Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling? - page 8. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
NEO is still way higher than where it should be. It may seem like it's dropping but if you look at the chart, you'll notice it is priced higher than it should.
Activity: 742
Merit: 606
April 25, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
I really like the coin of NEO, but the market dictates its terms, but over the last 4 days NEO start to pick up the price again and now it can not be stopped. This coin has the most important, it is investor confidence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 25, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
With the price of $69.03, it is still in the recovering mode. You cannot expect coins to go hype in just a minute. It'll take time like a month or months to reach its full price recovery. Neo is not alone because there are also some other coins which are in a very slow recovery.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Market is very bad from three months, if market can return to normal, neo will jump to high prices, it is very cheap still. I'm expecting 500 600 dollar from neo at this year, I think it can see this prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 25, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Nowadays a lot of new altcoins are emerging. Maybe NEO still has many obstacles to raise the price because of the increasing number of competitors. But I think the NEO has survived so far, so I think the fall of NEO is only temporary then it will increase again its price, I am waiting for the increase of NEO which is many times the initial price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?

Because, the competition between NEO nd other projects are growing. After discovering new AI ICOs like Matrix the features of NEO are disappeared naturally. NEO is second biggest blockchain which accepts new tokens after Ethereum. It means NEO platform has potential to surpass other competitiors after few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
neo is failing the whole crypto market is falling we can expect neo to raise back once the crypto market is back to altcoin season
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
Neo is gaining momentum to stand in the market trying to find resistance once neo stabilise to certain point we can see market bounce back to normal neo jumps to next all-time high that is 1000 dollars
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
April 23, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
I was able to purchase this $ 50 token. And then I invested it in Switcheo. In the end, I got a very good profit. I also like the dividend system in the form of a GAS token
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
The price that neo should have is above $ 100. the first decentralized stock market opened but still prices did not rise. I hope we can see higher prices, neo has big potential but i dont know why it is still fallin Smiley
It already had highies at ~150$ level. Yes, NEO is good choice for long-term investments:

1.It is "China Ethereum"
2.Up to 10k transactions
3.Free GAS just for holding your NEOs on wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
April 23, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
NEO is not falling and will rise again. NEO has chance to reach 0.05 btc in new bull run. Currently is around 0.0089 btc. Neo has big support from community and chinese Goverment. You can stake NEO and get GAS so actually you never lost by investing in NEO.
There will be many new ICOs on NEO in future , that will help price to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?
That's an amazing fact. I noticed that the NEO is very popular today, but all NEO tokens have been falling rapidly in price recently.

The most market recently fell down and its strange because the fell is too long time and its usually this month already to the moon again.
Not except neo, its also going down. The market now is green but its not guarantee for any coin will goes green too. Its depending on the demand in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
April 22, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
Give it time, we are seeing a few coins each day hit good growth lately, NEO will have it's day soon.
It's one of the best coins out there for tech and use case, it's in my top 3 for confidence come year end, so many coins last year sat stagnant during bull runs then out of no where took of very high while no one was expecting, I recall a lot of talk around Ark and Waves last year, they were moving sideways during bull runs and didn't do much while many were expecting it, then out of no where just went sky high, I was one of those people who got impatient with Ark and ended up selling it, then I watched serious regret kick in not long after missing out on a good 5x growth.

long term mentality needs to be applied over fearful short term when trading.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:17:04 AM
The price that neo should have is above $ 100. the first decentralized stock market opened but still prices did not rise. I hope we can see higher prices, neo has big potential but i dont know why it is still fallin Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 01:44:51 AM
not yet able to conclude anything from a graph of NEO because it's quite similar to the other altcoins. simply increasing the rising of NEO are dependent on bitcoin. please look at the end of February period last, NEO has risen in a quiet day on the market Cryptocurrency. that really is the difference. continue to keep your NEO and wait for it to rise again

Activity: 630
April 22, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
Because NEO is affected on the market changes and many altcoins are falling so as NEO until now it is like hard to recover because even if many ICO using NEO but many also are panic selling to think that they cannot recover anymore.

Yes, precisely. NEO could be said just follow what is being experienced by all the coins on the market. Since all are in red then surely the NEO also fell, but slowly but surely all the coins including NEO showed increase little by little.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
April 21, 2018, 08:55:08 PM
NEO has one of the most powerful transaction structure of all coins in circulation today, if not the best, many unique use cases and cutting edge technology.

You can almost be 100 % certain it will make ATH's soon, 200 USD+ before 2018 is very likely.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 21, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
The market today can not say any reason. So let's adapt to their price and in my opinion the Crypto market is only suitable for surfing investors, today not only patience holds that can make a profit. Can not rely on luck as before. So consider before investing in the Crypto market.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 21, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
NEO continues falling although the market is showing signs of recovery, showing that the NEO is heavily influenced by government bans and negative news on social networks. So after the exchange rate recovery, today NEO rates fall below 80 dollars. But I believe that at the end of the year NEO will return to the exchange rate at the end of 2017 is more than 120 dollars Smiley))
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 21, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
Most of the coins’ prices suffered in this market dip, now we see Neo recover to $75. If everything goes well, it should be able to recover to the $100 level.
Pages:
Jump to: