Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 4. (Read 2696 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
I agree but partly! There are situations when people are really greedy, the Russians have even such a proverb "greed of a fraer ruined", in this proverb there is a share of truth. However, there are situations when not greed seized man, namely, HODL.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
Greed is the devil. I used to be greedy. Not only did I not make money, but I also lost money. No pain no gain, now my strategy of speculating is that i will buy when the price has dropped to my target,  i would sell if the token up to my target price, no longer greedy.
Activity: 686
August 07, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

You're absolutely right, we should sets limits on when to stop and end the trade. I remember getting to greedy during bitcoin ATH last december 20k I was hoping it will still go further but sadly it started plummeting still waited for it to rebound but then it continue falling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Trading train people to be a patient man, never be greedy. Everything in this world is good if we are not greedy
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 07, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
I agree. I also experienced this kind of feeling whenever I see something of my assets that is gaining huge and because of my emotions (FOMO) I got to buy in even there are 100% gains which is funny  Grin . I won't do the same again, now I am using DCA when buying but also on selling, hitting some low profits but atleast im disciplined.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
August 07, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
Greed is one of the tools that needs to be used very careful and in small portions, because without it completely you cannot gain a significant profits, and with the abandance of it, you cannot handle those profits properly.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Never be greedy in the code business, prices are always fluctuating, so holding the penny waiting for the high price is good but not too high. As such, they may fall
In my opinion, the sole motto of business is the maximization of profit or in other words is making money. This should not be called as greed. Greed is something else. Being professional, you have to abstain from using such terms. Once you have achieved a particular level of financial goals, you might shift into the altruistic side of your business. Something called corporate social responsibility which is best for business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
I agree with you! You shouldn't be greedy if you want to earn good money. I think that those who are greedy always lose money because they can't stop and always want more and more
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
yes you are right we all traders should not be greedy, when trading takes a little profit and taste but I see a lot of traders who want to try to be greedy.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
The same exact thing comes when you're gambling and won a prize. You automatically think that it came so easy so you'll try again and again. You need to know when to stop and trat your gains with respect and cold blood.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
as long as we record in detail how much percentage we have to receive each month, greed will decrease, except if the profits obtained are more than 100%, we can trade more boldly by increasing capital regularly, risk management must be arranged from the beginning to truly avoiding real losses because greed arises from uncontrolled emotions.
Activity: 57
August 07, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
it is true, if we trade in the trading market not to be greedy, we must cooperate with friends to seek profit, and also never be greedy in accepting benefits, because we live not alone, there are friends who we have to make teams to look for profit.
Humans are greedy by nature. They never compromise with what they have. They want to earn more and more and such kind of nature make them more greedy, and that is the reason that most of the trader lose a lot of money in trading.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Greed is the biggest enemy for yourself in trading because if we are greedy instead of profit, we get but loss, I have tried it at the beginning of getting to know trade and yes I am losing Grin, so never be greedy Wink
Yes being a greedy can loss us a lot of money and also it can possibly loss the opportunity to earn a huge profit. To become a successful their are a lot of challenges that we may possibly face in trading the one is being a greedy but we should not stop easily on it and make it a lesson that could teach us to improve ourselves to be satisfied on what we have earn and longer our patience for the better opportunity in the future that can give us a huge profit.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 09:05:54 AM
Never be greedy in the code business, prices are always fluctuating, so holding the penny waiting for the high price is good but not too high. As such, they may fall
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 05, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
Greed is the biggest enemy for yourself in trading because if we are greedy instead of profit, we get but loss, I have tried it at the beginning of getting to know trade and yes I am losing Grin, so never be greedy Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Most of the times greed can lead to major losses in your portfolio except when your luck favours you. I've had some experiences when I acted greedily and incurred some huge losses so now I've learnt my lesson and now I don't act greedily. As the saying goes, "There is no greater calamity than being consumed by greed."
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 12:45:32 PM
Profit from trading is really baffling. Returns could go up as high as 100%-500%, instilling a greedy mindset to traders. But remember also that these are just unrealistic gains. Thus, if it COULD go up as high as that percentage, it COULD also go down as low as -99%. It could burst out like a bubble in one flip. Digital stocks have unreal-world value, and trading it is a gamble. So better overcome greed, because greed equates with loss. Set a realistic target price, and when you have reached it, just be contented with it. Stop your mind-wandering on overrated profit.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
Never should we be tempted because greed is going to degenerate. As well as being aware of our trading, we should be well-versed in buying, selling and holding. If you always hope for a better profit, you may face tremendous losses. Which will later cause regret.
Activity: 23
August 04, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Greed is one of the enemies of trading. You need to be disciplined and have a strategy and stick with it. This is just the best way to trade. Eliminate greed and be a successful trader.
I'm not sure that greed is the right word to use here. I think everybody wants to get more money. The mistake is being careless. This often happens when you let emotions get involved. If you get upset after losing some money, you might make a bad decision afterward. You may also illogically think that if one thing worked once, it will work again. You need to diversify. You can't put too much of your money in one place. That's a recipe for failure.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
I agree with your opinion, do not be greedy in trading because if we are greedy then we can be sure we will suffer losses ...
so trading must be patient and slow but surely, because that is the key to success in trading ...
Pages:
Jump to: