Pages:
Author

Topic: -=(NeW CoIn On ThE BlOcK)=- *-LIVECOIN-LVC-* - (oYo) -SCRYPT/POW- SITE USABLE - - page 4. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
guys the smaller pool hasn't found a block in 15m while the other is running through them, do something please.

earnings should be the same; lower member count means bigger payouts. we have ~1/5 the hash and find ~1/5 the blocks.

We do need more Hash to prevent us from falling back into rejection territory though!

I think people are getting confused since there are two URLs pointing to the same pool. It gives the appearance of there being two large pools, when there are only 1.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
guys the smaller pool hasn't found a block in 15m while the other is running through them, do something please.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There are only two pools, don't want 1 to have anywhere near 100%!
Lets spread the hash out!!

http://lvc.livechains.net

Fees: 0% now!!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Selling 1k for for 1BTC  Kiss
selling 10k 5 btc hueheuheuhuehuehue not even kidding Smiley
Activity: 350
OK. I'm really liking the pretty pictures and I'm hanging around and mining.  Like I said in an earlier post, this coin should in theory EVENTUALLY be worth roughly the same as FTC as it is a virtually clone of FTC (same reward, same block time, slightly less total coins). Will be interested in seeing what price is set on Sunday...

Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering

I have no idea what there worth and I haven't even looked but I'm holding on to my 10k!  I'll tell you that, I'm excited to see what I can spend them on!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LiveChains.Net
Yeah.

A Sneak peek of the official site. Its a rough draft and my spelling is appaling, but something to wet the mouth with Sundays gonna be biblical

looks nice but does it float ?
LiveChains.Net
A Sneak peek of the official site. Its a rough draft and my spelling is appaling, but something to wet the mouth with Sundays gonna be biblical

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
That worked, thank you for the blockchain download!
Dea
Activity: 34
Still no go... It just sits there with no connections, says 27 hours behind, no block source...

I am producing a blockchain download now complete with peers

Just waiting for it to upload

EDIT

http://livechains.net/autoindex/ You can download the first 13,000 blocks and updated network peers.dat,. might help if i say copy the zip file oto %AppData%/LiveCoin right click extract here and overwrite. Remember to backup your wallet.dat first incase.

Placed on OP as well.
LiveChains.Net
Still no go... It just sits there with no connections, says 27 hours behind, no block source...

I am producing a blockchain download now complete with peers

Just waiting for it to upload

EDIT

http://livechains.net/autoindex/ You can download the first 13,000 blocks and updated network peers.dat,. might help if i say copy the zip file oto %AppData%/LiveCoin right click extract here and overwrite. Remember to backup your wallet.dat first incase.
Added all of the nodes, still no connect-a-poo... Anyone else have this issue?

Follow the info at the bottom of the OP? Still no go?

do the step by step and should be golden.

Thx for the heads up... Ok I did all of the steps and now waiting, though it looks like the same no connections... Will post back here...
Dea

Follow the info at the bottom of the OP? Still no go?

do the step by step and should be golden.
Dea
Binary Shovels = Engaged

It's all about how the tool is used rather than what the tool is made of an how it's made, it all matters but some extra moves can be had if you work it in the right direction.
Activity: 154
You could have at least spent another 0.05BTC and remove the splash where it says who built it  Roll Eyes
Weird coin, nothing new, dunno. Skip.

No, they designed the application, they get the credit for it, what is it with this rip off culture going on right now, i dont want credit for anyones work but my own thanks, and seeing as how i made such a mess of my own attempt at compiling a coin, i decided it would be safer to use somthing that in my opionion, offered good value, and is proven..............

They should get credit for building the infrastructure and service for the coin. Who cares if the coin is copy-and-paste if you can ascribe tangible value to it rather immediately. Some seashells are purplish.

Selling shovels in a gold rush is always wise. Count me in.
LiveChains.Net
There is a thread building a new type of wallet app that can handle multiple kinds of coins.
UniWallet see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uniwallet-official-thread-a-single-wallet-for-all-of-your-altcoins-396757

One of their needs is a remote source of blockchains so I pointed Livechains out to them. If a coin is not there you already have a way to upload the required info get it online.

So the livechains this livechains that is already happening.  Grin

Lots of updates to the chains at the weekend, i have a shedload to upload its just finding the time, we have to much work on our plates right now. Staring to feel like jesus feeding you all with a fish and bread
Pages:
Jump to: