Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling? - page 6. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
no worry, its just the market trying to find the balanced price
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo

lots of exciting projects and news on top of neo coming
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
April 30, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
I think NEO will soon exceed the $ 100 mark for the token. In the coming weeks, I have very good forebodings. This is not an investment recommendation! please evaluate all the risks yourself!
Activity: 434
April 29, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
At present, the market is green again, and NEO is also one of the most potential coin present. is held by many investors. Be sure to hold them, all coins are tended to increase over time, you should not be too worried.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 29, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
NEO price is going up nicely with the overall market trend. It will do well with many ICOs already using its platform and many more to come  in the pipeline.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
April 29, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
The NEO exchange rate remains low due to many reasons. As the Chinese government banned the cryptos transaction, the cryptos faced too much negative news led to a drop in the exchange rate. But up to now, the NEO has risen more than 20 percent to $ 91, promising to pump $ 150 over the next two months.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
Neo coins are being shitty nowadays, the only one which is good enough is NEX, they are on crowdsale stage and it is gonna be one of the best icos that has ever been conducted on the neo blockchain.
So far, there has been only a few icos being succesful in there

You overlooked Red Pulse, which is a real quality project hitting its milestones, and it was a really successful ICO.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
Neo coins are being shitty nowadays, the only one which is good enough is NEX, they are on crowdsale stage and it is gonna be one of the best icos that has ever been conducted on the neo blockchain.
So far, there has been only a few icos being succesful in there
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 29, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
I think the fall in the price of NEO may be because the bitcoin price has not been stable. The market condition is also not conducive, so the price of all altcoin also becomes unstable.
There are altcoin prices are rising, some are down.

So the price of Neo down is already commonplace. So wait until NEO prices become stable. It takes time, so just wait. Thanks
Though Bitcoin price influences other altcoin prices but it doesn't mean it will affect its price all the time. Everything depends on the marketcycle. Look at Wanchain and ontology which are mooning day by day.
Activity: 129
April 29, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
Today most of the altcoin prices are growing again, perhaps the market will continue to increase sharply in the end of 2018. so now is still time for us to buy NEO hold. They will bring you high profits in the future.

Yeah, but we all know that NEO has a huge potential in the long term, but i still dont understand why is it so undervalued at this moment. It would be good to see NEO over $150 again just like it was before.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Today most of the altcoin prices are growing again, perhaps the market will continue to increase sharply in the end of 2018. so now is still time for us to buy NEO hold. They will bring you high profits in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
I think the fall in the price of NEO may be because the bitcoin price has not been stable. The market condition is also not conducive, so the price of all altcoin also becomes unstable.
There are altcoin prices are rising, some are down.

So the price of Neo down is already commonplace. So wait until NEO prices become stable. It takes time, so just wait. Thanks
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
April 29, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
The start of 2018 is catastrophic, and all tokens are falling. My account has shrunk to a quarter, and I'm still sticking to it. I hope the bull market will come soon.

My portfolio has also dropped a lot, but I think soon there will be bullish growth and we will get profits. NEO is a very good and promising coin which will definitely grow!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
Because NEO still has to go through various processes to be like ETH that has been very trusted in various ICO. NEO must increase its existence in the world of this crypto to attract many investors to be willing to invest in NEO. So with such will help boost the price of NEO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 06:17:43 AM
the decline in the underlying cause of the market will generally be affected negatively from the external developments or it will have a very good rise in the proper market time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
Not only the NEO but all the crypto-coin has maintained a cycle in every 3 or 6 or 9 or 12 months of period. And due to the nature of heavy volatile cryptocurrency are falling sharply and when the demand increase so does the move upward also go sharply. So, don't to be panic but to invest in the dip.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
The start of 2018 is catastrophic, and all tokens are falling. My account has shrunk to a quarter, and I'm still sticking to it. I hope the bull market will come soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
The ICO involved in the NEO does not affect the NEO value to be high, it will only affect the NEO spreading, therefore NEO must look at other factors that can make the NEO value become high, adding volume to each market. and others.

the logic is like a person running only with one leg, then he will not run normally. should be assisted with other items.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 28, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
The price is low, but it only means one thing > it can easily go up if there is a big pump.
I am more than confident in NEO, anyway, i still prefer ETH over it.
NEO, one of good and qualified coin,
But the reality until now the price is still low,
I'm sure a neo coin will rise in price more than we hope it, then better just hold it until the price soar.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
NEO, one of good and qualified coin,
But the reality until now the price is still low,
I'm sure a neo coin will rise in price more than we hope it, then better just hold it until the price soar.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
Because the hype for it is over and there is not much left for its development I think. Also the devs lied about their transaction speed and a lot
of icos have proven that they are not better than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: