Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 2. (Read 2696 times)

Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
Such decision will make a person regret in trading if being too greedy. But it’s natural because everyone have a greedy personality that cannot be hold back because of the desire to get big profits especially when the price trend is very high.
But being greedy or not it depends on the personality of each person, if a person can control the emotional/desire and have a good mind/mental then I don’t think that person will be very greedy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 10, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
Greed is never a good characteristic of a good trader. Greed makes you not to follow your own laid down rules as you want to make more. you need to be disciplined and eliminate greed as greed is an enemy to your trades and your decisions
I hope that all people will gonna realize that someday that greediness will never make them win,happy and contented in their life, that is why they don't need to be greedy as we will all gonna die someday and if we are greedy enough and will not help each others hand to grow then we will die as useless and remembered in this world as one of the bad person, so make ways to be remembered as a good rather than greedy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
Greed is never a good characteristic of a good trader. Greed makes you not to follow your own laid down rules as you want to make more. you need to be disciplined and eliminate greed as greed is an enemy to your trades and your decisions
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
But bring greedy is the best. I'm always greedy in every way as possible. It is where I earn many things. In crypto, I earn money and in games I got many kills so being greedy is good.
if you are a positive greedy person so fortune will in your hand because positive greedy person will never want to hurt people they are just want to earn money with legal position and that's why they are live in luxury life, so that's why i personally want to like being a positive greedy person because i better know the value of money for my life and my family's life and that's why i want to help for those poor people who need money for life.   
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
But bring greedy is the best. I'm always greedy in every way as possible. It is where I earn many things. In crypto, I earn money and in games I got many kills so being greedy is good.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Very true when we see that we are in a good profit sometimes we still want to wait

But being greedy in also good sometimes especially when it's price goes higher exactly what we desire. Being greedy in the sense that you are buying more cryptos because its market price has decreased over time. Greed is good as long as you know what you are doing. Smiley
Activity: 19
August 08, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
Well, this applies to almost every aspect of our lives, I guess. Sometimes it could lead to very bad things.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
Greed have caused many traders to lose quite a lot. But it is hard not to be greedy while trading. Not being greedy in trading is not something that can happen overnight. I know the feeling, when you enter a trade and it is pumping, and not knowing when to exit for the fer of exiting early. But to be a winner you have to make some rules and stick with it.If you keep practicing and abiding by you rules  then you will always win in a trade. Don't enter a trade without a stop loss, This is very important to minimize your loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
Sometimes, greedy mind do pay them but the best thing is that we should not be greedy when trading. However, if we have see a good price that have bring a better profit to us we should sell. Moreover, the beauty of trading lies in the gain not loss of money. Thanks.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
Nice Theory we should not be greedy and be a note I think is doing research on the coins that want in trading right and at least we have the science Technical analysis,Greedy should be avoided in trading or if you want greed then you must be prepared to lose.
Activity: 532
August 08, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Sure you are right been greedy may let someone loss half of his money and also it can also make someone make lots of profit.... I think when trading when should always have a price target  always forget if it goes higher than that.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
Yes, it is true. when you want a bigger profit, then the risk is also great. we better take a little profit but the profit is stable as we expect. rather than expecting big profits, but eventually things are not as expected and you fail. then you will lose time and also capital. I think the right thing to avoid the big risk is to do daily trading. with daily trading you can take a little profit every day. by always observing the state of the market. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 08, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

greed in trading will make us be destroyed. this is my experience I have always been greedy for gain many profits, and I don't pay attention to the trend. so I continued to hold and ultimately until now the price falls more than 80%.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
In the crypto market, the greedy we are, the more we sink deep into the mud and can not escape, so do not be too greedy, focus on predicting market trends and have a clear goal.

I think that's it. Simply have a clear goal and just have a small room for adjustments. Being greedy may at times reap positive rewards if the price of the coin exceeds your target but going far beyond that can make you lose more than gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
Greed is never a good trait for any trader in the financial market or crypto market. One must be disciplined and must have a target in every trade or investment. Greed can make us lose a lot of money if not properly controlled as every human has an atom of greed but the ability to control it that matters
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
I wouldn't say to never be greedy. You can be greedy when the market is fearful and red.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
In the crypto market, the greedy we are, the more we sink deep into the mud and can not escape, so do not be too greedy, focus on predicting market trends and have a clear goal.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
most of the people who are losing money while trading are the same guys who are always trying to earn every time more, that is the main reason of why they lose

Don't you think everybody came to the crypto market to earn too... That's the general idea of trading but we can just do better
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 02:53:56 AM
I see so many arguments always cornering about the greedy people in the trade, I think you've all violated someone from their financial freedom right, and I only judge about that person that he is just a billionaire, and in this bitcoin there is no prohibition about people who are greedy, I think we should focus on achieving success rather than envy with people's income.

Being greedy is not even about envying people it's just an idea of wanting to make all profit at one stroll which can either click or sink but should be discouraged
Activity: 518
August 08, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
Interestingly, greed is part of ingredient that makes us to want to earn more whether we realize it or not. We must however know when to stop been greedy and accept the level of income we earn.
Pages:
Jump to: