Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment - page 8. (Read 9078 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
This is not sensible currently.

Let's take an example into account.

User A is a Hero Member and wants to try to earn 0.1 BTC in a month.

That is 0.025 BTC/Week

According to your rates , they need to have 0.025/0.00002 activity , which is 1250.

Nobody on this forums has 1250 activity and nobody with that much activity would even consider joining a signature campaign.
( Highest I have seen is around 800 activity)

I think you need to change your payments , to make it atleast slightly viable.

Best of luck with your campaign,

Jambola2

So what you are saying is that I need to double the prices? Are you aware that you also earn 0.001*total amount bet by anyone who signs up by clicking on your link?
Can you point me to a program that pays out more? If so, I'll make some adjustments.

Thanks for your feedback...

I think Lowering the "earn up to 0.1BTC/Month" would work.

It seems like you are focusing on the marketing message in the subject of the post. Admittedly you would need a high activity level to achieve the 0.1 payout on signature payments alone. However, there are folks on the forum who can (theymos for example and a few others that I have seen). Adding in the the 0.001*amount bet referral fees makes that level quite reachable for others with lower levels as well. My final point would be that we only require 200 posts for the month, other programs are substantially higher. We think requiring 100+ posts per day contributes to spam on the forum, and is a bit ridiculous.

What we are hoping to do is make our program as competitive as possible. We are the first program to offer payouts that take into account the recent changes in forum signature rules, so we are charting new territory here. We really don't know what value the smaller signatures bring, particularly the newbie signature that has no link capability.

It would be great help if you or others could point me to other programs that are better (in payout, up front payment, instant withdrawal, automated processing, etc...). If we can review other programs, we will tune ours up to make it even more beneficial to you.

Thanks again for the feedback...
Activity: 952
Merit: 513

That is 0.025 BTC/Week

According to your rates , they need to have 0.025/0.00002 activity , which is 1250.

Nobody on this forums has 1250 activity and nobody with that much activity would even consider joining a signature campaign.

Jambola2

So what you are saying is that I need to double the prices? Are you aware that you also earn 0.001*total amount bet by anyone who signs up by clicking on your link?
Can you point me to a program that pays out more? If so, I'll make some adjustments.

I think Lowering the "earn up to 0.1BTC/Month" would work.
EOS Auctions

That is 0.025 BTC/Week

Jambola2

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
for me it has the same rates as bitmixer.io
0.00396/week for bitmixer.io (before it has decided to only for senior and hero)
now it would be 0.00392/week for me if i join this sig compaign and it would earn you 0.1% of the wagered amount wagered by your referal.
But i has already joined PrimeDice sig, this month.
EOS Auctions
Payout are too low ...

Currently we are the highest paying I can find. Did you know that in addition to the up front payments, your link on bitcoin-scratchticket.com earns 0.001 * total amount bet by anyone you refer.

Please point me to other programs and I will try to beat them.

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard
EOS Auctions
Hello, it works fine now. But do I have to play to be able to withdraw it?

My balance is 0.00222 but only 0.00072 is available for withdrawal.

Things appear correct in our database. You were awarded the 0.00222 BTC, bet a small amount on some games, and then withdrew the rest. Others didn't seem to have a problem. Next week when you are paid, I will take a close look at things and make sure all is good. Thanks for joining the program...
Activity: 606
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

That is 0.025 BTC/Week

Jambola2
legendary
Merit: 1000

My balance is 0.00222 buy only 0.00072 is available for withdrawal.

I don't have that problem at all. My "account balance" and "available balance" are both 0.00336btc.
I have joined and received payment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

My balance is 0.00222 but only 0.00072 is available for withdrawal.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Just joined the deal, and it works fine.
It would be even better if you could also show "number of posts still needed for next payout"
EOS Auctions
Not working for me. I think you should make a different signature based on the member status.

"It appears that you have not set the signature properly."
When you sign up, you are given custom signature code based on your status. You need to set your signature to the code displayed and then hit the "join program" button. Looking at your signature now, it does not appear that you have set it to what was instructed.

I copy the signature as instructed. Full member status cannot change size yet. I'm given a signature that has size on it maybe that is the cause.

My bad. Should work properly now - please let me know. Thanks...

--- vineyard
legendary
Not working for me. I think you should make a different signature based on the member status.

When you sign up, you are given custom signature code based on your status. You need to set your signature to the code displayed and then hit the "join program" button. Looking at your signature now, it does not appear that you have set it to what was instructed.

I copy the signature as instructed. Full member status cannot change size yet. I'm given a signature that has size on it maybe that is the cause.
EOS Auctions
what about the existing member? i tried to log in but i cant see the earn bitcoin
is this available only for a new member?
Yes, you should be elligible (you have more than 25 activity points). When you are logged in, in the upper right hand area of the screen you will see a menu with "home" colored red, and "how to play", "earn bitcoins", "faq", and "contact us" as menu items to the right. Click on "earn bitcoins" and you should be all set.

-- vineyard

oh i didnt see it im using a mobile right now

EDIT: i cant see it OP maybe you can post the signature for newbie here?

Yah, phone is not quite ready for prime time. Can't post code here because it is custom for your particular account. Try it on a desktop and let me know that it works for you.

Actually, newbie code is:

Code:
Win Bitcoins at https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com
EOS Auctions

EOS Auctions
what about the existing member? i tried to log in but i cant see the earn bitcoin
Yes, you should be elligible (you have more than 25 activity points). When you are logged in, in the upper right hand area of the screen you will see a menu with "home" colored red, and "how to play", "earn bitcoins", "faq", and "contact us" as menu items to the right. Click on "earn bitcoins" and you should be all set.

-- vineyard

Yah, phone is not quite ready for prime time. Can't post code here because it is custom for your particular account. Try it on a desktop and let me know that it works for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!

-- vineyard

legendary

EOS Auctions

-- vineyard
Pages:
Jump to: