Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 8. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:02:21 AM
Each of us has a dream for ourselves and my dream is Bitcoin. Since i know about the crypto market, I'm really passionate about them, despite the low bitcoin prices i never get depressed and give up because  know Bitcoin is the motivation for me every day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
You are right! We shouldn't give up our dream.
"Stay strong. Even when it feels like everything is falling apart"
Above is my favorite slogan. It makes me become stronger when face to face with the difficulties in life

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
Thats the true inspiration to each and every user here. He is one among the person who succeeded depending upon the technology advancement. Also he's an example to follow the dreams overcoming obstacles. We don't know how close we are all to the peak level growth of cryptocurrency. We need to stay strong to make the dream come true.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 01:46:13 AM
Always following your dream is a worthy endeavor that allows you to go through many failures more calmly and unnecessarily unrest! I set myself the goal of succeeding in long-term investments in the crypto currency. Changes in the crypto-currency market for one month or even a year for me are not significant. And the general tendency of growth for ten years of existence of crypto-currency industry can not but rejoice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 24, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Yes...you're correct. Giving up on your dreams will get you no where. I am inspired by this post and the story of this man. I have seen many people struggled and get discouraged, but the ultimate goal lies ahead. I will not give up..so help me God.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:35:34 AM
Well, when there is a dream, it is a kind of goal. And we go to her streaming and purposeful towards her. And the obstacles are testing us with space, whether we are worthy to receive those rewards and generosity that have earned. All optimism and good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
August 24, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
Life will never provide success directly, it can only provides possibilities and opportunities. It's  upto you to convert into success. For this  we should never give up on our dreams, we work hard to fulfill our dreams. Obstacles are normal in this world but we need to stay strong. So, Never give up

Things are not that simple really. If you have something stuck in your mind, something truly impossible (you choose what), then all your effort will be a waste of time and life. For example, Jack Ma from the OP tried various things, so what was his dream really? And how well does trying yourself in very diverse fields live with the idea of never giving up? It may turn out that the approach of never giving up will lead you directly to a dead end just because you chose to never give up.

It seems you should first find out what you are best at and then pursue your interests there. But that means having to give up your dreams if they happen to be only dreams (rhymes with wishful thinking) without a chance for success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 01:12:09 AM
I will not give up until my dream is actualized, I have passed through many difficult and hard times and the living God I served is with me, despite all the ups and downs and challenges that came my way  I don't feel discouraged and disappointed but I faced them squarely because I have a dream and it must come to pass, I feel encouraged from all the comments and post on this topic.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 24, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
Yes, we should not give up on our dreams. But we should be clear about our dream and the right path should be followed otherwise we will waste lot of time and energy. Especially in crypto, to get success, we should not give up as patience is the key to success.
Exactly not giving up will resulted into positive outcome by achieving our goals. Having patience and determined just like in investing in crypto we can be success. Never give up indeed and all is well and into place.
Positive and Optimistic answer, the main thing is that you must hard work daily with positive attitude  all is well one day.
Helper
August 24, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
My dream is to be successful and be able to bring my family to a better standard of living. For the sake of my dreams, I must be passionate about working to make it happen.
we can simply say that hard work and Analyze your work time to time so that you are on the right track. best of luck on your dreams.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 08:03:11 PM
it must be bro. because someone must have a high dream as high as the sky. but it must be a good dream and have a positive impact on us and others. therefore I chose to invest in cryiptocurrency to pursue my dream bro. to be true
copper member
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
Never give up
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
We should never give up on our dreams but to get that dream also needs action where you have to work hard. Likewise with your dream in Crypto, to get it you have to work hard here.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
Life will never provide success directly, it can only provides possibilities and opportunities. It's  upto you to convert into success. For this  we should never give up on our dreams, we work hard to fulfill our dreams. Obstacles are normal in this world but we need to stay strong. So, Never give up
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
having a dream is very good means there is a purpose in life that you must achieve. if you have a dream, never stop to reach it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
Yes, I have faced a similar situation. Only she was not in the crypto-sphere, but in the love sphere and indeed, sometimes we do not know how close we are to the goal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

When we were little many of us had dreams. Just looking at something or watching something interesting, and in our hearts saying "I want to be rich" And of course that is just our wishful thinking.  Is it still that easy, propose something to be a dream, an ideal or a goal?...
Many people succeed because they initially have dreams, which may be impossible and criticized by many people. But in the end, many of them acknowledged the truth, because 'the dreamer' was able to prove it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
Some situations are just out of our control. For example we cannot do anything about the current market situation. We cannot do anything to help Ether recover unless we are market whales. OOps, we are not.
Helper
August 23, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
Successful people achieved their goals due to the fact that they did not give up and went to the end. No matter how many defeats you have on the way, never give up.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work, continuity. And failure is not opposite to success but its a part of the success. Never give up
Helper
August 23, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
Everything in this world is build by a dream, albert einstein said " never give up on what you really want to do the persons with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the fact. "
If you have a big dream when you find a problem in your life, you always have a way to solve it, but if you don't have a dream and you find a problem you will quit and not doing it anymore.
You catch the Point, That's why Philosophers said that Dream it,Believe it and Achieve it.
Pages:
Jump to: