In the last three months, the price of cryptocurrency has increased by about 10 times and now NEO is trading around $26. The NEO offer is fixed and limited to one hundred million tokens, of which 50 million coins are in circulation on the market. The volume of market capitalization of “Chinese Ethereum " exceeds $2 billion
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:41:19 AM
Very respectful of the coin NEO. It will have a growth perspective for sure - and perhaps in the future it will replace Ethereum . Both of these coins are very promising , but so far Ethereum is in the lead
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 06, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
NEO is very difficult to become like the etherium. It seems to me that NEO has no chance to overtake the etherium or there are chances, but they are very small.
Activity: 63
August 06, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO is a good coin, but ETH is better and more popular now.  And I think NEO will not replace ETH in the future.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
I believe that NEO together Ethereum are both valuable coins, but today Ethereum is chained more attention and more in demand.
The reason why it is possible that NEO will eclipse ETH is a large influx of Chinese and other nationalities, as well as if a greater number of ICO start on NEO basis.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
They are both concentrate to the smart contracts but Neo is Chinese version of Ethereum and one day ban from China will be taken off and this can effect to price of Neo, its good investment for long term NEO.
No. I do not agree that this can be. Of course, in general, everything can be anything including ETH, but it seems to me that now the market confidence of investors to projects created in China is really high.
Pages:
Jump to: