Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable - page 3. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 18, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
Invest in Bobs Repair this project was great. Real Team members and very legit. You can research Bob in youtube watch thier videos and you will be amaze. Invest now before ICO ends.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
Easy - Buy ADB (AdBank) yep I have bags of this so I am shilling it.  DYOR but they are buying up advertising companies to generate real use for the token, they have a beta product up and running, VP of twitter on board.  I am expecting a 50x by EOY but I will be holding for 2 more years.  Check their website/medium posts etc and you will see what I mean.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
On my mind all altcoins which are new will be profitable. Even those altcoins which created as a joke are growing. There are some examples of this. This is good way to put money into new altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 15, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
To me at the moment, I really like the project Effect. Soon I must go to the Switcheo exchange, and if the price is not too high, I will definitely buy more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I really liked the Gochain project! If the guys realize their plans, they can compete with ETH!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
I'm sure that you have already heard about the ZPER project, but if you have not heard yet, then now you know for sure that such a project exists and if you have a little time and money, then check out the projects. Presale was successful. Therefore, there is even more chance of success. You need to decide.
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
are you looking for the new coin in ICO section or new coin on the market ? if you are looking in the market section , i think all of them will have a sell session first in the beginning , and then you must wait when the signal will come to make hard push to up again. for the ICO, better review and find the best information for that coin , better be wise and not put in one basket for ICO investments.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Status-This block project combines the functionality of the messenger and mobile browser to interact with the decentralized applications of the Etherium platform.
IOTA-This project was created in order to provide a convenient means of payment within the framework of the "Internet of Things" concept. It integrates devices into the network and allows, for example, to rent out physical equipment or receive data from it.
Activity: 378
April 15, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
I recommend that you carefully study the projects, and at the stage of ISO invest. After all, if the project is good, then its tokens definitely make a large increase in the cost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 14, 2018, 06:25:33 PM
Any altcoin that has a strong team behind it and will be listed on exchanges pretty soon will be profitable . You should gather as much knowledge about it as you can and make sure that it's getting enough attention by the community , if such conditions are met than profit will be a sure thing .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
You cannot avoid risks in crypto investments, nor is there a single easy answer to your query. Do your research, study the market, pick your coin suitable to your needs then invest and hold patiently.

Personally Nowadays many altcoins are coming up, if you want to make a profit you have to find the really valuable coins so you can get the profit you want, and be more careful if you want to invest in new coins
Activity: 195
April 04, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
I can suggest crypterium and sether . both had good ico stage and now price %75 dropped . They havent launched the their project yet. After releasing their product(June), possible to gain x3-4  
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
the new coin indeed sometimes looks very promising because she was looking for customers. In addition, the new coins also haven't had a history of value so it could be said still looking for stable prices. the longer it will be seen that the new coins will look at potential or just be a regular coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 04, 2018, 11:50:48 PM
It is difficult to offer one of the many Ico who will shoot. But the fact that the coin should be chosen at the Ico level is a fact. Try NEX should be a good investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
One of the best project out there i would advice someone to buy into after he/she had studied very well is medichain. The project seems to be very interesting base on the utility and steady activity of the team. Look into my signature and you will surely fall in love with the project after reading through the whitepaper on the website.
Activity: 462
April 04, 2018, 11:26:08 PM
There are plenty of worth new altcoins especially with chinese roots, lil inside storm, wen, ncash but do your own research!
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

if you want to choose wisely and minimize risk. you can buy a new coin at a cheap price and then wait until the coin is good on the market. if you do not want to have risk when buying expensive coins and is good in the market, because the digital currency can not be predicted because it always fluctuates

Nowadays many altcoins are emerging, if you want to make a profit you have to find really valuable coins so you can get the profit you want, and be more careful if you want to invest in new coins because there is not necessarily a promising new project
Activity: 39
April 04, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257  join our Telegram for more information.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
I always start with the team friend. For example, I've been looking at GN Compass (https://www.gncompass.com/en_US/) and first thing I go to is the team section then review the linkedin profiles. Hope that helps!

LinkedIn is not a good source for information. Most ICO's build fake profiles for their project.
Pages:
Jump to: