Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Vs Ripple - page 3. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Do not compare a decent and solid platform like NEO to a shit manipulated coin like XRP,ripple doesnt deserve to be a the top 5 in coinmarketcap,shouldnt be considered as cryptocurrency in the first place it has the banking structure of the banks that makes this coin easily manipulated by its creators and developers,stay away while you still can.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
NEO of course. First of all NEO it is blockchain for smartcontracts. Ripple it is centralised blockchain, which pumped without any reason, maybe on the news that some banks use it, but it is not real usage - it is just testing.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrency between NEO and Ripple will give you the best performance in the future, I can only say that I think they are among the best projects in the sector and have enormous potential. I would divide my capital by 60% on Ripple and 40% on NEO
I agree with you dev, it would be better to divide your capital for both of these coins. because these two coins are very good and the team is solid. so there's nothing wrong you divide your capital for these two coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
NEO will be several times more promising. The largest BOOM on Ripple has already passed, all knol on it earned, big fellows ... Now it's for NEO.
Ripple is a pump and dump. I like to invest in coins that can pump and dump though there is no point in it if the USD goes down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
If you ask what can earn a lot on, then it's Ripple. If you ask which project is more promising in the long run, then in my opinion it is NEO. Ripple is just a tool. But NEO is a platform that is more useful and diverse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 12, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
Hi All,

I need your help and opinions.. I have $150 and might even go up to $250.. Should I invest in NEO or Ripple? Which would give the best Return

I suggest you make the partial investment in both with a ratio of 70:30. Invest 70% in NEO and 30% in Ripple. There are many Ripple Haters here, who will ask to invest in NEO. But Seeing the Ripple acceptance at the banking level can take this shit to the moon.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
NEO will be several times more promising. The largest BOOM on Ripple has already passed, all knol on it earned, big fellows ... Now it's for NEO.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 12, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
If you choose only the two options that you offer, I choose NEO. You can ask me why, and I will answer you. I see great potential in this coin and in its developers. Its further growth is obvious, now the question is only how long the current situation on the market will be.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
you need to know how to trade first before thinking of what to invest in. either NEO or XRP, it all boils down to how long you intend to invest. I must say that to me trading is more or less like gambling because you might as well lose part of your coin when trading. price of all altcoin now are generally unstable and it is very hard to predict any altcoin price for short-term investment but in case you are thinking of long-term investment you may go for XRP. there has been a rumour that coinbase intend to add xrp to there portfolio.

PLEASE STOP THIS OK. Coinbase will never add XRP.
Activity: 319
March 12, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
FUCK Ripple to be honest and buy NEO. I not see XRP going anywhere soon. What ever news thay are comming with the price is the same.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 12, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
you need to know how to trade first before thinking of what to invest in. either NEO or XRP, it all boils down to how long you intend to invest. I must say that to me trading is more or less like gambling because you might as well lose part of your coin when trading. price of all altcoin now are generally unstable and it is very hard to predict any altcoin price for short-term investment but in case you are thinking of long-term investment you may go for XRP. there has been a rumour that coinbase intend to add xrp to there portfolio.
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
If you want good profit - find some project on the initial coin offering (ICO) stage and invest that money into it. The thing is to find the right project. There are several good analysist like https://icodrops.com/ or cryptobred team - they are independent and can help you to choose the right one. Or buy some new GOOD tokens that are just released on the exchanges. Neo will grow, but not so fast as the new GOOD ones. Speaking of ripple - forget about that shit. It is not even a crypto, it is just banksters speculative turd to compromise crypto world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
To me Ripple seems like a much more viable and less risky bet.

The idea that the whole international economic system is going to end because of the blockchain & crypto currency is too far fetched. What's much more likely is that the technology will be appropriated by the industry and all these cryptos will disappear unless they can find an industry purpose.

Chinese platform against banks powered crypto-coin? I believe that both
will have great returns, both have strong projects and strong communities.
   I have both just to be clear about that! I do not know which one can bring
me more profit. I bought NEO at $120, ripple at $1, both are down from that
time. I do not carry much about it, I am long-term holder, and I believe in both
of them, but in NEO a bit more. There are too many Ripples out there, if they
plan to make banks to send money faster that price rise will stop on some
price and it will be stable, to attract more people. On other side NEO is a platform,
that can mean that they can spread a lot.
   In long-term NEO is my favorite, in mid-term maybe ripple can make higher profit,
just to go on $10 until the end of the year and big profit is there.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 12, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
XRP cannot compete witg the 2nd widely used platform in the community,second the ethereum.XRP doesnt have any reason why it can compete to these solid platforms like ethereum and neo,because XRP doesnt categorized as a cryptocurrency because it has the banking structure of these banks which makes it centralized currency.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
To me Ripple seems like a much more viable and less risky bet.

The idea that the whole international economic system is going to end because of the blockchain & crypto currency is too far fetched. What's much more likely is that the technology will be appropriated by the industry and all these cryptos will disappear unless they can find an industry purpose.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
XRP specifically is working to eliminate friction in cross-border payments. Everything from central banks to international payment providers, to the travel industry is open season for innovation at Ripple.

2018 is going to be a big year for Ripple/XRP.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
neo is in common not the best choice or coin. but in this weird comparison between ripple and neo, its surely neo. i mean ripple is just worthless for us.
Activity: 294
March 12, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
I decided that XRP has no unique benefits and is therefore worthless. I do think Ripple's trust-network is interesting. But I'm willing to be proven wrong about XRP if only someone would say something substantial about it.
copper member
Activity: 378
March 12, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
I'm probably among the lesser biased here. I am holding my XRP because I realized it's safer to just keep my investments still. The adoption from financial institutions seems very promising.
Activity: 215
March 12, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
I do not understand how you can compare these two coins. Absolutely different technology, team, goals ... I do not recommend investing all the money in one coin. It is better to buy a few different.
Pages:
Jump to: