Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment - page 2. (Read 9119 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I'm happy with this service. Weekly payout for 25 posts. Thanks.
Activity: 603
Yeah of course, this is still the best offer for newbies I suppose. Atleast I can gamble with the weekly payouts. :>

True, indeed I don't find any other signature program newbies can join.
Have fun scratching lol Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Didn't realize when I joined this that the withdrawal fee is twice the weekly payout.
Basically need two weeks of work to break even if i wanna withdraw, and that would mean there'd be nothing sent to my wallet.

When you reach a higher rank (The new 2weeks period starts on Apr29) , your weekly payment would be much higher.

Yeah of course, this is still the best offer for newbies I suppose. Atleast I can gamble with the weekly payouts. :>
Activity: 603
Didn't realize when I joined this that the withdrawal fee is twice the weekly payout.
Basically need two weeks of work to break even if i wanna withdraw, and that would mean there'd be nothing sent to my wallet.

When you reach a higher rank (The new 2weeks period starts on Apr29) , your weekly payment would be much higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the post required is actually 25 and Thanks for my 2nd payout.
Thanks for my 4th payout. Great service; Thanks.
Heureka!

I just got paid again after just 26 posts in this past week and by that can now confirm that the OP is in fact outdated. As the terms on the OP's site state you only need 25 posts per week to get paid (that's at least what I as a Member here and subsribed to program get shown there). Anyways it is quite nice.
Merit: 101
A question about a quote from your site:
The BitcoinTalk.org Signature Program pays you to set your profile signature to promote our site. You must have a minimum of 25 activity points to participate in the program. Newbie accounts are not elligible. The program detals are as follows:

Newbie accounts aren't eligible? Why are they listed in the payout rates list then? + 25 activity is the minimum it says, which even if you have, your account will still be a newbie acc. What's up with this?
Activity: 126
Just started to work for them because i was lack of funds and i needed it quickly!
The pay are too much low Sad

So do not sign up. Simple as that. :p
Or you could try to convince them that they should compete with the other rates of the forum, to make things more interesting for the potential users! Smiley
The pay are too much low Sad

So do not sign up. Simple as that. :p
Yes, i've been payed out every week.
Just for the record, and not that I'm doubting anybody, but are there and TX links available?

Can post when i cash out. The payment get's added to your scratchticket balance on their site and my plan is to cash out in 0.01 BTC increments to avoid all those small coins, which is approximatly all ten weeks in my case.
Activity: 606
Just for the record, and not that I'm doubting anybody, but are there and TX links available?
Do you get paid 1 month after you sign up or are the periods the same for everyone in the campaign?

its upfront payment, you get weekly payment in advance
Oh yeah, of course, my bad.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Do you get paid 1 month after you sign up or are the periods the same for everyone in the campaign?

its upfront payment, you get weekly payment in advance
Thanks for paying me out again. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: