Pages:
Author

Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds< - page 2. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
w8
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Nice I woke up and got my 3 payments Smiley

What now, can't really play without Dev!

Besides weekly, this is the only one (despite some issues) has paid out consistently. The others I have tried are broken as hell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Nice I woke up and got my 3 payments Smiley

What now, can't really play without Dev!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Sites back up for me but looks like admin is banned... :/

And it feels bad to create a new  - kerimk3
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Sites back up for me but looks like admin is banned... :/
Activity: 14

However, main wallet is now epty and I haven't received the returned money. So where did the my money and others go?  Shocked

I'm confused. One of my sends is just a couple positions after the last payout, after that, happened dozens of new sends from other people and even more of myself overpassing what I should have received returned

However, main wallet is now epty and I haven't received the returned money. So where did the my money and others go?  Shocked

Activity: 38

I wouldn't be some sure. It's the 1st day of a 5 day round.
There are plenty of rooms for sure.
If you watch other 1-week ponzis, they are dead after 1 day.
They start fast but then almost no invest/very small invest for 6 days.
Most people know how this works, not all, but most and stay away.

Additionaly, this site has some website issues, which will discourage people from invest.
Activity: 42
I think this ponzi is over.

36.7667747 BTC * 30% = 11.03BTC

If you invest now, you must pray to Allah that 11.03BTC will come in after you.
Will not happen. I would not invest here anymore, probably next round, payout yesterday was good and fast I made about 1.5BTC profit in 60 minutes.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's the 1st day of a 5 day round.
There are plenty of rooms for sure.

Will not happen. I would not invest here anymore, probably next round, payout yesterday was good and fast I made about 1.5BTC profit in 60 minutes.

lol, like if someone would come to play the same 36btc.. man please. the ponzi is over only when the OP become a scammer. by the way, is the only one I've seen lately that is gaining in somehow my trust.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well i guess till next round!

Activity: 140
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
Why your main 1Auto wallet is sending so many micro transactions to 15EfQFVXbFWUZ42FFaR2SfFDQ71VQZy6hs? This wallet never played. Instead of paying, the main wallet is sending money to non-players wallets.

honestly, i've been watching out those wallets too. but they seem to be consistent with 5% fee.

i've been also keeping eye on the transactions, they are running in order (mostly) and pretty much instant, as long as there is BTC in the wallet.
It's automatic, not manual. The only time it was manual is when we were being DDOS'd and had to manually send payments.
It's never more or less than 5% Smiley
Activity: 42
Why your main 1Auto wallet is sending so many micro transactions to 15EfQFVXbFWUZ42FFaR2SfFDQ71VQZy6hs? This wallet never played. Instead of paying, the main wallet is sending money to non-players wallets.

honestly, i've been watching out those wallets too. but they seem to be consistent with 5% fee.

i've been also keeping eye on the transactions, they are running in order (mostly) and pretty much instant, as long as there is BTC in the wallet.
This is fee wallet.
Read the fucking FAQ it says:
How does the owner benefit?
AutoPonzi takes 5% operation fee.
1B26N9g9Vh5yA3pQXvWaxoEXG75Waj4mgZ
15EfQFVXbFWUZ42FFaR2SfFDQ71VQZy6hs
Are our fee addresses. 5% (2.5% each address) go to these addresses every time someone is paid.

Still working on this issue. Not sure what's going on
Hi,

could u verify tx id: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/92fe3d5b28629196efd3912c69063fd31ff2b3f2bc80f9f119a2b31ea3a54003
It's not showing on your website and i haven't been paid.

Thx

The transaction scans can't be done as I don't have access to my own site. I'm waiting on hosting to properly propagate on my end
Activity: 39
Hi,

could u verify tx id: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/92fe3d5b28629196efd3912c69063fd31ff2b3f2bc80f9f119a2b31ea3a54003
It's not showing on your website and i haven't been paid.
Edit: sorry it does show on the website but i didn't receive it.

Thx
Pages:
Jump to: