Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 6. (Read 2696 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
actually every body has their very very own advantages and drawbacks. To attain achievement, of path we receive as real with that we can not do it by myself. we are able to layout a success, and there are others who're genuine at reading and speculating. Do not be too greedy to do all of it through your self. Be aware about your abilities and boundaries. by using using accepting the assist of others, no longer immediately we additionally create jobs for others. similarly to the constraints of functionality, doing all of it by myself additionally result in the overall result is much less than the most, even you can cripple the losses. I assume this is the ethics of trading.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
I do believe that some sort of system can give good results, especially on long terms, giving benefit on a year level for example. If you don't step out of the rules in it, everything should be okay. Greed could make a person to make mistake or more accurate not react in right moment and do the right thing that could cause money loss in trading for example. Greed will get you great result now and then but in many more cases will make lots of problems.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
I do not know whether the greedy word comes in the trading world. Because I invested, can not I expect a little more profit? All of us have to have a lot of patience to come to this case, so when everyone wants a little more profit after so much patience can it be called greedy? Yes, I should not be tempted to see that I got enough profit.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Yes dont be a greedy person because it degrades yourself and you will also take advantage of others which is bad for bitcoin
Activity: 77
July 29, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
I fully agree with your words and I advise most newcomers to listen to this advice. Many of my friends lost their money because of greed, as well as because they did not have a clear plan for further action.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 29, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
If you are greedy, there is high possibility that you can do a bad way for you to earn money. There are also times that you can lose your money in trading if you are very greedy person.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
Greed is on me of the 7 deadly sins it is the evil that you posses will destroy you so i think it should be the trait that you should avoid

I know that we shouldn't be greedy. But greed has put all in here in the crypto community. And no one is really not guilty about it. We should sometimes need to be greedy for us to escape poverty.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
July 29, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
In trading we have to think logically, the great profits that are expected from traders in every trade but greedy in trading can ruin the logical mind and the losses we will get,
Well thats correct. If you think you are in profit and sell be contented with it. Sometimes common strategy i know from friend,they would sell half and hold the remaining coin.If it rise then theybstill have something to sell if it goes low, at least they have sold  half already.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
In trading we have to think logically, the great profits that are expected from traders in every trade but greedy in trading can ruin the logical mind and the losses we will get,
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 29, 2018, 03:34:57 AM
I think, in trading can not be said greedy because we must be able to find and take the opportunity to get profit and it has become our goal in trading is to get profit, so if there is a chance then I will take it
I am sure that in trading we should never be greedy because sometimes it can result a huge loss for us, i believe that all the traders here in crypto world want's to earn more profit but all the traders should know how to sell there crypto on the right time.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
maybe everyone has a high tagret and that's a factor that makes people greedy but if discussing greed you will never be satisfied. Trade slowly and slowly do not be greedy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
in trading we should be able to analyze the movement of coins with good so that we will know the opportunity to be able to get profit and that is the purpose of our trading, so it is not greedy but use and take as long as there is a chance to get profit
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
if you are greedy in a trade you will never get satisfaction even you can have loss if teurs are greedy.
Activity: 234
July 29, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
Never be greedy is a good rule that guides traders. If you are greedy, you loose all your profit in few seconds.
Activity: 109
July 29, 2018, 12:35:22 AM
Those rules lead us to a goal that can make us gain a huge profit but also we can lose money.
I should had earned profits greatly but I was greedy so I loss that made me waste my money.

It could be helpful if you could elaborate more on why you lose your money with greed. I am doing trading but i am still new and i can't relate how greed could affect my trading.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
Greed is on me of the 7 deadly sins it is the evil that you posses will destroy you so i think it should be the trait that you should avoid
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 10:10:07 PM
If in this world you are always greedy then you will never succeed in any field, in my opinion should set clear and specific goals, so will make you lessen the stress as well. Hopeless waiting time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I agree that we should never be greedy when we are trading becuse it will result a loss for us, before i am so greedy because i have  lot of bounty tokens and then the value of it pump really high and i dont sell it immediately i still keep it because i think it will incressed more but i am wrong the value of my bounty token was dump and i loss a huge amount of money by being greedy.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
Very true, you should avoid this kind of characteristic when you are trading. Do not wait until the price hits on top for anytime the price will go down immediately and instead of earning a lot you need to hold it because the price is too low and you will end up getting a big loss instead of big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 28, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
you are absolutely perfect, as a human tendency, when you have money coming in, it is usual that you expect more.
If you have less aim for less profits rather than high profit, because high expectations can cause losses.

I agree mate, and that happens with my friend last year he became so greed which made him decide of holding his tokens for longer time while its value reached higher. He failed to sell his coins which made him depressed until now. Due to having no satisfaction and with the expectations of much higher price  growth on his asset, he now have regrets of not fulfilling the principle of selling at higher value. The results of holding so long on his coins, it litterally dumped dipper until now at 152 satoshi per coin which was coming from $2k satoshi per coin.
That happens to me too Smiley It is hard to stay calm when you money is melting in front of your eyes. So this is the human nature. Also there are many bugs or intentional actions on exchanges which fail to execute an order in a heavy moment.
Pages:
Jump to: