Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 32. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
It is very difficult to perceive your mistakes correctly. It's especially hard when you lose money. You think you've been deceived. But you yourself invested your money when you bought BTC for 6000$ and above. You made your own decision, and you knew you could lose that money.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Very correct words. Do not dwell on your mistakes, learn from them and move on.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 18, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
yes, this attitude is the most important in the crypto world. if you think backwards there will be no end and no need to regret mistakes in the past. just think of this as an experience to be better in the future. , and now the crypto market is down so use this opportunity well. I believe crypto can rise from this darkness.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
 Smiley :(There is nothing called regret in Crypto  World sometimes  every decision you will make just believe that is right choose for you .. if you believe holding your coins right now is wrong decision you make one day you will regret not holding it .. So believe in your decision now . no regret
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 18, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
I often regret some of my decisions, but I also know that regret will not bring me any benefit, I should learn to maintain rationality and good attitude.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 18, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
Loses are part of being in a business. You wouldn't be considered the best or lucky if you haven't been into a great challenge or test or sacrifices. Cryptocurrency was just another same thing. I too have suffered loses and it hurts to have entered with enough money as capital but ends with about one fourth before leaving cryptocurrency for the mean time. Yet I am still hopeful that cryptocurrency will eventually go up again. Just learn from mistakes and do a lot of research. This is the only way I think that could help us for now. So instead of saying negative things about digital coins, why not understand it better before leaving bad comments.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
December 18, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
For me, even though I have suffered so much loss on a bad count in making trades in bear market but still I have never regretted anything. I learn from my mistakes all the time and I am so grateful that I have learn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
I think investment with crypto currency has become a very big risk and knowing that I think investors don't have to regret the bad things that happen with crypto currencies
Investing in general is a very risky thing, I would not say that this only applies to cryptocurrency, only the most important thing is that the risk is really high in cryptocurrency, because today the market is in a very bad state trying to have an opportunity for growth.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
I think investment with crypto currency has become a very big risk and knowing that I think investors don't have to regret the bad things that happen with crypto currencies
December 16, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
The time that will continue and the past will only become the memory. But beautiful memories that you must always remember. And now is the right time to see the future. Now the market is down, and this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and all Altcoin. You have to invest in coins that you consider promising.
Right now is a really great time for this, because now is the time when the market is very weak for new investors and it calls for action, this is exactly what will be the way out today for investing. Think and do not miss your chance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
It is necessary not to regret about something, about the missed opportunity or about what would have happened if you had done otherwise, but to try to learn more and to approach the work correctly. Only striving forward.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
True, but one correction - not only in cryptocurrency, in life too it is applicable. If we keep on regretting our previous decisions, we are loosing new opportunities. So first of all have faith in yourself and move ahead with full confidence on your decisions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 02:02:49 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Never regret anything that you've planned at the start and put your expectations to give your best foot forward. As well as never regret the output that you didn't deserve to earn because you didn't put any effort into it. That's why I like bounty or technical trading even more than just give it coz of luck.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 15, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
The time that will continue and the past will only become the memory. But beautiful memories that you must always remember. And now is the right time to see the future. Now the market is down, and this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and all Altcoin. You have to invest in coins that you consider promising.
December 15, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
The correct opinion that today really has very great possibilities in order not to blame ourselves for the fact that this is a simple mistake. Although probably the errors are very different.
Activity: 364
December 15, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
Forget your past that might be very bad when trading on crypto. Now is the first step to investing. Focus on your current work and try to trade wisely there and don't try to be greedy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 12:50:59 PM
No time for regret. Better time will come. Jusg stay informed
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
And I regret (I regret that in January I did not get rid of my entire investment portfolio at the very peak. Now it is unknown what will happen.

Move forward from the regret segment
Look up to the future by defining your mistakes
Project and profer solutions to your mistakes

Learn and let it be a part of you
Then you won’t make the same mistakes anymore
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
I agree that there is no need to regret what has been done. You just need to draw the right conclusions and move on. Just take control of your emotions and look at the charts. Every day you can earn on different coins. Prices don't stand still, they continue to grow and fall, and this is what is needed in order to earn.
Activity: 1344
December 15, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
And I regret (I regret that in January I did not get rid of my entire investment portfolio at the very peak. Now it is unknown what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: