Pages:
Author

Topic: -=(NeW CoIn On ThE BlOcK)=- *-LIVECOIN-LVC-* - (oYo) -SCRYPT/POW- SITE USABLE - - page 10. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LiveChains.Net
OSX Client will be made available today aswell folks, its currently building at long last!
LiveChains.Net
pool mining is a-ok ... also dev cut me some slack on those fees I just upped your pool by 50% hashpower Smiley) user: foodies1 uid:38

lol 1 coin with actual market value pops up in ages and people don't jump on it like it's pure gold ? what the hell is wrong with the miners today ? or is it because since it has actual value it won't be so easy to pump and dump Smiley))

+1 is all i can say to that really
LiveChains.Net
my wallent can't get any connect,why?

Have you created the config??

Were working on brining up more nodes for this, however its going to take me a few more hours, the workload here right now is huge.

Ill try bring up other nodes this morning for you all
LiveChains.Net
i want to know where to set the conf
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=livechains.net
rpcpassword=Dontleaveontrainagain
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=13136
port=13135
addnode=81.98.241.113
addnode=142.4.207.186
addnode=198.27.70.70
addnode=142.4.205.132
addnode=142.4.207.182

In windows C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LiveCoin
In Unix /home/username/.livecoin/

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
i want to know where to set the conf
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=livechains.net
rpcpassword=Dontleaveontrainagain
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=13136
port=13135
addnode=81.98.241.113
addnode=142.4.207.186
addnode=198.27.70.70
addnode=142.4.205.132
addnode=142.4.207.182
Activity: 173
my wallent can't get any connect,why?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
pool mining is a-ok ... also dev cut me some slack on those fees I just upped your pool by 50% hashpower Smiley) user: foodies1 uid:38

lol 1 coin with actual market value pops up in ages and people don't jump on it like it's pure gold ? what the hell is wrong with the miners today ? or is it because since it has actual value it won't be so easy to pump and dump Smiley))
Activity: 98
so many

hi dev, can you tell me what's wrong with this coin, i mine one hour without any shit!!!!!

I think your settings may be incorrect, or you don't have enough hashpower to get thru the network, blocks are going really fast.

you should join a pool if you are a smaller miner, or check your settings if you are trying to solo mine with proper rigs.
Activity: 154
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Okay you want to catch us out and hash the hash our of our coin! Thats cool, theres another 64 Cores thrown at it, 4 more SSD Drives and another 64GB of RAM

Cron is now caught up and will stay that way.

Remember guys there was no premine, i know you wont believe me untill you see it, so im going to get the block explorer sorted out for you all now.

Remember to visit live-coin.com on Sunday about noon GMT, the site will be up there listing how much your mined coins are to use and what services you can get and for how long etc, if retarget had worked right, well it would have been a simple job of maths, with the diff slow to catch up and yes thats all our own fault were a little wary of jumping in with a price and then going out of business cos we got it wrong.

I thank you all for your support, even those who wanted a sly comment here and there!

Your all entitled to an opinion.

R

Mark
We comment and rant because we trust your project
I like the way you care about issues but you have to understand us -miners- since i lost oppurtunity to solo mine this coin
good luck with the coin !
LiveChains.Net
Okay you want to catch us out and hash the hash our of our coin! Thats cool, theres another 64 Cores thrown at it, 4 more SSD Drives and another 64GB of RAM

Cron is now caught up and will stay that way.

Remember guys there was no premine, i know you wont believe me untill you see it, so im going to get the block explorer sorted out for you all now.

Remember to visit live-coin.com on Sunday about noon GMT, the site will be up there listing how much your mined coins are to use and what services you can get and for how long etc, if retarget had worked right, well it would have been a simple job of maths, with the diff slow to catch up and yes thats all our own fault were a little wary of jumping in with a price and then going out of business cos we got it wrong.

I thank you all for your support, even those who wanted a sly comment here and there!

Your all entitled to an opinion.

R

Mark
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I apologize for the pool not being ready at launch.
lvc.livechains.netis now live!

lvc.livechains.net
1% fee!

SPECIAL: ALL miners that are actively mining this pool at 6AM EST on 1/9/2014 (tomorrow) will have 0% for life!!!
That give you 7 hours to sign up! Changes will take effect at 6AM
Activity: 98
so many
worker temporarely banned
WTF

if you send too many rejects it drops your worker so that people aren't polluting the network traffic with bad shares.

this is a normal thing to deal with during early coin launch, all sorts of things happen to many coins during launch. its functioning correctly but early networks are prone to forking, and early diff retargeting can have issues aswell.

you might have problems trying to solo if there are pools churning out > 100x your hashrate, especially if early diff is lower and blocks are being hit faster. its all just part of the early growth of a coin, once network hashrate & diff picks up you can expect things to be a bit smoother.

also make sure u set your time correctly, in this case probably not the issue but a good advice.
Wallet can't find any connections. Huh It's not my firewall and I have livecoin.conf too.

Give it some time being up, should click onto a node, mine took a bit as well.
If you still have issue gimmie a holla we'll getcha set up.

Then I've had those moments I swear up an down everything is set, an after my 5th passthru of checking, that's when I notice the conf file is coin.conf.txt an I let out a nice long battle cry, and fix and connect.

I think that's a proper kitkat / rolo / snickers / beer me marge - moment.
Yep, I was just haste pants. It took over 5 minutes to get connections. Thanks!
Dea
Activity: 34
WTF

This happens sometimes, most likely from the rejection rate,
create a new worker an hash away,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
LiveChains.Net
Wallet can't find any connections. Huh It's not my firewall and I have livecoin.conf too.

Were spinning of alot of new nodes now, the underlying hardware has the job in hand but nodes are comming up

ill post back with some more shorlty, we expected a busy launch, but we didnt expect quite this much intrest in our little project.

The responce has been staggering and we are a little caught out, but were working hard.

As for my project being a scam, i host over 100 Pools for Customers, and LiveChains as a new company has a decent rep, were not cowboys, its just a first of its kind service, there will be issues, weve never said anything other than that .

THank you all for your support and power, its been STUNNING
Activity: 252
WTF
Dea
Activity: 34

Then I've had those moments I swear up an down everything is set, an after my 5th passthru of checking, that's when I notice the conf file is coin.conf.txt an I let out a nice long battle cry, and fix and connect.

I think that's a proper kitkat / rolo / snickers / beer me marge - moment.
Pages:
Jump to: