Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 10. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:57:54 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

Reaching our goals in life is not easy to achieve but it is not reason to refuse to reach your goal there are many struggles in your way but don't hesitate to pass through on it because it will make you strong. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with the goals so strong that the
 obstacles,failure and loss only act as motivation. There are no shortcuts work hard,be patient,consistent and never give up. That't the key to success.

I don't want to give up because I have a dream of my life. Because of my dream I overcome some obstacle come in my life. I want more patience because the market situation goes down. We don't lose our hope maybe someday the market goes up again.And that is the right time that we have good future to pursue of our dreams.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
Journey to the top or your dreams is hard to get. You have to be patient and seize the moment. It can be said for both life and investment in cryptocurrency. Markets can go up and down. You can earn money from this.
Activity: 133
August 23, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
i accept it that we never should give up on our dream, they imagine us and make out efforts easy to fulfill our aim, so never loss our confidence instead also work done by passion. It is time when crypto condition  is decline so you should improve it and achieve it on the top that will be possible on believe it and invest it.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

Yes, that's exactly how I believe, you can never give up your goal or your dreams and go to the last and you will achieve it!
Activity: 221
August 23, 2018, 07:41:40 AM
Current market conditions can make people give up on crypto. But for anyone who believes in crypto this condition is a good thing to buy coins for investment. So don't give up easily because giving up now will only make your dreams disappear and that will make you regret because I'm sure crypto will grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Yes, I agree. if you want a good return, the premise is that you have to work harder, People who are halfway will never get a gem. I will continue to walk.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 07:15:26 AM
The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step. Every  great achievement has a starting point. Most times we only see the glory and forget that it's as a result of the sleepless nights and sacrifices. The Cryptocurrency space is in its infancy and we're fortunate to be in the industry. The journey may have been very rough, due to the losses, but at the end it will be worth it. It's better to see every unfortunate circumstance as a necessary experience required for a greater accomplishment.
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
because altcoin will help you to need or your dreams come true, for that we need a mini income to our lives to support our coin to our money, we will centralized in to future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 23, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

I have the same feeling fellow, but I think we only have to wait, we cannot do something more. And maybe bright future will wait for us ).
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
Hi Guys

Thanks for a wonderful message. I have so many trials came in my life but I did not regret it because it leads me to where I am now, I have learned so many things from my faults. I never give up any trials since it made me a stronger person and smart, I will not be here if I have gave up trials in life and I do believe that we will not be given a trial which we cannot make solve it for everything has a reason so lets face it.
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
Absolute solution comes from absolute problem, ultimate certainty comes from ultimate uncertainty, total acceptance comes from total rejection, complete perfection comes from complete flaw, ample richness comes from ample poverty, foolproof protection comes from unyielding danger and unlimited liberty comes from unlimited restriction. Each one is coincident of another as dark is coincident of light.dream big and you can archive it fast if you invest in crypto.Some day you will look back at your struggling days and feel proud of what you have achieved  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
I like this photo, we never give up our dreams. To achieve your dreams, you have to work hard otherwise you will be the man on this picture. Obstacles are normal in our lives, it happens to everyone  if you do not conquer it, you will never achieve your dreams.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 23, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
Very appropriate image Smiley. With crypto it is easier too...you don't have to work your ass off daily...only buy initially and wait patiently....until the end of times and then moon Smiley. Make sure you buy into proper projects though Smiley
Activity: 19
August 23, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
Stay enthusiastic in reaching dreams. Because Reaching a dream is not as easy as turning your palm, we must make every effort and keep trying. No effort betrays the results. Especially trying and doing business in this crypto world. If you are eager to try, then you will get the benefits. If you have ever failed, it is common in business in the Crypto world.
Activity: 166
August 23, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

The results you get will be the same as your hard efforts. So do what you already do in the world of this crypto if you invest in very proper coins of course the result would also be nice. And you don't ever give up because in the world of crypto is still a lot of opportunities to earn more money.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
Never give up before you can realize your dreams. The current fall in market prices is not to be used as a scourge and fear to invest. This is precisely the best foundation to realize all your dreams. Having lots of coins by sharing types, then holding them until he grows up will lead you to the gate of success. You will be able to enjoy the results of your hard work with the many benefits you get.
Activity: 48
August 23, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
Maybe we just need to stick to it and get huge wealth. We will tell ourselves every time the market starts to fall, but what is the end result? I am more curious about this.Is someone really waiting for the harvest? Why haven't I waited for the results I want?
Activity: 134
August 23, 2018, 05:23:38 AM
Yes, no matter what we do, we must persevere and maintain patience to be successful. I think the key to success is whether we can stick to the end, invest in this market as well, and maintain enough patience then you will Will be successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
I agree if you have strong will you can make great things happen. Just learn to have patience and stay motivated by your dreams.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
maybe lately a lot of people give up and stay away from crypto because the obstacles that are still going on today are bear markets, so bear markets have made many people who used to believe in crypto become people who are very distrustful of crypto, many of my friends who left the crypto world because the crypto state is getting worse and worse, maybe this deterioration in the market is caused by a bear market that is still going on, but I'm not like my friend, I agree with you, maybe this is an obstacle that must be passed to get to success, and be patient and keep trying and never give up are the keys.
Pages:
Jump to: