Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 44. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
People start comparing ethereum with neo. With technology that can be said equivalent, I think it makes sense if people expect the price of both will also be equivalent in the future. Maybe that's the main reason why neo grow so fast in the past year.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:06:58 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think NEO will not be able to replace ETH. indeed NEO price is currently rising dramatically, and possibly can overtake the price of ETH. but NEO is NEO, and can not replace ETH

You have a good point there and I agree with you. NEO and ETH can co-exist. It's true that a lot of new ICOs are based from NEO with the support of chinese people but ETH is already a established one and many cryptocurrencies are based and relying on it.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
my comparison between neo and ether is far away.
so it is still impossible if the ether is replaced neo in this year's time.
everything can happen if there is a possibility and time only.
Activity: 25
July 08, 2018, 04:33:19 AM
Ethereum having a very high potential for its development. So it will be very capable for Ethereum will continue to grow. Despite the declining market conditions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
NEO positioned itself in the market as a "high-speed etherium," EOS - as an "etherium on steroids," and Cardano claims that it is itself the ethereum of the next (third) generation.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
Neo is no rival to Ethereum, so it's not worth investing in neo,it's a dead project with a bunch of problems and no future.
Activity: 151
July 07, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
NEO is a promising coin and in this coin it is worth investing only for a long term, but ETH is now better.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 07:15:25 AM
For me ethereum is the best to choose than to neo because the company of ethereum is in the rank one in the alternative coins and thats proven that they are one of the trusted company.
Activity: 256
July 07, 2018, 01:54:23 AM
it could be that NEO will have a position like ETH because NEO has advantages between:
1. have a good project
2. transactions in NEO faster
3. transaction costs at NEO are cheaper
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
In my opion, I prefer NEO than ETH. The most important thing is I don't need to use GAS to transfer tokens
Activity: 69
July 06, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
For me NEO is a good smart contract platform but it is yet to attain the kind of stability ethereum have attained. If i am to choose, I will choose Neo because i really like their concept of free gas when transacting on their platform. I believe in the near future more people will shift to NEO to reduce cost.
Activity: 602
July 06, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/compare?coin_ids=neo,ethereum
neo from ATH is more, means more upside again?
but neo went up more than eth since 1 year ago
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

In my opinion, this is quite possible. But this would only be the case if the Chinese government's policy towards the crypto currencies goes in a positive direction. After that, NEO can see huge growth.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
NEO is a good coin and in NEO it is worth investing on a long term.  But ETH is already a popular coin.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
I think that the Ethereum is the coin that everyone must have because soon the course will begin to grow and besides this ETH has more prospects than NEO.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
ether was once the best altcoin . it is now facing fierce competition . neo is its strong competitor . neo has no transfer fee . and neo has no network congestion . in the next three years , neo will beat ether .
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
Not impossible if neo will be the next ethereum, if investors and many traders who are interested in neo, then it will happen. But for now, neo can not be the next ethereum, because the volume of neo still low, and the price of neo not promising yet.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Perhaps NEO will give more profit than ETH this year. But despite this, I prefer to invest in ETH. I chose a strategy with minimal risks and therefore I invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 105
July 05, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
Mostly people call Neo is China's Ethereum, but ETH is far ahead in its growth as compared to Neo. Neo is good coin and also now supporting many smart contracts as Eth. It will definitely grow in future, and it needs some time or still long road when it is seriously considered be equal or near competitor to ETH.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
July 05, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Both coins are very potential coins. But i hope NEO will be the next Ethereum. There is lots of reason for price increasing. Because this is microsoft board, It is china based cryptocurrency, We can easily purchase by chinese on their exchange. Already ETH price reached high level, But NEO keep on increasing the price. So this NEO is best for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: