Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 13. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.

Yes. I think Neuroneum has an advantage in going past the likes of google and Apple in providing cloud computing services. They are going to be using a decentralized model and all transaction can be made with less fees.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

Public sales starts on May 1st. They’re on private sales, and so don’t need to keep updating the counter. I hope they give other investors an opportunity to invest in the public sales.

private sale is a very good time to get sensible investment for big time investors so they should try to get hold of such investment the success of the project is somehow tied to it
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
The token sale live counter is still on $1.1m. Is it being updated manually or automatically? If the live counter updates itself automatically then this is a little bit worrying as nothing has been raised in over a month. Maybe even longer.

I am not sure but I don't think it is still going? I think it has finished? Usually if collection of funds is done in multiple currencies it would take time to update.

Public sales starts on May 1st. They’re on private sales, and so don’t need to keep updating the counter. I hope they give other investors an opportunity to invest in the public sales.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I'm sure their trying to plan it out well, since the sale isnt now it gives them time to analyse hopefully how other projects have done it and the issues they have run into that way they can avoid a lot of other projects pitfalls from over zealous bounties during/before/after the sales
Merit: 12
Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 
yeah, bounty would really make great sense right now i believe there would be a lot of engagement from their community if they can start a bounty campaign

i guess they are holding back a bit for a reason who knows every team seems to do things a bit different so who knows really i'm sure when they are ready they will put it into use and get some effect out

I think they are just planning and getting ready the bounty that they will give to us this bounty will help to boost their project to be more known. But I feel they are waiting something so that they are not announcing about the bounty.

It's still quite some time until the ICO will start. So there is still enough time for a bounty campaign. And in my opinion it is better to have a shorter campaign where the pool of bounty tokens isn't that big so that the price won't be affected that much by bounty hunters that are selling their shares.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets

Neuroneum could fix this using promotions. I think that’s the focus of the bounty. But I think now is the right time to kick start the bounty. Get everyone to know about Neuroneum, just before the presale. 
yeah, bounty would really make great sense right now i believe there would be a lot of engagement from their community if they can start a bounty campaign

i guess they are holding back a bit for a reason who knows every team seems to do things a bit different so who knows really i'm sure when they are ready they will put it into use and get some effect out

I think they are just planning and getting ready the bounty that they will give to us this bounty will help to boost their project to be more known. But I feel they are waiting something so that they are not announcing about the bounty.
Bountyhive.io

I think that is why you have the one pager and the full version. Usually one pagers are highly or visual intense. What matters at the end of the day is that the project providers as much information and the users would decide.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Its not only cloud computing and crypto mining but also have another important element of decentralized market place. Multi purpose project like this would become attractive.
I dont know why everyone thinks things are globally moving to proof of stake there are some namely ethereum moving to POS but in reality the vast majority will remain POW or POWS hybrid networks to some extent that will still use mining at some level

So far there has been no consensus algorithm that suits every cryptocurrency. So you are right. There will probably always be cryptocurrencies that rely on mining in the classical sense. But besides Proof of Work and Proof of Stake, there are also many other alternatives. And who knows, maybe the best one hasn't even been invented yet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Centralized cloud computing is limited by slow tech, delayed payouts, and unsecured networks. Neuroneum provides a solution using a decentralized cloud computing platform and providing a Neuralink visa/MasterCard debit card with immediate payouts.
Activity: 364
Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

That’s would be a brilliant idea to promote the Token sale. Btw what is the Neuroneum team doing on promoting the token sale?
Activity: 448

Bountyhive.io
I dont know why everyone thinks things are globally moving to proof of stake there are some namely ethereum moving to POS but in reality the vast majority will remain POW or POWS hybrid networks to some extent that will still use mining at some level
Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

Well, there are not really that many information about the Neuroneum box miner available. For example the technical details etc.. But I guess they don't want to compete with other miners so I am pretty sure it isn't an ASIC miner. But nevertheless, some more information about it would be very much needed.

I think the same; It would not be that effective if was ASIC. Maybe it could be embedded but not a primary device. Especially that most blockchain are shifting from proof of work to proof of stake.
Your not wrong i sometimes really like when groups geet some graphic/marketing groups to do a very visual whitepaper to explain things visually it seems to help grab peoples attention maybe the team will consider something like that in the future

Me too, I would say the Neuroneum WP isn't too difficult to get through but it could definitely be improved. Maybe later on in their journey, they could update their WP and work on making it more engaging for their potential investors.

yeah, i totally agree with you in that regards because investors would not want to spend so much time trying to understand WP before investing they should make it easy to grasp

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

Well, there are not really that many information about the Neuroneum box miner available. For example the technical details etc.. But I guess they don't want to compete with other miners so I am pretty sure it isn't an ASIC miner. But nevertheless, some more information about it would be very much needed.
Pages:
Jump to: