Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 23. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 07:12:56 AM
I think everyone gathered here made a mistake at least once, which they later regretted. Some spat on everything, turned around and left, while others are not going to give up. Whether we regret or not, it will not change anything. We need to move on and not lose heart.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 28, 2019, 07:12:10 AM
Granted, we all make mistakes sometime, but this is not a reason to give up and blame ourselves, we need to accept it and move on!
to learn to move on after failures you need to have a very strong character. And in order not to make many mistakes, you need to become true professionals in this business and constantly learn and develop. then the amount of your mistakes will reduced to a minimum
for sure we have to be profesionall if we decided invest our money into this market.have to learn everything that could make us survive and avoid big mistakes.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 28, 2019, 06:41:33 AM
Granted, we all make mistakes sometime, but this is not a reason to give up and blame ourselves, we need to accept it and move on!
to learn to move on after failures you need to have a very strong character. And in order not to make many mistakes, you need to become true professionals in this business and constantly learn and develop. then the amount of your mistakes will reduced to a minimum
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 28, 2019, 06:39:26 AM
Before you go and join cryptocurrency activities or anything related to cryptos , try to make ready for yourself when you decide to joint crypto currency , I never regret joining crypto no matter what happens because I know already the concepts , anticipate the things that would happen in the future so there is no regret for this  things in cryptocurrency and accept the ups and downs that I would encounter on this kind of technology.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 28, 2019, 06:31:27 AM
 Sad Yes we admit we all have bad decision, wrong move, miscalculation, regrets and all that.. but still those thing help us learn many things when come to cryptocurrency, all the more we became wiser and matured, yes I agree too that we have to move on and continue our life whatever the condition or bitcoin or cryptocurrency is, there still hope to make a profit there still be next time for us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 06:23:00 AM
Activity: 560
January 28, 2019, 06:14:42 AM
It is common mistake. People think too much about past and don't concentrate on future. As a result they receive negative mood and don't keep going.
I think we should concentrate more on future and conctantly learn something new
Yeah, nobody would think too much about the past so just let it behind and continue to build your awesome future. Just keep goin' man.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2019, 06:08:46 AM
It is common mistake. People think too much about past and don't concentrate on future. As a result they receive negative mood and don't keep going.
I think we should concentrate more on future and conctantly learn something new
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
January 28, 2019, 06:02:07 AM
You are very right and I thank you for reminding me, I really needed this right now.. made some pretty bad decisions recently, sold some tokens that later mooned more than I sold, it really made me depressed for a while but now I am over it.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 04:52:22 AM
Exactly! I have never regret for some actions, even for crypto losses there won't be any regret from my point of view.
it seems like no one should worry about losses, because it is experience for you!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 28, 2019, 04:47:12 AM
yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
the aphorism says "Experience is the best teacher."
If you learn from your mistakes and yo go forward, you probably get the improvement in the long run.
Investing is always risky, this does not guarantee profit but if you find the right formula, you'll probably make money then.
Just don't give up easily, although you put a limit but with high risk investment, there is a high reward possibility as well.
The characteristic of thinking positive will not allow you to regret but to keep moving forward,this attitude should be in place where you are already feeling down don't just quit but to learned from previous market movement you can create good strategy if you will continue searching for particular combinations, change paces each time its needed then always have a good backup plans and practice little by little if you will going to try back and short the market trend.
That's right, you move forward to reach your goal, things happen and therefore accept it.
In the first place, we all know the risk and we still take it, we should be ready for whatever happen, that's the way we should behave.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 28, 2019, 01:49:42 AM
yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
If you learn from your mistakes and yo go forward, you probably get the improvement in the long run.
Investing is always risky, this does not guarantee profit but if you find the right formula, you'll probably make money then.
Just don't give up easily, although you put a limit but with high risk investment, there is a high reward possibility as well.
The characteristic of thinking positive will not allow you to regret but to keep moving forward,this attitude should be in place where you are already feeling down don't just quit but to learned from previous market movement you can create good strategy if you will continue searching for particular combinations, change paces each time its needed then always have a good backup plans and practice little by little if you will going to try back and short the market trend.
Activity: 602
January 27, 2019, 10:27:42 PM
Yes, I agree with this expression, never regret anything, for example when we have invested in something good and it turns out the results are not as we want, do not regret having done it, failure is a natural thing in a business, like today we jumped in the crypto world but the results have not yet been successful even though there is no one at all don't be easily discouraged, because all of them need the process to get results that meet our expectations, the key remains patient and confident in the results that will be obtained later
Activity: 249
January 27, 2019, 10:12:40 PM
now the market is getting lower and often the market is red. if you sell now, you will lose a lot because of heavy losses. I think it's better to hold back until the market improves and at least you don't lose. if you believe the market will recover, you don't do it and you will hold it back until the conditions are really good.

if it has happened, yes there is no need to regret it and then do your best.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 27, 2019, 09:14:40 PM
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 27, 2019, 10:05:38 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
It is especially incomprehensible where  moving and at the expense of what to get here profit. Of course, maybe you are telling the truth, but it is not for everyone, and sometimes there is simply nothing to move forward.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2019, 10:03:59 AM
Activity: 602
January 27, 2019, 10:00:25 AM
The most important thing is to understand whether this makes sense. Therefore, I think that swearing or negatively understanding what is bad or good here, I think that swearing at oneself is simply meaningless. It is a fact.
Activity: 350
January 27, 2019, 09:52:17 AM
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

All of us in the past made certain serious mistakes, lost money because of wrong decisions. I also regretted such mistakes and lost money for a very long time. But over time, I became convinced that such mistakes were of great importance to me and brought real benefits.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
January 14, 2019, 03:38:33 AM
Focus on here and now.
That is right. Stood up for yourself, and never ever blame yourself for whats happen on you for the past hours days, or even months and years. Because it is all in the past. Instead, focus yourself for the future. The future is bright in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: