Pages:
Author

Topic: -=(NeW CoIn On ThE BlOcK)=- *-LIVECOIN-LVC-* - (oYo) -SCRYPT/POW- SITE USABLE - - page 5. (Read 19434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
There is a thread building a new type of wallet app that can handle multiple kinds of coins.
UniWallet see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uniwallet-official-thread-a-single-wallet-for-all-of-your-altcoins-396757

One of their needs is a remote source of blockchains so I pointed Livechains out to them. If a coin is not there you already have a way to upload the required info get it online.

So the livechains this livechains that is already happening.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LiveChains.Net
Guys, youll be pleased to know the block explorer will be available in few moments, im now alive and working again.

I know some ppl have been critical of the way i chose to launch our coin, and with all due repect to those users, but get of your high horse, LiveCoin is nothing like Doge, Kitteh or all the other cra*** out there right now.

I dont want to make you all rich, i never set to clone another coin, i set the coin total to 250,000,000 for a reason, a 2.5min block time for a reason, a low key launch for a reason, waiting till the last minuet to post here (and i didnt even want that)

I want people to understand we have a whole of life plan for the coin, us accepting it is just the start, you'll soon be seeing LiveHosting LiveCoin, LiveChains, LiveHash, LiveTrade and much much more, "Turn Key Crypto Services" We want a peace of it all, we want the community at large to work with us and for us.

Theres lots of things about crypto i dont like, if youll parden the pun, but all these new coins of late its like masturb***** only without the payoff.

Now some other things

BlockChains for LiveCoin
As soon as we pass 13,500 blocks, ill zip it all up and you can download it, im also producing an auto installer for it so you can install both the wallet and blockchains with ease

Sources
Coin SRC is on github as OP

There are now 8 nodes in total, we can try spinning off more of them, but thats a short term fix right now, the coin is almost 24hours old, i suspect come the weekend and new site for LiveCoin all will be good, and yeah i do know how frustraiting it can be for you all, you want to mine, the 3 of us are working as hard and as fast as we can

If you have issues, your free to visit and open a support request, and right now if you want answers youll need a ticket, we dont ignore tickets they just get a little behind on occasion.

Were all ears, if you have ideas or suggestions for the site, lets have them, cant say we will use them, but its nice to have input and be pointed in the right directions, this is a first of its kind service and platform so far as i know, oh yeah and remember livechains was started in a chat room with me doing my nut about how long it took to sync the blockchains, i was told if i could do better to put my money where my mouth was and here we are...

So all you critics :-) Keep sending in your abuse, cos at the end of the year im going to turn around to you and ask what you have to say now about us, were going places, you either join us or watch us, because i promise the world this - ALL YOUR GOING TO HEAR THIS YEAR IS LIVECHAINS THIS LIVECHAINS THAT.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm going to LoL if we're actually mining LTC and getting paid in Livecoin

That's not the case, Source code is posted, would be nice, but sadly for us, I'm not nor is the rest of the team money hungry, we're innovation hungry, wanting to build upon what we feel is a awesome system of concepts.

As for the " Net Diff " issue,
We'll get to it in order or priority, we also have customers who may  have spur of the moment issues that need tending too as well as the coin's progress and pools for that, we'll tackle it in time, at the sametime it's not as big an issue once the diff goes up.

thanks for heads up.

It wasn't a serious criticism ^_^ .  I just mine for the fun of it.
Dea
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

That's not the case, Source code is posted, would be nice, but sadly for us, I'm not nor is the rest of the team money hungry, we're innovation hungry, wanting to build upon what we feel is a awesome system of concepts.

As for the " Net Diff " issue,
We'll get to it in order or priority, we also have customers who may  have spur of the moment issues that need tending too as well as the coin's progress and pools for that, we'll tackle it in time, at the sametime it's not as big an issue once the diff goes up.

thanks for heads up.
Activity: 126
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Lets spread the hash out!! There are only two pools, don't want 1 to have 100%!

http://lvc.livechains.net

Fees: 0% now!!!

Not to nitpick, since the pool IS working, but is there any way we could see the net hash rate? It doesn't seem to be posting.

It's not working on either pool atm. They just show there own hash rate.
Activity: 224
So whats everyone think so far?

Cant connect. no block source. Added the conf and peer an hour ago.
added nodes manually and no connection. addnode (#) add, and nothing.

Alright try this for me please. Unless!! you have coins in wallet... If you have coins in wallet, COPY your appdata/roaming/livecoin/wallet.dat folder and place somewhere safe on desktop. As well use the wallet.dat backup feature in the wallet.

Then, uninstall Livecoin,
restart PC ( unless you have CCcleaner ( than run that once both norm n reg ) )
Download conf file here --> https://mega.co.nz/#!K4BQhBaI!bjKKrD-S1BPqQxu3Zri0WTcfL8U16uUJzcBgLFVxohA
Run livecoin setup
Run livecoin-qt
Close livecoin-qt
Place .conf in appdata/roaming/livecoin/
Place that wallet.dat if you had one  beforehand ( pending you had coins before the start of this ) in same folder as  the .conf file above
Run livecoin-qt again an wait.

Post results.

Thank you

Your link does not work! I'll try the op link again.
Dea

WHOO HOO! CongraTS  all you people mining!

Dea
lol didnt even know it came up was playing bf4 and my miner auto reconnected

Gotta love them lil guys!  I have to set up backup pools to fully utilize them n time, but It's always nice to have auto-reconnect that dev was a genius!
Dea
BTCPools are back on track an wallet is a go, Red team go! I repeat, Red team go! BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
whoops  lol  wrong thread
Dea
lvc.livechains pool give me whole lot of rejects. Huh
and http://livecoin.livechains.net/ has been down for a while.

I have notified the notified, and things are being looked into,  rest assure.
lvc.livechains pool give me whole lot of rejects. Huh Worker is okay for couple minutes, then after that all rejects, rejects.

I contacted the developers. They're looking into it.
I think its a coin problem not a pool problem.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
lvc.livechains pool give me whole lot of rejects. Huh
and http://livecoin.livechains.net/ has been down for a while.
Activity: 154
lvc.livechains pool give me whole lot of rejects. Huh Worker is okay for couple minutes, then after that all rejects, rejects.
Activity: 224
Sync is working now.. don't know how the hell i did it but its working..
wallets not syncing.. peers.dat is not helping much

Try the section at the bottom of the Original Post, and check back afterwards.

----------

Also about the Pools, I just checks, 2 of em have 12 users, and the other has about 20 or so.

Pool 1 and 2 are just two front ends to the same pools. They always have identical stats and users mining the pool.

pool 3 appears to still be up.
Dea
wallets not syncing.. peers.dat is not helping much

Try the section at the bottom of the Original Post, and check back afterwards.

----------

Also about the Pools, I just checks, 2 of em have 12 users, and the other has about 20 or so.
http://lvc.livechains.net/index.php?page=dashboard

this pool appears to still be up!

Plus 0% fee for all who join before we hit 50 MH/s!
Pages:
Jump to: