Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 22. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 07:12:08 PM
There is one great regret I have. In early 2017, I invested about $50 on a particular coin on two occasions. Towards the end of December of the same year, the return from my investment worth $1500. I thought that was how it will kept on increasing, instead of me to have sold it and use some percentage to reinvest, I just decided to hold it. Lo and behold, that same investment has now dropped to about $20 now. It's a huge regret for me.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 07:00:06 PM
Every action we take is something that opposes good or bad, in Crypto there are many investment methods and actions to become real money that sell our tokens on the market. Whatever the results, we must accept the good, because the market is very easy to change prices and immediately rise in a short time. I think everything is just a gift so when the price is good enough, it's better to sell it, don't wait too much.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 30, 2019, 05:59:20 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Yes. for many, the fear of "lost profit" is triggered, and I subscribe to your every word. you should never think that if it were ... and this concerns not only cryptocurrency!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 05:49:51 PM
Regret about the past creates a nervous tension. This can cause errors and failures. That is why we should not regret the past.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 05:02:58 PM
Very true. Cryptocurrency is just a part of life and who does not make mistakes in day to day chores of one's life. So just be relaxed , your mistakes can be corrected with time.
if mistakes are made that we gain experience, then in reality there is no need to regret it. In any case, if we take the cryptocurrency market for example, then we will be careful and will not make repeated mistakes that we made earlier.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 03:57:46 PM
Very true. Cryptocurrency is just a part of life and who does not make mistakes in day to day chores of one's life. So just be relaxed , your mistakes can be corrected with time.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 30, 2019, 03:49:10 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
You are right, and many now say that the growth will not be the same as before, but I am more than confident that there will be still a very large increase, and the critical amount will not be limited to 1 trillion dollars
Activity: 462
January 30, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
You are right, I see every of my mistakes in crypto as a raw material to progress, hence i never regret over my past decisions that is what keeps me going been "positive" is the key to surviving here in crypto world.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 30, 2019, 03:30:26 PM
Yes, I agree with your word. If you choose cryptocurrency for earning, you should be ready to any losses and fails before success. Don't regret anything.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 03:04:59 PM
yes You are Right . For me I always Say in crypto there is nothing called sad Good or Bad Decision because right now you might think you have made  a bad choice for holding but one day it will become  a good decision for you ..  All we have to do is Keep CALM and believe  its  shall be well with us ..
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 30, 2019, 02:10:26 PM
If you don't take account you flaws how do you expert to grow, I believe you need to think when ever you lose so that you can amend yours ways and skip loophole in the future. But we should never lament on our losses always focus on the positive side of life and since cryptocurrency is a volatile commodity we should always invest what we can let go.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 30, 2019, 02:05:59 PM
In order not to regret the mistakes made, you need to remember them and live again, only this time try to forgive and understand yourself, this practice helped me to get rid of all regrets.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 30, 2019, 01:24:19 PM
It is pretty hard to stop thinking about it. If I did not sell all my Bitcoins in 2013 I could be a millionaire now. Remember, the fear is the biggest enemy!
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 30, 2019, 01:24:05 PM
Regret doesn't provide anything ,it only increase stress so it is better not to blame yourself for anything.crypto trading or investment is not a child play ,you will loose your fund and gain profit sometimes ,it is a never ending process which will only improve you but it's better not to think yourself as trader at the starting.there are virtual trading platform where you can sharpen your technical skills.
Activity: 350
January 30, 2019, 01:14:57 PM
You need to learn from your mistakes and be sure to look into the past. It is necessary to compare charts of price changes, because the cyclicity is very characteristic of the cryptocurrency. I do not agree with the opinion of the author because I used to pay great attention to all the little things.
Activity: 294
January 29, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
Probably this is correct, because many people are failing and trying to correct them, which is fundamentally wrong!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 28, 2019, 09:01:28 AM
whatever has happened you shouldn't regret it. whether it's good or bad is detrimental or even profitable, you don't have to regret it. because your journey is still long to look at the future.
as well as in crypto currencies, bad conditions, loss, asset loss, late selling or late buying make it an experience, never regret it
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
January 28, 2019, 08:51:18 AM
i will never regret anything, because a have nothing to regret.

I sold all my coins in January, and then, in May 2018, i just begun saying HERE, IN THIS FORUM, NOT TO HOLD COINS AND LEAVE FAST. If anyone believed me (which i doubt), will now be very happy. If you did what almost all of you did, which was to believe people that wanted to hold a bussiness similar to Madoff and just buy or hold, then you have what you deserve.

The problem of faith, is that it's BLIND. Reality showed me clearly to leave. i left this market before July 2018. i was correct.

And i will tell you more: the market will collapse soon. if 2018 was a bad year for you, wait for 2019 because it will be worse. Not in the value which is very low now. Because of laws, taxes, regulations , crypto will have no option to survive.

Banks, governments and many people need this market to get destroyed and they are committed to do it. They will do it, and they will win.
Activity: 471
January 28, 2019, 08:44:43 AM
It is common mistake. People think too much about past and don't concentrate on future. As a result they receive negative mood and don't keep going.
I think we should concentrate more on future and conctantly learn something new
our mistake in past should be important lesson for us.successfull people always learn from their experience.so dont worry if in past we have bad mistake.it will be usefull in next time.
of some successful people who have also experienced failure. mistakes that have occurred are things that can be useful and can help you get better in the future. regretfully you cannot change what has happened, so you must be patient and excited. now think about the future so you can be better and you can succeed.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2019, 07:38:50 AM
Every now and then mind is always on going thinking the past, present and the future. Very difficult to control rethinking and thinking the past due to some important reasons that could be a lessons to improve the present condition. It doesn't mean to look at the past is always negative, in fact, from the past experienced learnings could teach and direct us into the right planning.
Pages:
Jump to: