Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 14. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Its honestly not anything about being difficult or not, its just some people prefer different things the average joe is more likely to invest in things with lots of visuals and graphs and pictures than a bunch of text which i think a lot of projects forgets
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Your not wrong i sometimes really like when groups geet some graphic/marketing groups to do a very visual whitepaper to explain things visually it seems to help grab peoples attention maybe the team will consider something like that in the future

Me too, I would say the Neuroneum WP isn't too difficult to get through but it could definitely be improved. Maybe later on in their journey, they could update their WP and work on making it more engaging for their potential investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

from what they said they are not competing with other miners they are only creating a platform for user to share their rigs just like uber but for cryptocurrency mining rig
Does anyone know if their plug-and-play box miner will only be availabe for purchase to investors from their token sale at the beginning? This would mean there's another incentive to participate in their sale. And when exactly do they plan to ship the first of these miners?

So does this mean they will be competing with other miners around? Would they be made for PoW or would they be supporting other models as well?

from what they said they are not competing with other miners they are only creating a platform for user to share their rigs just like uber but for cryptocurrency mining rig
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Here a YouTube video that would help you know about Neuroneum, the first fully decentralized cloud computing network. That creates a world wide market for cloud computing power.

I think you forgot the link to the video:-)
but a good trick, because now I really want to see this video. so please hand the link in soon

Me too looking for the video. Is the link already posted? Or atleast in their telegram channel?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes

I hope so too. But I think they have a really good concept here. If they stick on to their promises and give all they’ve promised, I think they are going to be a great investment.

How is the progress at this moment with respect to the project development? Is it on track?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Merit: 12
Bountyhive.io
Your not wrong i sometimes really like when groups geet some graphic/marketing groups to do a very visual whitepaper to explain things visually it seems to help grab peoples attention maybe the team will consider something like that in the future
I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

HA at least i'm not the only one that feels that way, i've glazed over a few times when trying to get through some projects whitepapers and especially some of the more eastern white papers that have some language issues, so getting straight to the point from the horses mouth is so much better.

one of the first thing i do is head straight to their telegram channel with questions after that i can start reading the whitepaper some whitepaper are too technical to read

I honestly like technical papers since it reflects how capable the team is. I think the information on the website convey the information for non techies? but it would be great to have a simplified version of course.

well, they should consider creating a simplified whitepaper for the non techies they can call it gray paper or something funny just to make it readable to everybody
I honestly prefer AMA's over even things like whitepapers i just find them to answer directly a lot more of the questions that actually matter while papers tend to have a lot of stuff that i could case less about, while ama's allow people to target the things that matter to the investors

Yes project's whitepapers are very technical and sometimes contain too much information for the average Joe (myself included) AMAs get to the point and it is useful for community members to find out information about their favourite projects. Neuroneum should think about running one soon.

HA at least i'm not the only one that feels that way, i've glazed over a few times when trying to get through some projects whitepapers and especially some of the more eastern white papers that have some language issues, so getting straight to the point from the horses mouth is so much better.

Especially after a long day at work, it's hard to focus on a WP. I agree WPs posted by teams from Asia invariably have a lot of grammar erros or use a lot of technical jargon that doesn't always necessarily make grammatical sense.

I wish teams put more time into publishing an in-depth FAQ section. That is the easiest way for me to intake information. Or a blog article series, or even a video or infographic. I think there a lot of better ways that a project can share their ideas!

one of the first thing i do is head straight to their telegram channel with questions after that i can start reading the whitepaper some whitepaper are too technical to read

I honestly like technical papers since it reflects how capable the team is. I think the information on the website convey the information for non techies? but it would be great to have a simplified version of course.

But projects should learn to be more precise with their whitepapers. It doesn't have to be overly complex and length doesn't matter at all. For example, the original Bitcoin whitepaper was only 9 pages long and I guess you would all agree that this was more than enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Always attracted to such projects. Especially the opportunity to get a custom card. Well, we will look at the progress of the project. I hope not to close.  Roll Eyes

I hope so too. But I think they have a really good concept here. If they stick on to their promises and give all they’ve promised, I think they are going to be a great investment.

Bountyhive.io

A lot of project have overtime promised cryptocurrency credit card let us hope neuroneum pull this off I really want to own a cryptocurrency ATM card

I would disagree on this one; I think the whitepaper reflect much of the knowledge the team has and it also reflects their capabilities. AMA are crucial but I don't think they are as crucial as the whitepapers

i agree with you on that but i will still advise the team to organize an AMA because some people might have defficulty grasping the content of the whitepaper

Yeah agree on you, i've read the whitepaper part by part because its too long, i hope they make another one, a shot one because you know, people get bored.

But it seems like they already have another, shorter version of their whitepaper. The business summary that you can find on their website, for example, is only 9 pages long. And in my opinion it gives a good and quick overview if you are scared away by their 135-page-long whitepaper.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: