Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling? - page 4. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 27, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?
Dear keep in mind Rome was not built in one day also all good things comes to those who maintain patience in crypto space. I do agree the traction of neo platform is increasing day by day with so many good project. But market looks in bearish mood and not only neo all major players are also down due to correction and so many other factors. But if you have some neo and if you hold till longer run till end of 2018 it can give you huge profit. Current price of neo is around 54$ and predicted price of neo in end of 2018 is around 370$. Now it's up to you DYOR.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 26, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Well, the cryptocurrency market, currently highly unstable,u that is why prices of coins and much podstana, and when they have stabiliziruemost nobody knows.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 26, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Not only Neo, but all cryptocurrency values ​​including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of cryptocurrency are suffering a tragic decline. Various parties have analyzed that the phenomenon of cryptocurrency triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, can also be referred to as Bubble phenomenon, can at any time break and crumble. Of course, this will impact on the ICO project they build, either new or already running.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Neo is ok I am starting to see it is not unfounded for the claims of NEO becoming a heavyweight player in the future of blockchain technology. Most NEO projects are extrememly successful despite ongoing criticism of their lack of decentralization. I think neo could easily see $500 this year
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
A lot of alts already got major pumps from this 'altseason' impulse, but NEO still had not. It means, NEO is still in accumulation, so I bet when all this energy will reach the price, NEO will boom!

Yeah I agree as NEO is a good project and I'm sure this will create a good rally soon. We just need to be patience as it will need enough time to bounce back and make a new all-time high. Patience is all we need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 22, 2018, 01:35:44 AM
Everything falls, everything changes. But also the fact that while neo do not want to promote influences its demand and does not want to keep it long-term. Everything will change when China intervenes with its active actions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 22, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
Participation does not mean that they will pour money into the company. Meetings are supposed to be the preparation for new plans. More professional staff participate and the success rate of the project in the future will be higher.
NEO is currently underestimated. Let's take the opportunity now to invest in NEO and hold them until it's pumped.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:07:42 AM
NEO picks up the big picture in the market and drags along with everyone. Of course, the fact that many ICO are produced on the NEO platform will play a plus for this coin, we will wait for the market to come alive, and then there will be a powerful upward movement. In the future, it is worth buying in your portfolio some amount of NEO coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Now the trend has changed to an upward trend. Now keep the coin and do not sell.

This recommendation will be very good for all the other altcoins and Bitcoin: hold the cryptocurrency now, when the market is still week. Stay very patient, and you will be awarded very soon.
May 19, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
The whole crypto market is now the same trend of falling, so there is nothing to be surprised here. It is unlikely that someone will be able to predict when NEO will go up.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
Don't focus too much on the NEO process drop matter, instead you should think that you can get more due to this, imagine if you can have more NEO in your wallet then you just have to wait for the pump this coming week or month, you'll gain what you lose in double!! or more...
Activity: 812
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 18, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
i see this dropping is just a normal to me, look at the market now, we may see the price of all coins are dropping heavily, so it is nothing strange to see NEO drops, but don't worry, NEO is a good altcoins, many people have predicted NEO can be the best altcoins that can defeat ETH in the future to rule the market, and become the best altcoins that can replace ETH in just a short time.
Activity: 700
May 18, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
Its just normal because the overall market has been bearish from months now, and NEO had a nice run up few months back so its moving sideways now and it will get a boost when it will get traction so just wait and hold it will do better.
Activity: 350
May 18, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
NEO has one of the most powerful transaction structure of all coins in circulation today, if not the best, many unique use cases and cutting edge technology.
May 10, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
NEO price equal to 76.336 USD at 2018-05-10. If we buy NEO for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 1.310 NEO. Based on different  forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-05-04 is 660.839 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +765.7% and our current $100 investment may be up to $865.7 in 2023! Therefore, I propose not to panic about the small drop in the value of this coin, since now is the ideal time to buy it!
Activity: 574
May 10, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
Can someone tell bitcointalk that we need to create subtopics for announcements and bounties so that we can know which companies are using the ethereum or the neo blockchain. I want to join neo based bounties and neo based ico's. How can I do that? Very frustrating finding neo based bounties.
Activity: 153
May 09, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Currently, almost all markets are falling, including NEO. The recent correction is quite dramatic, so it may cause panic. However, I believe the market will recover, and NEO will again have a high price.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 07:53:14 PM
NEO isn't getting much attention now but when the FOMO starts it will moon...

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Now the trend has changed to an upward trend. Now keep the coin and do not sell.
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
It is the market cycle and neo has a very bright future so wait for it.

I hope that NEO will return very soon to the top-10 as this coin is very cool. The NEO platform is great, and this cryptocurrency will continue gaining in 2018-2019.
Pages:
Jump to: