Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 34. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 09:42:40 PM
Before I join this bitcoin organization ,I am already aware that anything could happen anytime ,which it may be good or it may also be bad , so this business ,investments ,currency which crypto and digital ,so until now it is still surviving because it is not yet adopted snd accepted worldwide , but it is circulating and already been used by many people also, so I do not regret on joining bitcoin, because I believe that time will come that I may also benefit with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 09:25:39 PM
Yes, of course do not regret anything you have done with good intentions, even if the results are not available, be patient to accept the results, make this a better lesson for the future.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 14, 2018, 09:23:13 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

basically I regret one thing in my cryptocurrency life, in the past, I created too many bitcointalk account and post nonsense in it. As a result it all gets ban, till I realize I should be real in myself that I should put my passion to it. Now I am an investor and I am really proud of my achievement.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 08:25:58 PM
I would say different. I want you to regret your decision so that you won't do the same mistake again. There is always something to improve every time we made the wrong decision. Investment on crypto is also the same. Learn from your mistake and make sure that you will do better next time. Regret can turn positive if we think that way rather than going with the flow without any concrete basis. Happy investor. Cool
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 14, 2018, 08:16:08 PM
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Just letting go of the past is not right either. It is necessary to draw conclusions about the situation and understand what you have made a mistake. This is necessary so that you do not repeat your mistakes in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 14, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
it is only a matured mind that ventures into business knowing that it is a profit or loss transaction most especially when it comes to the blockchain technology that the market prices are driven by marketers and traders via the information they get from the project and also analysis drawn from historical trading and also those who care to pump their coins in the market. but invest what you can let go off.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
Focus on here and now.

Nothing wrong with your regret, anyway it gives you lesson but the most important is you can move forward and leave the mistakes behind , I think this is the way we live in crypto , then you must be updated of market price to have a better choice for your investment .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:40:35 PM
I agree, because in the past you will not change anything, try not to make mistakes in the future. I, too, sometimes sold too sooner or later, but if you still remain in profit, then the more sorry do not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
I have always believed there is not point in regretting.
WHY ??

Because the deed has the done, the decision has been taken and cannot be reversed. either it was a decision to dump too early.
Or the decision to hodl to long.

Just learn from the lessons and don't despair, the world will go DIGITAL.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
If you did everything right and didn't invest your last savings, you don't have to regret, just to wait a bit
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
When i first came into the crypto space, went straight into trading and that made me to accrue some losses, yt i was unperturbed, because i knew I was learning a lot during that time, which would help me latter in future and of course it is helping me.
Aside that, some might have had investments that have gone wrong, that still does not signify the end. Keep pushing and you will get what you desire.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
December 14, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
You actually made a strong point, don't regret your decision rather learn from it and make a better decision in the future, I believe every decision we make is what we thought is the best decision at that point, so we should learn every day because no one is perfect in decision making.
Activity: 504
December 14, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
What is the point of regretting and criticizing yourself? We all make mistakes, no matter in life or in trade. Due to the fact that we will look back, and pronouncing the word "if", nothing will change. Thus, we get life experience, sometimes at the cost of mistakes.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 14, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
Of course we should never regret anything, especially if we are learning something new as a crypto where everything is a lesson. We should learn from experience and leave high expectations and regret behind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 08:13:19 AM
I think that both in life and in trade, when we decide to act, we consider this the right step at that moment. It makes no sense to regret - because nothing can not be fixed. Any right or wrong decision is our life experience that will help you make the right choice in the future.
Yes, it really turns out that today, all the same, you really don't need to be sad or sad, what's the point if everything has already been done and you can’t influence the situation? I think that all this is definitely temporary.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 14, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
Regret something, didn't think about that... Yes I have a lot of missed and wrong moves on this year but it's only a part of life and I learned a lot from that. I enjoy putting time on this site or even in crypto community, I earned at least 0.12 btc in bounty ( fyi, its just my side line ). Nothing to lose for...
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:50:30 AM
I agree with you we must not be transfixed by the past every action we have is something that should not be regretted ,regret only to losers.
and in the crypto world we must always make a target to buy and sell so that we are not carried away, u must become a great trader.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
Indeed a lot of people here who sometimes still regretting the decision taken earlier. When crypto continues running and if too long turning backward will result in being left behind and will even fall. If it's used as a lesson then it would be better than having to constantly feel guilty with the decisions made.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 02:13:35 AM
Everything that has happened does not need to be regretted, as long as there is still time and there are still opportunities, you can improve through that opportunity. Get up immediately and improve yourself to be able to do better. You don't need to sell much at this time, keep investigating until you find the best coins and ICO to follow. Join then wait patiently, the best results you will get along with the best time.
Pages:
Jump to: