Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment - page 9. (Read 9078 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
what about the existing member? i tried to log in but i cant see the earn bitcoin
is this available only for a new member?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Tried many times but it always says:

It appears that you have not set the signature properly.

Frustrated.

Well, looking at your signature, it does not appear to be set to the signature that is provided during the enrollment process. Did you change your signature to what was presented during the enrollment process?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Tried many times but it always says:

It appears that you have not set the signature properly.

Frustrated.
EOS Auctions
I don't see the setup acct. area anywhere. Is it because I live in the US?

Sorry about that. I forgot to post that this program is only valid for folks outside the US. Thanks for checking it out and sorry for wasting your time. I have updated the original post to reflect this.

--- Vineyard
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I live in the USA too so I do not think I can take place in this sig campaign either a shame the other ones are pretty rough in terms of active participation. This one looked great too
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
EOS Auctions
Hello everyone,

I am buying signature space with a paid-in-advance, fully-automated weekly program that takes into account Wednesday's (2/26/2014) forum changes in the allowed signatures at various status levels. (I think our program is the first to handle this). Our site offers a very unique scratchticket game with payouts up to 23X. All games are provably fair.

Here is the program description:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Minimum Activity Points     25
Minimum Weekly Posts     50
Newbie PayoutBTC 0.000002 * (Forum Activity) Per Week      Signature is less than 50 chars, no link
Jr. Member PayoutBTC 0.000005 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekSignature is less than 150, contains link
Member PayoutBTC 0.000010 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link
Full Member PayoutBTC 0.000015 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link and color
Sr. Member PayoutBTC 0.000020 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link, color, and size
Hero Member PayoutBTC 0.000020 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link, color, size, and background
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You are paid 1 week in advance (we trust you). Signing up is fully automated. Payments can be instantly withdrawn. We have an automated process that checks your signature several times a day. If you maintain the signature and post 50 posts during the week, you will be automatically paid again at the end of each 7 day period.

It is easy to sign up. Go to bitcoin-scratchticket.com and sign up for a FREE account by clicking the Setup Account button (only username/password required). Then click the earn bitcoins menu item. You will be presented with a detailed instructions. You will be enrolled in the program in a matter of minutes, and your first week's payment will be in your account ready to withdraw.

Please check the program out, and let me know what you think...

If you have any problems, let me know on this thread and we will try to take care of them quickly.

UPDATE: This program is only available outside the US.

--- vineyard
Pages:
Jump to: