Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 4. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
At the present time Neo and Ethereum are the leading platforms that allow developers to create intelligent contracts and decentralized applications. Because I do not choose, I invest both tokens
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
China's NEO platform is based on a smart economy. Using NEO blockchain and digital identity, users can program, register, transact and circulate many types of assets. NEO is probably the biggest threat to ETH for the following reasons: First, it has the support of the Chinese government, which is a great source of funding for development. Developers can use familiar programming languages ​such as C, C ++, Java and JavaScript. NEO also has a unique dual token platform that uses GAS to run projects on its platform. NEO users can obtain "gas" and use it to run their projects or deal with other NEO users.
But no one can predict the future. Compared to the battle between Yahoo and Google, in the long term, Google won. But Yahoo's early investors still enjoy billions of dollars in profits. So owning both of these is the best option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think it is pointless to compare these blockchains. After all, Ethereum is a faster, more reliable and popular blockchain.
Activity: 140
September 23, 2018, 08:44:24 AM
Ethereum is better than NEO. On this cryptocurrency to be carried out many various projects and startups. In the future it will be very interesting
Activity: 357
September 23, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
Absolutely i choose eth,because i really believe in eth the reason is i already earned on it and i feel that before this year will end the price of eth will going be back,like what happened before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:39:28 AM
Neo is equally a smart contract type of altcoin with a little twist to it. Neo try to bridge centralized and decentralized service together to provide crypto service to large percentage of people.
Activity: 353
September 23, 2018, 06:55:36 AM
Yes . I think both are good coins. But when we consider the current market conditions will be good for both of my coin in the future. Both coins are worth investing in, but in the future NEO will be able to surpass Ethereum. Now Ethereum is very popular and many people invest in it
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Both coins are good. NEO has a long way to go, but I believe that will be real competitor of Ethereum. Smiley
NEO still can not be rival to ETH but surely in the future it could happen if NEO can improve their technology and I believe NEO will be a great investment if you have faith in it because The potential of NEO is huge and the community possesses in China a lot
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 06:39:43 AM
I think Ethereum is technically stronger than neo. But neo has huge community support in China, so overall they're about on the same level. IMHO
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 23, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

I still think eth has more potential for development because it has been around for a long time and people know about it even though they are still very difficult.

I think Neo might overthrone Eth in a few months or years. Ethereum simply doesnt scale as well, and even with their upcoming protocol it still will not be a match i think
Activity: 139
September 23, 2018, 05:41:42 AM

I still think eth has more potential for development because it has been around for a long time and people know about it even though they are still very difficult.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
They are both concentrate to the smart contracts but Neo is Chinese version of Ethereum and one day ban from China will be taken off and this can effect to price of Neo, its good investment for long term NEO.

Well it maybe like this. But we cannot really say that it is good. Because as we all know China focused on Neo but China is not the only isers of the coins or the altcoins therefore China is just a part, a hige part but maybe it is still the etc who will survive. Not only because of its popularity but also ICO prefers using it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:38:20 AM
Both coins are good. NEO has a long way to go, but I believe that will be real competitor of Ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
I think both of them are very good and essential for this market. They both are platform based token. And both of them are good in their position. Eth is popular among general people. And nowadays most of the icos are based in ethereum. And among all platform token ethereum has the most of the icos. But technically NEO is better than ethereum. But now a days there are many good platform token. But last few months icos are not doing good. So it effects most of the platform based token and most of them are very much down from the all time high. And Ethereum is the most popular token so this incident effect eth a lots. I always like NEO more than eth but as a investment they both are good enough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 22, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
Both of these coins are very strong. I believe that they can give us a good profit. At the moment, the price of ETH has dropped so I bought a few coins.
copper member
Activity: 178
September 22, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
I think that the NEO project has a chance to compete with such a powerful and successful project as the Ethereum. But we must understand that these chances are not as large as we would like. First of all, by analyzing the NEO project for investment, one should take into account that this project is centralized in contrast to the project Ethereum, which is decentralized. And this is the biggest drawback of the NEO project.
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
I still don't know the NEO capabilities. Compared with Ethereum, which has already digested a lot of projects. NEO it  is young project. NEO has one advantage, the lack of a huge amount of "trash" tokens as in the Ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I have invested both of them. ETH has already showed good move when we compare last few years whereas NEO still have a lot space to move. Lower total and circulating supply, higher technology behind it, and you have NEO gas when you store it in your wallet. I believe we can see a good move from NEO like we have seen from ETH last year. 
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
For Neo's blockchain, the world community is not currently doing DAAP applications, since the blocker himself has not yet solved the hang-up problems and contract prices. But under the Ether they are done every day.
Activity: 406
September 18, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
At the moment I think that NEO can not yet defeat Ethereum, but in the future we can not be sure of that. NEO is a good development team, and anything is possible ..
Pages:
Jump to: