Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable - page 6. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
New alt coins may be a risk especially these days (bear season) but when the market cap catches old goodie times like december ´17, i believe some of them will jump to the moon. My fav. new alts are TRAC, MAN and HORSE.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
I do not know what you are talking about, of course to measure a potential coin or not is to read their whitepapers, very simple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 10:21:28 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

all altcoin actually have a risk each of these depends on the development of altcoin they have, if they have a very good team take care of its coin it is certain altcoin will be able to rise in price and will benefit for you.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
As such there are many altcoins we can consider to invest in order to get good return in long term but my focus is on three altcoins that really entice me those are Aeron, DeepOnion and B2b these coin has limited supply as well as good potential and I am expecting these altcoins will give good return in future as their dev are working hard to grow their coins value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
Theres a lot of altcoins that are profitable,you only need sometime to find these coins by doing your own research,i personally reading 3-5 whitepapers everyday so that i would be familiar with these new coins and projects,so that i wouldnt be expecting anything from these shitcoin,i suggest to the same so that you can easily pick good altcoins to these bunch of shitcoins.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 06, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Look for all the possible factors in picking good altcoins,it is just like you are picking good projects or ICOs from a bunch of those shit projects,choosing a coin is indeed a hard thing to do,product team profiles and credibility should be considered,the whitepaper and roadmaps the development acitivities does anyone claim that the project is scam? if yes did you deep research to his claims? these are just the few things you should check before investing.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
I'am advising you to see SportyCo token, and read all about it... https://sportyco.io/  Very great idea and also my friend is in the team, he works there and I can vouch for him that he is the real deal, very smart man and the team is progressing on platform, beta is already available..
Activity: 364
March 06, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
new altcoin that will profitable in my opinion is CHSB.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
March 06, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

If I were you I should purchase Credits (CS) now. The price is low, less than a dollar. Suppoman talks about it on their latest video. third week of march it will be listed on 2 main exchange but now you can purchase it on decentralized exchange like idex and forkdelta.

didn't heard about that one do you have any link.
thanks.

Not sure how that's entirely possible, definitely has to be about the most hyped coin right now. It's trading at 5x since ICO right now and just listed on Kucoin a few seconds ago. Here's the link to the homepage

https://credits.com/en

I'd give the whitepaper a read and check out the alpha if you're interested in tech.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 12:39:49 AM
Then you should invest in some of the more mainstream tokens, like BTC and ETH and NEO, which are good choices.
The risk of investing in these tokens is relatively small. Grin
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
Take a look at the True coin. They have already partnered up with Amazon
https://truereply.com/
copper member
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 12:21:42 AM
The main idea to provide an ICO is to integrate blockchain into Red Lanterns service and use REDL tokens as a payment method in the future. Our topic, I mean sexual questions, looks "too personal and senisitive" to discuss it public. REDl will be demanded by people to pay by it to Experts but stay confidential.
If Expert will want to convert REDL to fiat, Red Lanterns service hold 15% as a service fee. It is business model of Red Lanterns to cover the operational expences.The second way for Experts and users to convert REDL on crypto-exchange from/into any another crypto-accet if he/her wants to stay incognito.
REDL is utility token (not security token) to make payments confidential and now everyone can buy REDL
Activity: 378
March 04, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
If you need a coin that will bring a good profit, I recommend you look at the UST token of the UService project.
UService has a very strong team and an interesting development of a car service solution on a block-chain platform.
In addition, they pay  on a monthly basis  dividends in the amount of 20% of the tokens stored on the Ethereum wallet.
copper member
Activity: 9
March 04, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
Yes,  link please
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 04, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
For the "new" ones I would recommend Arcblock. But I would not call it safe... They have a great idea but I'm not sure they will succed or not so its very risky but huge potential.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
March 04, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

If I were you I should purchase Credits (CS) now. The price is low, less than a dollar. Suppoman talks about it on their latest video. third week of march it will be listed on 2 main exchange but now you can purchase it on decentralized exchange like idex and forkdelta.

didn't heard about that one do you have any link.
thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
If you are really looking for projects that are worth investing in, then you can look at the GNCompass project, go through the link you can in my signature. I'm not forcing you to do this. But I think that the project is really very interesting.
I think you are against in this forum. You don't spread your signature project it is restricted so try to avoid these kind of suggestions. Number of good projects are Available in the market he is searching our own way is the best promising platform otherwise they don't satisfy our investment.
March 04, 2018, 01:24:51 PM
Do not ask anyone which is which because you might be ending up getting rekt,do your own research read whitepapers of the new altcoins so that you will be able to get familiar with good and bad projects,you will surely pick those good ones,asking random people which coin to buy is wrong,doing research will be better because your investments would be in your hands.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

if you want to choose wisely and minimize risk. you can buy a new coin at a cheap price and then wait until the coin is good on the market. if you do not want to have risk when buying expensive coins and is good in the market, because the digital currency can not be predicted because it always fluctuates
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
March 04, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
-snip

you should check the community first. If theirs a lot of people talking about it then you should check their whitepapers of what the project is all about. If you think that it is good to be true then don't invest.
Pages:
Jump to: