Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 26. (Read 29814 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 09:03:39 AM
I remember when the peak in 2017 wherein bitcoins market price is too high and it attracts me to sell some but I didn't, I am just regretting about it till now, and I should not do it as it will not going to give me good, but it already happened, I can't stop it, and I think what I can do about it is just to learn about my mistake and become better in 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Yes if will reget then you can not go ahead so learn from mistakes and you will definite succeed in crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
December 31, 2018, 08:51:04 AM
Yes. Cryptocurrency just need to requires large investments and great labor. If you regret about all your falls or something, you would not earn anything in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
Good input, this is how the crypto world is sometimes not always good, of course there are times when coins fall at the lowest prices like now. forget the past and move forward because I myself have experienced a bad past about crypto, so don't look back again, there's no point in regretting.
In fact, in the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of different human emotions that give rise in one or another situation. Someone regrets what he did, and someone regrets that he did not, such as investments until 2017.
Activity: 280
December 31, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Yes you are totally right on this. There should be no regret in this business, in this market. Many people got riched many and may people lost their fortunes. If we need to stay in this market we have to spread our risks, never invest all our money in just one coin or project. If we make our plans strong we wouldn't loose everything. I wish that in 2019 the market situation turns more stabile and makes us feel better..
Activity: 673
December 31, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

right, I strongly agree that this is who I am and whatever my decision has passed and it is not a problem anymore the thing is to learn better and patient that the decision no one knows when is the best and we must try
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 31, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
Good input, this is how the crypto world is sometimes not always good, of course there are times when coins fall at the lowest prices like now. forget the past and move forward because I myself have experienced a bad past about crypto, so don't look back again, there's no point in regretting.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 31, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
Just like you, I am not a man who tends to have regrets in the end. Before doing something, I always think and analyse about it more than three times. Once a decision is made, I stick to it because that is for me the best thing to do during that time. This is exactly what happened when I decided to invest in Bitcoin and several altcoins and a few ICOs. I never regretted that I shelled out a good amount of my savings for crypto. I made profit, even today when the market is not good. Because I came a bit earlier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 31, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
Yeah, you are right, it happens. But then, have you seen the movie bandersnatch on netflix? You can actually change the past.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 31, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
It's an old proverb. It is no use crying over spilt milk. Whatever the decision you took while trading or buying you should always be satisfied with your decision. If you made wrong decision you should learn from it and should move on because there is no use to repent on it after. Failures also teach us lesson so learn from your past mistakes and understand where you did mistake and do keep in mind and stay focused on the current market to get the success with more better planning.
Activity: 308
December 31, 2018, 06:35:52 AM
Yes, "Focus on here and now." But need to add that past must be analyzed and future must be planned. And then do action.
Activity: 268
December 31, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
Fate knows best how things are supposed to happen. That's my personal opinion. If you have lost something, then fate has shown you that you do not have enough experience to acquire it, nothing more.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2018, 03:51:27 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Regret is one of the worst feelings a person can have. Think for yourself, if you try and do everything right, then what regrets can be. Is it luck?
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
it makes no sense to regret truly because we ourselves decided to invest in crypto and knew about all the risks, but we still remain in a small plus as we gain experience
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Although I agree with you, cryptocurrency investment is risky and regrets are not suitable for investors. In fact, people who are easy to regret are often difficult to succeed. This is a negative emotion. The experience of cryptocurrency is even more important.
Personally, as an investor for 1 year I lost 92% of my investments. Surely this situation will not happen again in 2019.
Activity: 335
December 30, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
Although I agree with you, cryptocurrency investment is risky and regrets are not suitable for investors. In fact, people who are easy to regret are often difficult to succeed. This is a negative emotion. The experience of cryptocurrency is even more important.
Activity: 406
December 29, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
It is very true, that there is no sense to regret actions in the past. If we make our decisions based on analyses and
out best knowledge it has nothing to be regretted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
I agree with you, regret that you have done something wrong stupid, because it is better to draw conclusions and the next time not to do so, and feeling sorry for yourself, you just spend your strength, nerves and time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 29, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
that is very good news because besides the goal of the Indian government it is very good, it also signifies that blockchain technology is increasingly in demand and even began to be widely adopted by government institutions with various needs, if the blockchain continues to be used properly then the attraction of blockchain will increase and I thought Crypto would get a positive impact from that incident
Activity: 658
December 29, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Face the reality that is before the eyes wisely and sincerely. There is no point in continuing to regret Masalalu. Create other new opportunities that can improve life and can provide a better life change. Through programs in crypto and investing in the best coins at this time will help yourself create opportunities to get big results. Be careful in choosing programs, analysis and selection first, make sure not to scam, so you don't lose.
Pages:
Jump to: