Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 4. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 09:14:35 AM
Every mistakes or decisions you make in the crypto world are meant to shape you to understand how to go about in this ecosystem. There is no need to regret in anything. This helps you develop investment or trading plans that will help you maximize outcome. Having regret draws you back in everything you are doing and do not make you move forward.
I think that tomorrow the most important situation is that we must learn from our mistakes and from others.  This is all experience and it is experience that gives us the opportunity to work on and improve our results.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 01, 2019, 11:15:09 AM
Every mistakes or decisions you make in the crypto world are meant to shape you to understand how to go about in this ecosystem. There is no need to regret in anything. This helps you develop investment or trading plans that will help you maximize outcome. Having regret draws you back in everything you are doing and do not make you move forward.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 01, 2019, 10:50:44 AM
In cryptocurrency of you dont want to regret you must study the strategies and the project that you invest in.So if you dont want to regret invest only in good projects like Dencoin tokens that has the potential so make investments here.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
June 01, 2019, 10:47:44 AM
yes no need to regret because it will not change anything that happened in the past, if we make a mistake then take it as a lesson, and as a new crypto trader I think there will be a lot of mistakes that are natural but that will foster experience next time.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
June 01, 2019, 10:21:03 AM
to manage with one as the use with chance on attains as trader to gains with signals on returns with the work of analytics and evaluation as expecting with use of number of returns to manage within the terms of plan with the investment projects on bitcoin business of the finance.

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 01, 2019, 09:36:10 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Every "if i only done that" should turn into lessons and experience and never be a burden. This indicates that you know now how to do it correctly and you should never do that mistake again. You also should have no regrets on your failures because you choose to invest into a risky one. Remember that those who do not try never succeeds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 01, 2019, 09:20:17 AM
I believe the saying that everything happens for a reason that is why never regret anything what you've done because no matter what happened from the past most important is you gain more experience and you learned from it
bad experience should not be regreted.we have to take important lesson from this experience.our future depend on how we overcome our experience no matter this is good or bad.
After making mistakes there's still future ahead, you can make it up and use it as a building ladder, every new single steps that you will take will be inspired by previous mistakes that you've made, it will be helpful as you will avoid doing the same error again.

Keep on aiming for a much better results of your investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 09:15:46 AM
Yes sometimes mistakes happen in cryptocurrency trading like wrong order placement, selling tokens early or before the pump this usually happens with most of the traders. In cryptocurrency industry one must have patience and passion to learn from mistake and should have good satisfaction level.

Let me correct you mate, mistakes always happened to all crypto traders not sometimes. Don't you know that in every mistakes we make, there's always a lesson behind it. I'm not saying that We need to do mistakes, just through this things We become more mature as a traders in my opinion. Although you are right that patience, dedication and passion is what most matters now as being a player in trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
June 01, 2019, 08:58:34 AM
Right, Whatever we should not regret about anything in any case. Whether it is business or real life, we should always think that we will be happy with what we have received. That we will always be in our luck so we will not regret it When absolutely no one can say that when the market is in it, so if you take that decision, please respond to it and be happy with it. I agree with this opinion to learn.
Activity: 742
June 01, 2019, 08:55:30 AM
i agree.. when i enter the crypto currency world i convince myself that there i will not regret it.. investment sometime fails but sometimes it good.. just check which alts you want to invest in the end you will not regret it
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 01, 2019, 08:23:25 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
You cannot blame many people if they regret decisions that they have made because some of them cannot get up anymore from their losses, some of them became poor because of wrong decisions they made in cryptocurrency. So, it is just natural for people to regret. But the best thing to do is move on and learn from the mistakes we made.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
June 01, 2019, 08:06:24 AM
the thing that annoyed me in the world of cryptoqurrency when I experienced a big loss but I did not regret it at all, but from there I could learn better how to adapt and know about investment and trading with crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
June 01, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
What's happen is for your own good you may want something thinking that it is good even if its not. that's right you don't need to regret for something you didn't get instead just focus on today to get that for tomorrow cause if you really want something you need to practice patience to get it especially on crypto industry.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
June 01, 2019, 07:55:26 AM
I believe the saying that everything happens for a reason that is why never regret anything what you've done because no matter what happened from the past most important is you gain more experience and you learned from it
bad experience should not be regreted.we have to take important lesson from this experience.our future depend on how we overcome our experience no matter this is good or bad.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 01, 2019, 07:43:11 AM
This is a problem many people have. He suffered from this. The phantom billionaire. It seems to you that you could easily earn if... But it is better to focus on the present, just develop.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2019, 05:09:20 AM
Activity: 426
May 31, 2019, 03:00:29 PM
I would like to point out that you never regretted what was done.  All that you do is right because it is your choice and it was you who made it because a hundred considered it necessary and correct.  Even if it came out wrong, learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 352
May 31, 2019, 02:57:50 PM
We cannot restrain from regretting the things and the deeds. Simply the better advice will be something like this: simply do not concentrate on your failures and go ahead taking into account all mistakes that were made before.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 09:30:37 AM
regretting anything is of no apply, it's greater to be appreciative representing what you've prepared. guy hoping and always think that whether you desire follow, Crypto buoy create you large nets and furthermore create you miss. Your desires that get not been delivered so far-away buoy go in a country of dissatisfaction and dissatisfaction. You get to endure all the more though Crypto below whatever conditions, accepts Crypto desire rise anew and get so that you desire move immense wins, focussing on your target.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
May 31, 2019, 09:25:34 AM
Definitely yes! Don't regret once you already did what you have decided. Always make your decision last and final. Because once you regret that you did something then you will not be happy whatever you made. But before you do something, think more than thousand times so that you will never regret.
Pages:
Jump to: