Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 21. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
February 01, 2019, 03:34:31 PM
You're right! I myself often began to regret that I did something wrong, I sold the coins early or did not sell them at all, but I realized that it was not worth such experiences. The fact is that the more you experience or doubt, you will make more erroneous actions. Cryptocurrency as an opportunity, so it can take your money. You must clearly understand what you are doing and will continue to do so. And also, try to learn from your own or others' mistakes, so as not to commit them in the future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 01, 2019, 03:28:58 PM
Exactly we don't need to get regretted on those things which have related to the cryptocurrency. Instead of that, we have to learn from those mistakes and never have to repeat the same mistake.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 07:58:42 PM
Even if I can still remember some of the mistakes i have made, i still ensure that i use them positively in order to avoid further mistakes.
Allowing one's past mistakes to cause setbacks might be the worst thing, because it could cause more failures if care is not taken.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
January 31, 2019, 07:49:31 PM
The past is past. i never remember all my action in the past. looking back just give me more stressful and it's not good for my healthy.  Cheesy when one day i choose to sell my crypto assets, i think that's a best decision that i've ever made. i never regret it.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
January 31, 2019, 07:43:59 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Thanks for the motivation my friend, you motivated me because sometimes I'm prostrated and feel quitting due to bad market condition. Your right we need to continue the work in ups and down of our decision making in crypto. We should move on and never regret, everything will be fine soon here in crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 07:41:05 PM
I fully support the author of this article does not need to look at the back, because there is a huge future ahead for the cryptocurrency, and we are at an early stage, we can still earn a lot of money do not look at what the market is in the drawdown growth will definitely be, it's a matter of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 31, 2019, 07:40:28 PM
This is a very useful recommendation. You can not focus on the past, on past situations in which you could do better than they did. Keep working and you will be able to change the situation for the better.Without mistakes, mankind cannot find the right way. The people who found the mistakes in the learning experience learned not to choose the wrong way. Never regret the mistakes that have happened in the past. You must turn your face into the future.
Activity: 574
January 31, 2019, 07:36:02 PM
It is better to learn from your mistakes than let it go then repeat that mistake again in the future. In crypto currency you can experience many things which will make you better in the future.
if we look at the risks we will get in investing with crypto currencies, of course if we make a few mistakes, we will get it already because of the risk we learn from mistakes and certainly to benefit from our experience.
This is for sure, and experience is very necessary in the future, what’s sad because of mistakes, yes, and so it should have meant.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 07:33:30 PM
Everything can happen in a short time when we invest in crypto currency, for that what has happened so that it becomes a lesson and start with something new to be successful in crypto investment. Do it patiently, learn about price movements, find the right time to buy. Set the principle to make a profit, and if there is a price increase that allows us to sell, then sell then buy back when it allows us to buy and get profit. Maybe in this way, we will be able to achieve success in crypto investing by obtaining benefits that make us happy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 31, 2019, 07:27:22 PM
It is better to learn from your mistakes than let it go then repeat that mistake again in the future. In crypto currency you can experience many things which will make you better in the future.
if we look at the risks we will get in investing with crypto currencies, of course if we make a few mistakes, we will get it already because of the risk we learn from mistakes and certainly to benefit from our experience.
Activity: 364
January 31, 2019, 06:54:13 PM
I try not to regret anything. But sometimes it makes me sad that I missed some very important chance in the market.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
January 31, 2019, 06:22:43 PM
The biggest mistake I've ever made was to join in crypto in a later time. If I just join in crypto during 2016 and 2017, definitely I am one of the richest crypto enthussiast today. However, I am trying my best to earn a lot in cryptocurrency and stay from it though there is a bloody market nowadays. I have my dreams and I think crypto will make it for me. So, I never regret to join in cryptocurrency because it gives me everything I have now, even in small things.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 06:18:23 PM
Why regret what you've ever done. I am sure that at that moment you thought you were doing everything right. Well, even if you did not achieve what you wanted. You have tried and gained valuable experience that will save you in the future.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 31, 2019, 05:27:48 PM
I made a lot of mistakes at the time when I was new. But at the moment my strategy has changed very much and I try not to regret the failures.
Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 31, 2019, 05:26:03 PM
I love the ideology of never regret anything in Crypto cos with that it will help you really go a long way. You are bound to meet many uncertainties but make a decision and move ahead without regrets
Activity: 364
January 31, 2019, 04:53:14 PM
Does it make sense to regret something? It still won't change anything. Those who could earn - earned, but not at all it turned out as not all can benefit from the developed situations.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 03:38:21 PM
yes regret can affect dramatically your future decision this is why i advise you too to not regret any past decision you made hope a good luck for all in their future decision Smiley
And not only in cryptocurrency can not be regretted. In any case, so. If you want to achieve something, then instead of regret, it is better to analyze and avoid the same mistakes.
Activity: 658
January 31, 2019, 03:27:59 PM
yes regret can affect dramatically your future decision this is why i advise you too to not regret any past decision you made hope a good luck for all in their future decision Smiley
copper member
Activity: 210
January 31, 2019, 02:44:43 PM
You should not regret about your mistakes, you should stay calm and learn from them. Without mistakes it is impossible to reach your goal, but you should not cry about them, but analyse and avoid in the future trades.
Activity: 588
January 31, 2019, 03:24:46 AM
Yes, in crypto regret the loss of profits - not worth it. This experience is invaluable in its own way. The market is constantly changing, everyone makes mistakes. Just draw conclusions and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: