Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 33. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 15, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
I know what people are saying now is they should have sold at the top, but who knows the top. The main thing now is have we all learn our lessons because greed is what really bring us to this position we are now, I am talking about all the stakeholders involved Developers, Investors, Exchanges etc
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
there's no regret but opportunity to learn , grow and bounce back
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
December 15, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
I agree with you, never regret anything, no one can preditc that crypto will be like this, so stop regret it and forget about that
"No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead" This point is so great
We need more patient and keep hold it, crypto will survive but we must support it
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 02:43:00 AM
I hardly regret my actions because they are part of my life lessons used to prepare me for a better and profitable tomorrow. Regrets can only kill your moral and pull you down. Learn from mistakes and move on
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Mistakes often occur because we are human and this is very natural. But in the crypto world, it has risks and you also have to have a good strategy to make a profit. But mistakes often occur because they sell coins early and invest in coins that are a scam. It's all risk and we don't need to regret it and now we have to see a better future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
It will be a wasting time if we stress and crying about the past, let the past just be our experience so we never do a same stupid mistake again in the future. Dont forget to keep learning everthing about crypto, so our ta can be better.
Activity: 672
December 15, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
You are right we don't need to regret anything we have done.
every mistake is a lesson we need to get more mistakes if we want to be strong and smart than before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 15, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
Regret is a matter of course, the crypto world is moving, we must continue to learn from every thing we go through, I've got big profits and big losses, but it's all a process for us to better understand cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 15, 2018, 12:06:35 AM
Being successful in the world of work is certainly not an easy thing to achieve. And everyone who does a job doesn't always have a not-so-good experience. Especially in the world of crypto coin trading. What I experienced in the past is certainly something that is not good that makes me lose money. But I don't mind because now I focus on what I do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 15, 2018, 12:05:01 AM
Yes need to use your failures how expirience and move forward.
I think everyone who come to crypto was faced with hacking and stoling funds.
Need draw conclusions and move forward
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
It's true, never regret anything we had done. In cryptocurrency, we couldn't avoid making false decisions, it could hurt our money, but never regret about it, learn it as a lesson for us and try to avoid making same mistake.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 11:39:14 PM
many who regret the decision they did and it just makes the thought of being fucked so always wrong in taking decisions. It is natural that such an encounter in the crypto because many feel frustrated with the conditions experienced. Crypto can deliver results but can also give you great harm.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Of course. We need to forget the decisions we have made at the past so we can move forward and become more better. But we must also learned from it so that in the next step, at least we will improved and be more responsible in our decision making.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
Everyone must have a bad experience in crypto like they lose money or sell coins late. But that doesn't need to be regrettable because we have to focus on seeing the future. Now focus on investing again because the price of coins is now very low. And this is a very good opportunity to get profits in the future.
Regret will not be able to replace your lost money so you don't have to regret it. well you use every opportunity well if you can do it well there is a chance that you will get a good chance. do what you have to do and for a bright future, if you always remember your past it will not move towards goodness so forget about the past and think about learning and never regret it, keep up the spirit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 14, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
Almost one year ago same time the price of bitcoin go to his top and some people sold coins and earn big profit bu t some of them wait but after few months market drop down such people must big regret after it and prices minimum it's time to invest and earn a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 10:47:28 PM
Everyone must have a bad experience in crypto like they lose money or sell coins late. But that doesn't need to be regrettable because we have to focus on seeing the future. Now focus on investing again because the price of coins is now very low. And this is a very good opportunity to get profits in the future.
Activity: 283
December 14, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
indeed regret right now it is useless and will not change the situation for the better, so it is better if we grant if we do get a loss because there is nothing we can do to get our capital back besides the market recovery that will not necessarily happen.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 14, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Basically, when we regret our decisions, it just restricts us to do and pursue that decision again. I think what we need to do is to learn too much from our mistakes and do something that will make us a better person with right decision and choices.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 10:18:41 PM
As investors, of course we have to be prepared for risk, what happens with the current market certainly makes a lot of investors disappointed but for me it is a big test to achieve big profits someday, regret is useless and better to make the right analysis in the future.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 09:48:57 PM
Every day I tell myself that there is nothing to regret decisions, only learn from them and do not repeat mistakes.
The cryptocurrency market is extremely unpredictable, so the most important thing is not to risk money whose loss would be painful for us - then we will not regret anything.
Pages:
Jump to: