Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Vs Ripple - page 2. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
I think you should buy ripple more than neo. As ripple was borned much earlier than neo, it has much more infulience and strong community than neo.

It is a good choice to buy ripple now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 15, 2018, 03:36:43 AM
If you wish to invest right now. I would prefer go buy NEO. First off all it is China almost official crypto . Cold mining is real great idea. And some hyped ICO soon will started , NEO powered.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:35:39 AM
 Ripple is more established than NEO, and has a considerable market presence. if it wasn't taken over by its Bank affiliated investors then id say its better, NEO has an interesting project with a potential growth, if it remains independent then i can bet that it will surpass ripple at some point.
Activity: 560
March 15, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

neo and ripple become the investment of choice in the top altcoin category.
now its value is getting down because of unstable market. I think you can trade for a profit on a small scale, but it can be done every day. but the level of difficulty is quite large.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
March 15, 2018, 03:32:59 AM
Ripple does not show anything at all lately. If you decide between these coins, then my choice is obvious, it's NEO. The Chinese have a lot of investor support.
Its not just ripple that isn’t showing anything currently, it’s the whole crypto market. The market is in its bearish trend, do you really expect XRP to perform in such situation? Not only ripple, almost every coin in the list of coin market cap has fallen more than half of its value for example bitcoin fell to 6000$ after hitting all time high of almost 20000$, ethereum fell to around 600$ after hitting all time high of 1400$.

XRP will show movement when the market recovers and shows bullish trend. NEO itself recently fell from 135$ to 80$. Pumps and dumps are part of crypto World, you cannot expect coins to perform all the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 15, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
Both the coins are based on different concepts.NEO is similar to ETH and its project is very solid and its development team is busy in making it as a mainstream in crypto world.As you have less capital and in this capital you are not able to get much NEO,So its better to go for XPR as its not decentralized but controlled by banks.Short term trading in XPR can give you considerable profit and you can use your profit to invest in NEO.Both the coins have large community.XPR is better for short term whereas NEO is better for long term as much work is in progress behind NEO.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
Both coins are good coins. As per my choice I would suggest to buy NEO at 60 to 65 dollars for long term prospective.
Activity: 170
March 15, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
If we take into account the fact that NEO is engaged in Buterin, who developed the etherium, then this coin looks more promising than the ripple. Although there have been a lot of positive news for ripple lately, but this token is only getting cheaper on the background of a market fall.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
March 15, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
Neo is on sale right now, I'd pick that out of the two and start earning some gas and not give your money to a centralized coin like XRP.
Well, if the main reason you are investing in NEO is because of earning GAS passively, its useless cause the amount of GAS it generates is very less and doesn’t really provide any significant amount. And though you talk about ripple being centralized, I wish you would have done some research on how ripple is moving more towards decentralization and also the application and use it offers to financial institutions are bank for cross-border payments.

A real utility token is always better than a platform that is used to just launch ICO’s and Dapps whether it is centralized or decentralized cause the utility is forever, but new project demands will degrade and reduce with time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
A very strange comparison which of course is behind the NEO project, because NEO has a greater perspective than the Ripple project. After all, the NEO project is a whole platform, which in its structure is very similar to the ETH project. I think that many will choose NEO
Indeed NEO is a great platform and Is just like ethereum with smart contract application. NEO though being a potential coin and platform, will rise slowly and the main reason behind this is that ICO’s are being regulated in many countries now and this will surely affect the number of new projects and ICO’s launching on a platform and as we know the price of a platform increase only when it has more demand of projects to be built on it. as the demand will decrease in mean time, the growth will be slow. Although I hope seeing NEO above 500$ this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
In my opinion Ripple would be good, it has an amazing performance in the start of this year and a lot of big companies are started to recognized ripple as a potential partner. Ripple centralization is a good thing in some point that it is trusted by a lot of banks and companies out there. Ripple hit the no.2 spot in the market in an instant earlier this year and right now it is in no.3 that's why if i were you i'm gonna choose ripple over NEO and another thing is i'm not a fan of NEO but i think both of them are really good coins.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 14, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return
Of these two coins, I would definitely choose NEO. Because I personally do not believe in the RIPPLE because of its centralization
Activity: 602
March 14, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
If I were you I will choose NEO, it's similar to ETH and has a community that is adopting more day by day..... I don't like Ripple very much even if I'm holding a little quantity...
March 14, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
Hi All,

In my opinion, this will definitely be NEO, as Ripple, although it has a low cost now, but its capitalization is very large, hence it will not show great growth. And even better I would advise you to still search for some promising coin, there are a lot of them on the market
March 14, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
If you are looking for crazy returns and are willing to risk your 250$ investment, I did say go for something the is in low cap for now and has a potential for growth. Maybe check out Mothership, an exchange listing is due now for a long time and when it does happen I expect it to moon.
March 14, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Hi All,

it is very difficult to tell you should invest neo or xrp,the both is very strong and in top 10 of market,i think you should invest the both neo and xrp,may be 60% neo and 40% xrp
Activity: 448
March 14, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
Hi All,

Well, that’s a real tough question to answer as both coins have good potential in long term as well as short term. If I have to choose one between the two, I would choose XRP because XRP has much more partnerships than NEO. Ripple has more liquidity than NEO. Also XRP is already in implementation in real world financial system and is also been piloted by many top financial firms and money transfer. XRP is providing solutions with the cross border payment and making them more liquid, cheap and more fast. XRP can convert one fiat currency to another in just matter of seconds and with low fees.
Activity: 630
March 13, 2018, 06:31:52 AM
At the current price I would buy both NEO and Ripple in the same percentage. It is impossible to determine which of these two projects will give a bigger gain, but they are both excellent and as soon as the market recovers I think they should grow a lot
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
March 12, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
You shouldnt invest to XRP because all of the people knew its structure which came from the banking system that is why it is very centralized and only few people could manipulate its whole market,that is why most of the people dont agree that this coin is a cryptocurrency its morelikely just another digital fiat like the one we are using in visa and mastercard.
March 12, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
It's hard to choose between Ripple and NEO, that both coins have shown quite good growth since the beginning of this year. I think, it is possible to invest in Ripple and NEO, they will prove themselves and will bring profit.
Pages:
Jump to: