Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable - page 7. (Read 652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
March 04, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
New altcoin is too risky to invest, but if there are many supporters and the project is promising with solid developers, it's a good opportunity to invest and hold them for a long time until their project is done and release, expect that the price of that coin can increase a lot and profitable in the future.

However there many are fake coins or shitcoins that can scam you or use only for dump and pump.

If you really wanted to invest with less risk better to invest in well-known coins like ethereum, zcash, bitcoin cash, and any top 20 coins in coinmarketcap should be fine to invest that I think it can give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
There is no magic 8 ball that will predict the next big currency. Nor is there any way to avoid risk just like the stock market.

However there is an opportunity to join an ICO over at https://marineco.in/. It's a chance to join the free seed community and receive 450,000 coins. Lots of potential, but also your chance to be part of the growing community. Thus no risk to you and lots of potential!

Join the community over at https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
You cannot avoid risks in crypto investments, nor is there a single easy answer to your query. Do your research, study the market, pick your coin suitable to your needs then invest and hold patiently.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
altcoin that bring new technology and new features will always profitable
as we can see now altcoin with DAGchain tech such as IOTA that already bring a lot of profit to the community
so, choose new alt with both criteria mate  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
March 04, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

If I were you I should purchase Credits (CS) now. The price is low, less than a dollar. Suppoman talks about it on their latest video. third week of march it will be listed on 2 main exchange but now you can purchase it on decentralized exchange like idex and forkdelta.

From where did you receive this information that they will be listed on 2 exchanges in the 3rd week of March? All they've been saying in telegram is that they will hit some exchanges some time in March.

But agreed, if i had to buy one coin now to hold for 2+ years and look for 100x or more it would be credits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

If I were you I should purchase Credits (CS) now. The price is low, less than a dollar. Suppoman talks about it on their latest video. third week of march it will be listed on 2 main exchange but now you can purchase it on decentralized exchange like idex and forkdelta.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
March 04, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
try to buy a newborn coin with a project that can change the real world finance. recently, I have taken a tough step in investing in new coins starting high prices and then slammed prices not match the expectation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 04, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
If you are really looking for projects that are worth investing in, then you can look at the GNCompass project, go through the link you can in my signature. I'm not forcing you to do this. But I think that the project is really very interesting.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: