Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 6. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
I have joined many bounty campaigns nowadays most of these are scams and I do not have all the eight bounty campaigns I've joined but two bounty only have paid me now but its ok for me never stop reaching my dreams.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
I will never give up! Although my relatives and even girlfriend doubt that I can suceed choosing crypto, they don't believe in potential of crypto , I believe in it and I don't stop even if marketcap goes to 100 bln.
I see this road as 3-5 years to sucess, to catch x20 and become millionaire
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
Don't give up easily to do something, especially in business. If you fail in business, then rise again. Because failure is the most valuable thing in your life. You should keep trying and praying in doing business, especially in this Crypto world. Indeed the struggle in the crypto world is not easy. But the results will also be profitable later.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
I know  it take so long for me to achieve my dreams  but im not gonna tired to to follow  it i know that i can reach it by the help of being hard-working and patience there is no impossible on it.Like here is cypto world we all know about the status of market but we should not be panic because everything  is under control  we just need to wait for perfect timing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
I of course love visionaries, but need to not forget 1 thing. Dreams must be accompanied by action, if you just sit and dream, nothing will happen.
Activity: 462
August 25, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
I do not think that a critical drop in the crypto market is possible in the near future. For me, this is really the technology of the future, enabling me to fulfill my dream.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Indeed, often the way to achieve your dream seems too complicated and risky. Therefore, you need to learn from your own and other people's mistakes, so that investment and work with krypto really gave the realization of a dream.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 25, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.
I do agree sometimes the dreams just become unreachable and hard to be true. But its good to keep staying to chase your dream, cause i think its beautiful and make a reasons to live.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 25, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
hello buddy, we can motivated from some quotes but we can life with it, so just wake up from your dream and face the reallity. that's best way to never give up.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".Motivation is the most important part of our successful life, it protect us from give up and encourage us to keep going, in bad conditions, motivation play a part as a good friend supports us and tell us "not to give up buddy everything will be ok".

Motivation will help us to get closer to success. Many people say that don't be afraid to dream because by dreaming we will get closer to the spirit. Someone who dares to dream then they will more easily get what they want. Continue to motivate ourselves so that we can get a shot of enthusiasm and never give up because it will only hinder the development that we will live.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies are everyone's hopes and dreams for success and wealth, I'm sure that with patience we can realize the dream of being rich like a previous success story.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 25, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
hello buddy, we can motivated from some quotes but we can life with it, so just wake up from your dream and face the reallity. that's best way to never give up.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".Motivation is the most important part of our successful life, it protect us from give up and encourage us to keep going, in bad conditions, motivation play a part as a good friend supports us and tell us "not to give up buddy everything will be ok".

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●
Activity: 56
Helper
August 25, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".
Activity: 202
August 25, 2018, 12:27:14 AM
that is true if we have a dream we should be able to pursue them. never give up on everything. we know that the world of cryptocurrency can provide many benefits if we can use it well. so don't ever stop to continue to learn the cryptocurrency well in order to get benefit from it.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 12:10:12 AM
There are dreams that do not realized but there are also dreams that one day you can not believe that is happenning, joining crypto currency is also like a dream ,but it is fullfilling ,so for nembers who are still dreaming of good things ,just never give up and live your dreams to reality.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 11:49:53 PM
from dreams we can realize what we want, the point is never to give up. Especially in the crypto world we must have strong mentality.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
basically, a dream will never be realized if there is no effort to get it. therefore we must also strive to realize our dreams. we will never know what will happen in the world of cryptocurrency, therefore we must be more patient and persevere.
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
It's true. If you have a dream, you should not give it up too soon, which can help you fulfill that dream sometime in the future, even though it's a long time. But giving up his dream too early also has a good side of it. If you have the dream of becoming a billionaire in the future with a lot of investment in Cryptocurrency, but you do not have much knowledge of them, I suggest that you either give up or continue to learn a lot about them. Before giving up a dream, look at why we started
Activity: 136
August 24, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
Never giving up is good but take note that knowing when to give up is also needed, you can make unnecessary decision if you dont give up and still following your dreams even if its wrong
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

What a good inspiration this message to me or people
who joined this forum especially right now that the price was very low.We never give up to wait until the price will recover or we can gain big profit on the coins that we had.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
Giving up is never an option to me. If you tried and failed means there is still a lot to be done.
Pages:
Jump to: