Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 3. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
I also have the same slogan to not give up on reaching my dreams. I have a dream to be able to buy my own home with my side income as a bounty campaign hunter. Even though the market situation is very critical and apprehensive but I am not desperate to hope that I can buy a house with the benefits of this crypto currency. I still struggle with the bounty campaign, but the results aren't as big as when the market price is normal. But I am grateful for the better condition of my economy. I hope that the market situation can recover soon and I can immediately realize my dreams one by one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
At the first quarter of this year, my dream is so simple. I just want a 1 btc after the end of this year from doing some work on bounty thing. But the demand is too low even I use a multiple account. Maybe because of the merit system that's why most of my account is stack on member rank only. My dream is just on 10% of my dream, sad but it's okay. Atleast I don't have any money to throw with, as long as I earn and learn at the same time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
If I fail 3 times, I will give up. So I can not do anything big. Jackma is really great lesson for me, I gave up my job to follow cryptocurrency.
But I realized I had a lot of difficulties. The money I earn is not enough. I do not know how long I will try.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
Thank you, for your motivation.  Sometimes sadness and disappointment come, at such moments, I remember the words of great people.  There are a lot of them, I will not list them.  Never give up, that's the main thing.
Activity: 164
September 04, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
Nomatter how far feched it looks, no matter how impossible to achieve it seems, one thing for sure is the longer you hold on to the dream and work towards it, the higher the chances that you will actually acheive it, , doesn't matter how impossible it maybe, somehow we'll get there
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 02:33:17 AM
Never give up on your dreams and do what you want to do.

Just like the current market, although we are in a bear market, but we must hold the dream, I believe the market will rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 04, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
A dream is a motivational goal to get what you want. The dream is like fuel in a vehicle, and we know that a car needs fuel to drive it. So when the dream is lost in your mind, then you will not be able to get what you want.
Activity: 151
September 04, 2018, 02:01:20 AM
that's right, if we have a dream then we also have to make it happen. we must be more patient and work hard to get it. we know that to achieve that goal is not easy, it needs effort for that. never give up on your goal in any situation. Good luck
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Exactly right don't really give up all because of a single obstacle, instead, make it as a inspiration to make a climb on that obstacle and maybe get success. In crypto, give up is not an option but an inspiration.
In crypto trading always need an endless source of inspiration, it is the momentum to overcome difficulties in the immediate future. A successful person is a person who does not give up when difficult.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 01:43:42 AM
Keep on sticking, don't give up.
Activity: 52
September 04, 2018, 01:36:56 AM
Yes, investment in the encryption market must be patience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
Exactly right don't really give up all because of a single obstacle, instead, make it as a inspiration to make a climb on that obstacle and maybe get success. In crypto, give up is not an option but an inspiration.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
We have to look on crypto from a wider perspective and should have not been discouraged with some failures  on the road.
Only those will succeed in crypto who do not give during tough times.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 02:23:14 PM
With all of the Fear, uncertainty and doubts flying around, its not an easy thing to stay strong, but as they say, the strong hands will turn out victorious if consistency is practiced.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
When you start a job you do not know when you will succeed. Keep working, but being stupid. there will be the points you need to give up. do not insist. just know what to do.
Activity: 202
September 03, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
You just nail it, it's a fact  you should never give up on your dreams you should hold on to your dream no matter the circumstances you are facing giving up is not the best option, you might never know how close you are to your goals before giving up, that is why I said you should never give up.
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
Determination is always a key. There are really a lot of people who gave up halfway, and they worked hard for so long but gave up easily. The result is a new start and a constant start. Instead, the persevering people have already reached the end and reap fully.
Activity: 532
September 02, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
You are right in life you need to follow your dreams obstacles and challenges may come but still believe in your self... The picture gives clear understanding.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
Yes, I agree, in order to succeed, it is necessary to work very long and painfully. You must be obsessed with your work, live your idea around the clock.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
First picture - very good example of motivation for those who are still waiting for their profits, but I'm afraid that it has nothing to do with reality - perhaps we will have to wait a very long time to see the figures that we saw at the end of last year. The market will need a lot of time to recover and show a new strong growth!
You never know what will happen and even more, you can't predict when exactly will it happen. If ETF will be approved market again will blast like last year, so let's wait for the results.
Pages:
Jump to: