Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 5. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 31, 2019, 09:16:23 AM
So basically you dont have to waste time on regretting. Better to make your home work and next time get into something considering your previous experience. Same here in the crypto space. Dont jump in the same water twice. 
when I have experienced an error I think it will make a valuable experience for all of us and we can get valuable experiences that make us more careful and have the willingness to learn better by not making the same mistakes.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 31, 2019, 09:12:59 AM
So basically you dont have to waste time on regretting. Better to make your home work and next time get into something considering your previous experience. Same here in the crypto space. Dont jump in the same water twice. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 09:09:43 AM
Earlier I add this bitcoin establishment,I am already knowing that anything could materialize anytime,which it ballplayer be great or it ballplayer furthermore be poor, so this occupation, assets, currentness which crypto and digital,so until instantly it is yet enduring as it is not still accepted snd recognised cosmopolitan, on the other hand it is circularising and already been victimized close to various humans furthermore, so I achieve not dole on connection bitcoin, as I think that age desire approach that I ballplayer furthermore advantage with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 28, 2019, 11:32:31 AM
Dissatisfaction instantly rap your ego next this marketplace condition is equivalent similar earlier that's reason I'll never dole in Cryptocurrency, on the other hand We cannot rap additional humans hither in Cryptocurrency whether they apology as we get dissimilar opinions, acceptances and they are afraid to miss anew thither assets,and additional humans anticipate in this bearish synopsis it is extremely hard to gain instantly in Crypto that's reason they decide to break behavior it
Activity: 31
May 26, 2019, 01:14:09 PM
in fact demur equitable instantly it is discarded and desire not modify the condition representing the greater, so it is greater whether we offer whether we achieve move a release as thither is no thing we buoy achieve to move our assets backbone also the marketplace convalescence that desire not needfully materialise.
Activity: 32
May 25, 2019, 02:08:47 PM
Thither are so various sagacities on this reckoning and a extremely big amount of humans pursue them. Allow to 's actually anticipate thither is whatever impression in this? And is it potential to modify something? Whether the result is no, so fail and living on.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 24, 2019, 06:41:59 PM
I am so Agree with you we don't need to look the past, we just need focus on our future. Just learn from the past and don't make same mistake anymore in the future.
You are absolutely right, regretting the past will slow us down and we won't move on and become productive. The past should a lesson for us to be wiser.
Activity: 34
May 24, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
It is heavy in the basic age to not conscience the fault you had finished on the other hand slow you desire get that it is aloof a barrier representing you and you modify your mentality without regretting the former fault you've finished.
Activity: 31
May 24, 2019, 10:15:19 AM
I anticipate largely of the humans who are included in crypto get the equivalent thought as you when we get endowed in the crypto marketplace to admit each potential materialised. And in this period we achievement and gain a plenty profits on the other hand tomorrow desire be in a dissimilar. demur and get the foolhardiness to be advantageous.
Activity: 36
May 23, 2019, 01:16:39 PM
Exactly, contrition is a unsubstantial rejection feeling. Suit notice that experienced businessmen get furthermore missed cash. It is not dreadful that humans create fault. On the other hand loss self-confidence is the nearly dread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 12:28:11 PM
I am so Agree with you we don't need to look the past, we just need focus on our future. Just learn from the past and don't make same mistake anymore in the future.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 11:58:54 AM
If a person thinks that he has missed the opportunity to sell/buy any cryptocurrency profitably, he will not be able to focus on the current situation and will miss important news for making the right decision(for future transactions). So TS is right - no need to regret the lost profit. It is better to draw conclusions and move on.

Regret is a common thing in life, the most important thing is to make regrets for learning and better in the future, because challenges in the future are certainly more difficult than now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 22, 2019, 11:56:27 AM
in my opinion, Regret always comes late, in the Crypto world we never know when the price of a coin rises, because the market goes up every second and goes up every second, so we don't have to trade every day, whether it's releasing coins or buying coins. so we don't regret it later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2019, 11:39:03 AM
You're right! You shouldn’t regret anything! Why waste your time regretting what could be. You have to act to learn from your mistakes. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, today you can lose, and tomorrow you can earn a lot more. Or vice versa.

Regret is a normal thing in this life. Everyone must feel it. What makes it unusual is when we could not immediately forget it. Especially in the crypto world where errors in predicting price movements can occur at any time. Invest only the amount that we can afford to lose to avoid deep regret.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 22, 2019, 11:25:58 AM
If a person thinks that he has missed the opportunity to sell/buy any cryptocurrency profitably, he will not be able to focus on the current situation and will miss important news for making the right decision(for future transactions). So TS is right - no need to regret the lost profit. It is better to draw conclusions and move on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 22, 2019, 11:10:06 AM
You're right! You shouldn’t regret anything! Why waste your time regretting what could be. You have to act to learn from your mistakes. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, today you can lose, and tomorrow you can earn a lot more. Or vice versa.
Activity: 19
May 22, 2019, 10:42:35 AM
Never regret anything! Yes don't regret anything especially saying this kind of words like " If I have done that I may earn more money" because you do that decision in a good purpose because you think that there is a better good way on how you will earn more so do not regret anything you would do especially here in cryptocurrency world, because here in cryptocurrency world taking risk is the best way to do in order for you to earn money and more money. Just for example if you are playing cryptocurrency games you are risking your money in order to earn more and big amount money. In games do not regret anything especially saying that if I risk that money I may be able to earn more.
Activity: 62
May 22, 2019, 10:35:10 AM
Refusal is not a issue on the other hand the valid issue is the aleatory effect at the change of your devotion and heavy effort. At one time you've practised much mournful choice, move in apperception that it should arrest in a diminutive time of age not continued to avoid the opportunity of forceful miss of profits.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 21, 2019, 06:05:36 AM
Being in regret is not preventable although we did our things as we like we will still be in regret knowing that our decision has been wrong, the better thing to say is that don't let your regret destroy your composure, keep doing what you think is right because you will not be always wrong it is 50/50 in life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 05:59:06 AM
For most people it is very difficult and tedious to calculate their every step. It is more pleasant to live carefree and feel positive emotions. Crypto investing is very risky but has great potential. As everywhere it is necessary to maintain a balance.
Pages:
Jump to: