Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 20. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Everyone can earn on Neuroneum. I guess you just need to provide unused computing power and get paid in Neuroneum tokens. It’s a nice idea and I’ll like to see it come through.

Unfortunately, my PC does not have a lot of computing power so I do not think I will be able to make a lot of money. However, if I did need extra computing power for mining, etc. I could purchase it on the Neuroneum marketplace and hopefully at an affordable price.

That’s the best part of Neuroneum. You can be a part of this and earn more $$$ because there are a lot of options; you could provide computing power or buy computing power to mining.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everyone can earn on Neuroneum. I guess you just need to provide unused computing power and get paid in Neuroneum tokens. It’s a nice idea and I’ll like to see it come through.

Unfortunately, my PC does not have a lot of computing power so I do not think I will be able to make a lot of money. However, if I did need extra computing power for mining, etc. I could purchase it on the Neuroneum marketplace and hopefully at an affordable price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I still dislike the Crypto mining in their highlighted support, not because it's bad but i fear people will look down on it because the whole mining industry has gotten a bad taste in some people. Focusing on the ability to offer cloud computing is just a really strong selling point that always needs to be put foremost ahead i think

You got a point there. There are a few projects trying to decentralize the marketplace for cloud computing. Cloud computing could be used for mining among other uses.

Cloud computing has so many more use cases than just mining crypto currencies so we shouldn't limit Neuroneum only to mining. Section 17 in their whitepaper gives a good overview what Neuroneum can be used for. This goes from 3D-rendering, Artificial Intelligence to simulations in science (fluid dynamics, Chemistry etc.).
Activity: 448
I find interesting, Neuroneum approach to mine conveniently and spend profits instantly. The minimal fees, optimal interbank exchange rates is a great idea.
Activity: 364
I still dislike the Crypto mining in their highlighted support, not because it's bad but i fear people will look down on it because the whole mining industry has gotten a bad taste in some people. Focusing on the ability to offer cloud computing is just a really strong selling point that always needs to be put foremost ahead i think

You got a point there. There are a few projects trying to decentralize the marketplace for cloud computing. Cloud computing could be used for mining among other uses.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The Neuralink card is an interesting proposition, it adds another element to the Neuroneum project. They offer a lot of different services a card that can be used to instantly convert crypto to fiat, a cloud computing marketplace and crypto mining operations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Interesting to see the combination of crypto mining and cloud computing. How is the project moving on? Looking forward for the interesting progress.

Thank you for your interest in the project
Kindly follow more updates here neuroneum.io

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Interesting to see the combination of crypto mining and cloud computing. How is the project moving on? Looking forward for the interesting progress.
Merit: 12
Most of the decentralized platform nowadays always related to crypto mining and computing platform. I wonder how can you get compete with the others?

They have a complete section in their whitepaper where they compare parts of their project to other, similar projects. Just check section 9: There they are comparing Neuroneum to Golem, NiceHash, Mona.co and also Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Most of the decentralized platform nowadays always related to crypto mining and computing platform. I wonder how can you get compete with the others?

maybe file storage, video stream is also a good idea... all depends on dev team!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Combining the power of cloud computing, crypto-mining, and a decentralized marketplace

Turn your idle computing power into passive income and earn a good sum of amount with instant trading on the decentralized exchange. Neuroneum also offers Neuraling Card, a cryptocurrency card with the ability to withdraw Crypto into Fiat instantly.

Neuroneum is the first fully decentralized cloud computing network that combines cryptocurrency mining with a worldwide market for computing power. The platform is ideal both for software developers and for first-time miners. Income is earned by supplying computer power either to mine cryptocurrency or to be sold for commercial computational uses.

Neuroneum gives customers the ability to mine conveniently, from their homes, and to spend their profits instantaneously via the Neuralink Card — a Visa/MasterCard issued debit card with minimal fees, optimal interbank exchange rates, and inroads to over 30 million retailers around the globe.

The net result is that Neuroneum combines maximum profitability, adaptability, and efficiency into a multi-market platform designed for all skill levels.

Check Out Video Link Explaining Neuroneum:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M&t=50s

Share Your Opinion
Pages:
Jump to: