Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 8. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
No, NEO won't be the next ETH, or anything Next. NEO will remain NEO and all coin will remain other coins.
There is no way NEO replaces anything good in this market. All good coins will keep their places.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
In 2017 the NEO rose fantastically to ever reach $ 200 even though the January price was not more than $ 5, while ethereum also skyrocketed from $ 20 to $ 1000, I am sure that ethereum will recover soon so that it can make us get a big profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
September 12, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
In my point of view, both coins are good. Both have great profitability potential and that Neo is the Chinese version of Ethereum. Both of them are into smart contracts and the only difference I can see is that the price of NEO is still low since it is much younger than Eth so most of the investors are into it so they can take advantage of its low price since, we are sure that it will be one of the most valuable coins in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
well, this is a chance for neo, to surpass eth.. many investors and holders are jumping with another chain, and neo is a great coin same with eth that slowly adopt connecting assets and more are coming in the future.
Ethereum is more popular than  Ether, so I believe that eth will grow more times than NEO, because it's price is really low now. I believe Ether will grow soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
well, this is a chance for neo, to surpass eth.. many investors and holders are jumping with another chain, and neo is a great coin same with eth that slowly adopt connecting assets and more are coming in the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
ETH is a strong discount, maybe this is an opportunity for anchors. ETH has dominated this market for too long, with a lot of bad news and intrinsic blemishes that are attacking it. NEO is gradually evolving, maybe in the future the position of the ETH will no longer
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
This two crypto coins was good and no doubt about that.And if I will be the one to choose I would say Ethereum is the best 2nd to Bitcoin.
Activity: 63
September 11, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
If you choose between these coins, then I would choose ETH because now it is a more reliable coin than NEO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 04:36:18 PM
NEO has great growth potential, and I think it's worth continuing to invest. However Ethereum still remains my favorite .. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
I think that NEO can become a substitute for Ether. As for me, the coin has a great potential for growth. But it all depends on how the Chinese government treats this. Cool
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
If you choose between these coins, then ETH is better.  Now ETH is a very popular coin. And I think by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow much more.
Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
Being considered the "Ethereum of China" also creates an advantage for NEO, as we all know how big the Chinese market is, as well as the support of the local product of the community. Now NEO is suitable for investment.
Activity: 68
September 11, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
There is no real need comparing the two altcoins. They are unique in their ways. I don't see NEO being the next ETH.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
NEO is a currency coding has been of great interest during this time, NEO is a very high potential digital coin, has very good idea and technical background. NEO prices are low, so it is now reasonable to invest in NEO.
Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
Although NEO is one of the strongest rivals to ETH, ETH is still one of the top altcoins I trust.
Activity: 46
September 11, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
NEO managed to continue to grow in the Chinese market, which explains its significant growth, and this can lead to a better future, so that it is in the top ten of the currency. I believe that neo has a great future, after China admits crypto currency, the price of neo will fly to the moon
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

It was really very interesting information about NEO and ETHERIUM. Thanks for this.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
NEO vs ETH in the direction, NEO is focused on making the economy smarter by digitizing traditional real-world assets through digital identity, along with running smart contracts, while Ethereum will lead to being the only supercomputer in the world based on blockchain by hosting various digital identity use cases , computing, decentralized exchanges, remittances, and KYC.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
NEO is pleasant to me the limited issue. On this cryptocurrency very few projects are now developed. In the future developments will increase.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Etherium and Neo are the best altcoins . I invest in both altcoins , but Etherium will always be better than neo
Pages:
Jump to: