Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 35. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 13, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Sorry of course you do not need anything, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable , I also had a chance to make good money but you just need to try every day to do something for this and be sure it will come back to you
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
You can not regret the loss, but the mood for the next steps in working with crypto becomes worse. The main thing is not to allow panic. Do not let your mood control you. You can not stop working with altcoins, move more actively and think about the future.

In order not to panic and not worry too much, you need to occupy yourself with something. I started daily trading on exchanges. Income is small, but it is better than losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 13, 2018, 04:52:48 PM
It is very difficult to avoid disappointment in the world of cryptocurrency. I think that each of us made big mistakes here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 13, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
a very nice desison and i gelieve taht we will see what happens next as regretting just keeps you away form your givod future
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
Yeah irrespective of the current market price, never feel at fault of your own decision but believe in your choice because things will not remain like this. Crypto will recover soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 04:30:23 PM
You're right. If you regret what happened and what you did, then it will be very difficult for you to move forward to the intended goal.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 13, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
I agree with your opinion, there is no point in regretting everything that happens in the crypto currency, let alone regret that we made a mistake by making an investment. At present the best is to focus on crypto and find out good information about crypto then return to trading and investing, then success will be obtained
Activity: 238
December 13, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Well I believe in life every decision we made at any point in time is what we thought is the best decision and if it later goes against us, i don't normally regret it because life is full of risk, sometimes you take a risk, it might favor you or it might not favor, that's life for you. so i don't regret.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

You know I am completely agree with you - it deals not only the crypto currency world but every part or direction of your life, when something was in your arms and you had a great chance to get the good profit, or buy the flat, or get married, or born a child and you lost this chance - it is better not regret at all, just remember about that good times and move on)))
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 13, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
If you decide to devote yourself to cryptocurrency, then you should remain emotionally stable and not be jallet about the decisions made. The main thing is to make the right conclusions.
Activity: 322
December 13, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
Though it is kinda hard to do, to forget about the past and the mistakes but the fact still remains that no matter how long we regret, the past is already gone and let's focus on the future and make the best decision.
Activity: 644
December 13, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
I think that both in life and in trade, when we decide to act, we consider this the right step at that moment. It makes no sense to regret - because nothing can not be fixed. Any right or wrong decision is our life experience that will help you make the right choice in the future.
in any case, each of us does what his experience tells him. Of course, the cryptocurrency market does not allow for errors, but nevertheless it is impossible not to take into account the fact that the cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable and has a certain risk.
Activity: 504
December 13, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
I think that both in life and in trade, when we decide to act, we consider this the right step at that moment. It makes no sense to regret - because nothing can not be fixed. Any right or wrong decision is our life experience that will help you make the right choice in the future.
Activity: 588
December 13, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
Yes, I absolutely agreed with this post, I have no regrets in this cryptocurrency business, I know I have some mistakes in the past but they serve as a lesson to me.

Exactly. The main thing is that many people began to think in this way and began to draw the right conclusions for themselves, because the market today is very huge and people constantly make some mistakes and the main thing is not to give in to mistakes and opportunities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 12, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
Yes, I absolutely agreed with this post, I have no regrets in this cryptocurrency business, I know I have some mistakes in the past but they serve as a lesson to me.
Activity: 588
December 12, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
Everyone makes mistakes and is sometimes very stupid. We can only learn from these mistakes and not regret anything. Anyway, you will not return anything.
Yes, mistakes are really a part of our life and who would not say today, the best thing would probably be to say that it is best to try to find and work with these mistakes, because today it is the best way to learn from this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
You can not regret the loss, but the mood for the next steps in working with crypto becomes worse. The main thing is not to allow panic. Do not let your mood control you. You can not stop working with altcoins, move more actively and think about the future.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 03:49:41 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
That is so true. I am trying to follow this rule but it is not easy.
My mind always says something negative about past actions )
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 11, 2018, 03:32:26 PM
Never regret although you look at the current trend and you will  be shocked and disturbed but always appreciate the decision you took some time ago although its not yielding in the positive direction but things will get better soon, since that is the way it is.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 11, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
In our life or trading, we should never regret anything when it happened because no one is perfect, most people make mistakes but we have to learn the lessons from those mistakes, know and understand it and never repeat it. When we do that often, our quality of life will be much better
You are really thinking positive and knows what you want and what to expect from the market. Less emotions and logical thinking will help to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: