Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Vs Ripple - page 4. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 18
March 12, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

Depending on your objectives you may want to opt-in for the higher risk of ripple of for the promising future of the NEO chain. I  would go for NEO definetly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 12, 2018, 03:05:23 PM
NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform .......NEO’s association with Onchain is one of the reasons many investors foresee a very bright future for NEO. While some continue to confuse the two, they are two distinct entities with each catering to its niche market. Onchain is an independent entity that is venture-backed and that help business enterprises incorporate blockchain technology into their operations. Onchain was a spinoff from NEO when the developers realized that they needed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain has developed an architecture for enterprise blockchain solution known as DNA and it has worked with many businesses to unveil the benefits of the blockchain platform. The growth of Onchain has however aided the course for NEO as it creates extra traction and interest from enterprises as well as its clients.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
If you choose between these coins, then I personally would choose NEO I think this coin has a good potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
If you invest in NEO with what you have the volume you will get will be very small but with Ripple you will have much bigger volume and Ripple has much volume and the price will continue to grow unlike NEO that has a higher price value which growth is limiting because of market share value.
Activity: 658
March 12, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrency between NEO and Ripple will give you the best performance in the future, I can only say that I think they are among the best projects in the sector and have enormous potential. I would divide my capital by 60% on Ripple and 40% on NEO
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
I don't even have to think about it, it is NEO for me! I would not go for Ripple as its rising price might be only a speculation of banks in the future. On the other hand, NEO is a green treasure that many have not found yet. At the moment its platform is practically free to use, so in this terms, it can not be beaten by most of the other platforms. Being called as Ethereum of China is an advantage as well, which is in combination with a great community a proof that we should see great things coming from it  Wink.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return
NEO will surely give a good return than ripple. There are many investors that has been rekt in Ripple, it is a pump and dump coin made by the bankers. While NEO is highly supported by chinese community and have a stable price compare to Ripple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 12, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
How did you come up with these two different coins? you shouldnt be comparing the two.NEO has a good platform and it will be the next coin after ethereum,XRP in the other hand is a very unsual coin which really not categorized as cryptocurrency because of its centralized banking structure that makes this coin out of place in our community.
Activity: 274
March 12, 2018, 02:25:11 PM
XRP isnt a cryptocurrency,very likely to be a digital fiat currency like what we have in vsa and mastercard debitcards/creditcards.NEO has a great platform which the community is starting to know and the support has been massively growing because it is the chinese ethereum which makes it the upgraded version of ethereum.
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 12, 2018, 02:12:52 PM
Hi All,

Both are good. You can add some money and invest in Two.
But if there is any problem for adding money, you can buy ripple for minimum 6 months.
It will be better. Thank you.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
March 12, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
Hi All,

There is no ground to compare ripple with a NEO. No ground at all. If you want to invest in ripple you can wait till the price falls to $0.20 but not now. NEO will give you a better profit. However, your $150 can only buy you one unit of NEO at the moment. It's a reputable Chinese coin and has a lot of hype to earn its holders profit.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 01:55:55 PM
Shouldnt be comparing the two,NEO has great platform which most of the people in our community is supporting and XRP in the other hand doesnt have a good support from our community because of its centralized nature,also it is being manipulated by the few people who has the most of its supply,so the question is where would you put your money.?
Activity: 323
Merit: 23
March 12, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
If I were you I would avoid ripple at any cost. It had an immense rise during the bear trend which is not at all healthy for any coin for that matter. It was bound to drop anytime and it did like wise. Now talking about NEO-the so called Ethereum of china, it is a great investment and the amount of exposure it has been gaining is great with some great ICO's launched on it.

Now getting to your question on investing on these. I would would definitely go for NEO. But wait. Don't put everything on it. Have you heard about ICX? If not, please do. And if at all it fascinates you then you can get on it at the right time now and see immense gains in the future if the market trend is positive. In brief, ICX is similar to ETH, NEO. But since its from Korea and we all know about Korea loving their products this coin will surely pick up steam as it is nearing its token swap and ready to be listed on the Korean Exchanges. Do check it out!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 12, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Lol! Of course NEO! Ripple is scam, i'm shure! Ripple can't have price like now, its too much fo that. With so many tokens (100 000 000 000 XRP Supply max ) Price of this coin cant't be so high like now. I prognose it will low down..
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
Definitely NEO because the prospects are much greater! I Ripple just do not shield the worthy coin top 10.
Activity: 773
March 12, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Of course Neo. Everyone knows that Neo is often called the Chinese ethereum, and it's not for nothing, because these two platforms provide a very similar functionality for their users. At the moment, about 80% of all the created blockchain projects and conducted by ICO work on the ethereum platform. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create ethereum worthy competition. The Neo platform is direct proof. This platform is focused on developers of blockchain projects from China and if the government of China lifts the ban on holding ICO, then we will see a sharp rise in the cost of Neo.
Activity: 406
March 12, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
Neo and Ripple both are the potentially strong coins but difference of price of both coins is very huge and Comparison between them is not fair. In my opinion Ripple is more volatile than Neo, so Neo is the better choice.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
The Neo team states that it creates the perfect product. Our task is to conduct a thorough analysis and understand the investment prospects. I see NEO's good chances to grow in 2018. It embodies two popular qualities: decentralized blockage and centralized regulation. In any case, it gives a way to avoid pressure from the state, which is experienced by other currencies
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
I think NEO is far better investment option. NEO is a lot more promising project and at the moment is undervalued in my opinion.
NEO is a better short term investment because people currently like it. Ripple is a better long term investment.
Activity: 194
March 12, 2018, 01:34:57 PM
NEO is an upgraded version of the ETH's platform which has more advance technology more cheaper than ethereum,plus the nep5 tokens will be much ideal token compare to the er20 tokens of ethereum.XRP is another hand is a very centralized coin which is being manipulated by the few people who invented and developed it,so where would you want to put your investment?
Pages:
Jump to: