Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 27. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 119
December 29, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
It seems to me that absolutely everyone who has wallets with cryptocurrency faces such a problem. It makes no sense to regret, because it is at least useless.Everything that I have taken in crypto will never make me regret it. What is not done for the better !!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 26, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

In addition to what you just said, this kind of behavior must apply to ever traders whether bitcoin or crypto.
it is because most of the successful traders here never regret for what they did in this business whether they've loss a lot and
learned so many things in doing trade in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 26, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
I agree with the author of the theme. We live in the future and we don't have to live in the past. We need to learn from our mistakes better yet learn from the mistakes of others. I believe that we are on the threshold of a new growth of cryptocurrency. Look at the new positive dynamics in the market and you will understand everything. We waited)
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
I have to remember my mistakes and regret that I did not consider the situation on the other hand, if I do not, I will just continue to make mistakes and lose money.

No, of course, to remember and understand exactly where we make mistakes, this is a normal situation, but if you understand this and still grieve about it and scold yourself, then this is no longer normal, so this must be understood.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
People always think about the past. They always regret not selling early coins and right now they endure sadness when the market goes down. We must live for the present and the future. Decide your actions immediately and never regret what you did.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
Make the thought that the decisions you make are the best decisions. If you keep thinking of loss, Think of it as a lesson in the process of getting better.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Thats true but as a human being, we can't really control our emotions sometimes specially when you realize that you can do better. In crypto everything is unpredictable so you have no choice but to gamble. If you lose once get to the next and continue the process until you succeed. There is no point of feeling regrets about the past but you can use it to make a better and sound decision for today.
Activity: 504
December 22, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
I made a lot of mistakes at the time when I was new to crypto. Now I regret it very much. But I understand that I have to go forward.
Activity: 336
December 22, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
I believe that everything is related. Many people were disappointed of crypto last winter. I don't regret that I have lost some profits during this year, I will get them later.
I agree, many who have lost money but those who remain in the market got a lot of experience , and I think no one else will make those mistakes that were for example the strategy hold, I think it works poorly at the moment
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 22, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

Sometimes your patience may backfire. Yesterday I read about a guy who had invested in btc at $19500 and sold at $3200 because we didn't want to wait any longer. Patience might prevent you from taking the right decisions!
Well, it's not that patience is always the key to success.
In your illustration, that is not a good example of patience because for me, patience will lead to positive results.
When you invested $19500 and the market is bearish and you sold at $3200, that is a big mistake, it only showed you do not trust crypto to recover anymore.
Activity: 378
December 22, 2018, 04:53:08 AM
Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

Sometimes your patience may backfire. Yesterday I read about a guy who had invested in btc at $19500 and sold at $3200 because we didn't want to wait any longer. Patience might prevent you from taking the right decisions!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

It is necessary to understand that the cryptocurrency market is a young and developing market. Here you can earn good money, but you need to know that the risks of loss are very, very high. Therefore, do not invest all your money.

Perhaps this issue has been discussed a lot on this forum, most people recommend not to invest all. But in my opinion, little or all investment is dependent on greed, and want to get rich quick in every investor. For those who do not have much money, they want to earn more profit quickly
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
Most time people regret actions they could ordinarily have avoided.  You already know the risks and uncertainty in cryptocurrency. Therefore you shouldn't throw too much than you are willing to loose.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:35:07 PM
Yes, you are right one also needs to be very patience and learn through the rope. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is still very new and though they are here to stay but one still needs to be very careful one dealing with it. Learning the rope by getting fully involved is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
Regret is ordinary in this community but we are on cryptocurrency and the market and community is moving fast.
We should not regret what we have done and we need to move on, remember to move on and never forget because those regrets will be a good teacher we can have.
Activity: 210
December 21, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
all your wrong actions in the cryptocurrency market is an invaluable experience that will greatly help you in the future
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 21, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
In my opinion, no need to regret what has been done in the past. Even yesterday's mistakes can be useful, analyze what has been done, and move forward, maintaining the right attitude to their investments. The young cryptocurrency market is constantly improving.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
That's right. Some people regret the decisions they made earlier. I think that it can be used as learning for the future so that you think first about what decisions will be taken before going forward and if it does not match what you want at least you have done your best and keep preparing for things going forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
I have to remember my mistakes and regret that I did not consider the situation on the other hand, if I do not, I will just continue to make mistakes and lose money.

In my opinion, in order to avoid mistakes in the future, you need not to regret, but to see your mistake and draw conclusions. Regrets will bring you back and you will experience negative emotions every time, because regret is a negative emotion. But a sober look at the situation will help to properly assess it and in the future to adjust its actions to achieve the best result.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 21, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
I believe that everything is related. Many people were disappointed of crypto last winter. I don't regret that I have lost some profits during this year, I will get them later.
Pages:
Jump to: