Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable - page 4. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

My opinion in these coins (WAVES, RIPPLE, DASH & IOTA)
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
My bet is top ICOs with great teams and possibilities to change the world of cryptocurrency. EOS/ADA/Tezos(for example) can probably compete with Ethereum. Or some great projects with alliances like ICON&Wanchain&AION. Etc, just do your research enough about the project before making investment.
Activity: 36
April 04, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
No one can predict this. I think ACT is good for long term investment. ACT is a growing platform for many other altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
April 04, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

Well, the success of the project doesn't really depend on the authenticity of it but it really depends on the people who support it. Even there is a project that really does what they say but people don't support them, The price of this token will surely fall down. My only suggestion for you is that look for a project that has many supporters like ETH, Ripple.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
Do you ever heard about Pecunio? Pecunio is a great project that will create a gold backed token. The team already spoke at a NASDAQ Interview about their coin and I think they will pump a lot of money into ths project!
Activity: 120
April 04, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

I think these altcoins have a greatest potential for the long term (TEL, Welltrado & NEO)
Activity: 32
April 04, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.

quite the good list here friend. Do you have any ICO picks for spring '18?
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.
Activity: 26
April 04, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
I always start with the team friend. For example, I've been looking at GN Compass (https://www.gncompass.com/en_US/) and first thing I go to is the team section then review the linkedin profiles. Hope that helps!
Activity: 504
March 10, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
Arcblock is yet another cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology but is giving the new turn to cryptocurrency. As it claims to provide a unique method which is not yet experienced by users. Promising features and security is one of the reasons that many people are looking forward to this cryptocurrency.
but what's the point then to wait if you can participate in the purchase of investment in this project. I think that at the initial development of the project, it will be possible to buy these coins at more suitable low prices.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
March 10, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
I think TEL is unique.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not

To minimize the risk you need to investigate and research for this:

1. Credibility of the team behind the project

2. Concept of the Project- Is it really needed? Can the industry that they want to innovate survive without the technology they offer?

3.Is the concept achievable or realistic?

Those 3 things sum it up. As long as the devs are ready to keep working and providing even more solution with the one on ground, that would make the investors profit more as demand will keep increasing for the coin in question. I do not even invest in coins or tokens with no product anyway unless I see that the devs are worth banking on to get a product out there in the long run. Once the team is good, you can always be sure to have a worth altcoin which would give you huge profit.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 09, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Such questions entail similar answers that can not be fully justified and correctly justified, because many projects today are just the beginning of their activities, and you should give your own assessment of the project.
Yeah, you can only know a profitable coin when it becomes profitable as no one can tell what the future holds for any coin and the only thing we do is to find the strong ones, invest in them and hope for a better increase for them in the long run. The most important thing is to trust the coin you are holding based on what it offers and the product it has, since that is what would make it count as it gets demanded as a result of the solution the product offers.

There are lots of coins, but not all of them are promising and what most of them are good for is just their pump and dump. However, for those who are worth investing in, I always consider the coins that are providing solutions and not just some empty promises or master nodes. I believe that the ones with product will always last since they will be usable and useful to the community in the long run, hence the demand for them.
Activity: 5
March 08, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
A major consideration when investing in cryptocurrencies is to determine it's purpose. A cryptocurrency that is not only for trading can survive and thrive. There are many currency like that today.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
March 08, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
At this moment there are no profitable coins in short-term. For long term I would buy some cheap coins with big project behind, like: TEL, UTN, nChash and so on. Still hope to see grow in 1/4 of 2018.
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
Arcblock is yet another cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology but is giving the new turn to cryptocurrency. As it claims to provide a unique method which is not yet experienced by users. Promising features and security is one of the reasons that many people are looking forward to this cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 08, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
While bitcoin storms, no alts will bring much profit. They will enter the market, but with such fluctuations, investors will come out of the alts either in fiat or bitcoin. Since the beginning of the year, the dominance of bitcoin has grown from 30% to 40%.
Altcoins to me are just good for the long term profit as a lot of them usually do not get sustained with their value except few and most of them are easily driven down by the huge rally on bitcoin, either bull or bear rally. However, for the sake of profit anyway which most of them can really give some mouthwatering profit in the long run, most of them are always a good catch but the truth is we cannot know which will be profitable and which will not, we are only holding and hoping to see if we get lucky holding the right ones.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
While bitcoin storms, no alts will bring much profit. They will enter the market, but with such fluctuations, investors will come out of the alts either in fiat or bitcoin. Since the beginning of the year, the dominance of bitcoin has grown from 30% to 40%.

Why bro this worry about alts. I am also very much dependent on bitcoin but alts are one of the support for bitcoin to bump and dump in the market. If we does not have these coins in the market we may not find the bitcoin at this much high value.
I do not know you know see the bitcoin price fluctuation or not.
It almost goes down to 30 to 40 percent dump but you have mentioned it bumped.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

There are so many it is hard to name a few coins which are going to be valuable assets. I think there is a possiblity EOS wil take off this year but it depends how it goes when the main net is released.

EnuMivo, a fork of it could also be well worth watching, thats just my opinion though!
Pages:
Jump to: