Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment - page 5. (Read 9078 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
OP, I don't think you can get a good effect if you don't give up the 50 posts/week requirement.

The Bitmixer ad is popular not just because it pays automatically, but also because it has no posts amount requirement per week at all.

A full member like me can get 0.002ish BTC per week, and has to contribute 50 posts per week. But in some other ad campaigns, he can get 0.01 BTC for that 50 posts(like this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gamblexcurrently-highest-paid-signature-11-hours-left-498314 ).

tk;dr: you are gonna pay some ad fee but will lose a lot of advertisers if you don't abandon the 50 posts per week requirement.

If i have to do 50 post per week PD signature are much more worth it .. its 0.015 for 50 post

Thanks for the great feedback.

One problem is that people abuse the system and ruin the opportunity for others. So we have to be careful how we design it. For instance, people will come, take the advanced payment with no intention of keeping the signature. This takes money away from the program that could otherwise be used to raise the payment to legit folks.

If we were to have no minimum post per week, and an individual makes no posts, what is the value of the signature to us? Keep in mind we have to generate a profit in order to pay out the signature program.

Our program is just a week old now, and I am evaluating click throughs, new registrations, etc. to see how things balance out cost wise. Most likely I will be making some adjustments to the program in the next week or so. Adjustments will take into account all feedback we have received, for which I am grateful.

People are rational, they switch to higher payment program for the same work.

You won't get any signatures if you fail to understand that.

People are free to be rational (and should be). However, if someone accepts an up front payment for a signature space for 1 week without any intention of maintaining the signature throughout the week, they are stealing - no other way to look at it. Of course, such an individual could always return the money, if they had a conscience. Fortunately for us and the program as a whole, there have been only a few bad apples, which I guess speaks highly for the ethics of most people.

That's the risk of upfront payments. It will definitely make more people interested but it makes the system very easy to abuse for your own benefit.

You're right, we have been thinking about this. What if we paid you 1 day in advance, and required just X posts per day. Any day you made a post those X posts, you would get paid (automatically, same day). This limits our thieves to stealing only 1 day's worth of payments, could drastically reduce the # of posts required (we are thinking of a low # for X), and we get the value of the signature because it does require some posting. What do you think of this approach? (our automated system could handle this right now)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
OP, I don't think you can get a good effect if you don't give up the 50 posts/week requirement.

The Bitmixer ad is popular not just because it pays automatically, but also because it has no posts amount requirement per week at all.

A full member like me can get 0.002ish BTC per week, and has to contribute 50 posts per week. But in some other ad campaigns, he can get 0.01 BTC for that 50 posts(like this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gamblexcurrently-highest-paid-signature-11-hours-left-498314 ).

tk;dr: you are gonna pay some ad fee but will lose a lot of advertisers if you don't abandon the 50 posts per week requirement.

If i have to do 50 post per week PD signature are much more worth it .. its 0.015 for 50 post

One problem is that people abuse the system and ruin the opportunity for others. So we have to be careful how we design it. For instance, people will come, take the advanced payment with no intention of keeping the signature. This takes money away from the program that could otherwise be used to raise the payment to legit folks.

If we were to have no minimum post per week, and an individual makes no posts, what is the value of the signature to us? Keep in mind we have to generate a profit in order to pay out the signature program.

Our program is just a week old now, and I am evaluating click throughs, new registrations, etc. to see how things balance out cost wise. Most likely I will be making some adjustments to the program in the next week or so. Adjustments will take into account all feedback we have received, for which I am grateful.

People are free to be rational (and should be). However, if someone accepts an up front payment for a signature space for 1 week without any intention of maintaining the signature throughout the week, they are stealing - no other way to look at it. Of course, such an individual could always return the money, if they had a conscience. Fortunately for us and the program as a whole, there have been only a few bad apples, which I guess speaks highly for the ethics of most people.

That's the risk of upfront payments. It will definitely make more people interested but it makes the system very easy to abuse for your own benefit.
EOS Auctions

The problem you're describing is exactly why I don't see how activity based forum advertising is supposed to work.
You get paid for having a higher activity, but you still need to post as much as everyone else. I just think pay per post
campaigns are more profitable for everyone, altho it is gonna cost you a lot more to run such a campaign if you wanna
be able to compete with the others on this forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
and i think the only people will involve in this is newbie with the minimum activity of 20 up to jr member with 42 activity the rest will be their on their own choice
because member with 50+ activity will sure to choose primedice and the other signature campaign with high pay

but i will stick to this and i will see what will happen within the next month
Activity: 490

EOS Auctions
50 posts weekly can be kinda hard to do,and also it pays by activity and not by posts,so why is this a requirement?
Because if you don't post his signature doesn't show up on the forum, thus making the advertising campaign useless?
50 posts per week might be a bit much to ask for though, as most other campaigns require 50 per month, OP should perhaps consider lowering it.
But imho 50 is not hard to reach, less than 10 posts per day, no need to spam. Smiley

I am actively reviewing data on the program. Stay tuned for an update that I hope folks will like. It addresses the 50 post requirement and pricing.
50 posts weekly can be kinda hard to do,and also it pays by activity and not by posts,so why is this a requirement?
Because if you don't post his signature doesn't show up on the forum, thus making the advertising campaign useless?
50 posts per week might be a bit much to ask for though, as most other campaigns require 50 per month, OP should perhaps consider lowering it.
But imho 50 is not hard to reach, less than 10 posts per day, no need to spam. Smiley
Activity: 504
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Just disable payments in advance. That attracts dodgy persons.

Yep, this may be part of our program update. Amazing that people will cheat a system and ruin it for everyone else.
Those people will always exist. No matter where, no matter what.
EOS Auctions

Yep, this may be part of our program update. Amazing that people will cheat a system and ruin it for everyone else.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
EOS Auctions

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

Activity: 490

I can't check the program out. it doesn't work Sad

I dont think you have enough activity.
I don't know what he had when you posted but 25 is displayed to me, so yes he has enough activity to participate -now-.
Try again and see if it works, otherwise you should PM the OP for help, or perhaps just wait till he responds here.
Best of luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I dont think you have enough activity.
Merit: 0
EOS Auctions
its not for me Sad
In a week or so you'll be ready to join the program!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: