Pages:
Author

Topic: -=(NeW CoIn On ThE BlOcK)=- *-LIVECOIN-LVC-* - (oYo) -SCRYPT/POW- SITE USABLE - - page 3. (Read 19434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i need about 7k, send PM offers if you want to sell it now.
Dea
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's better to hold and see where the value goes rather then to be the one that value stems from, that's the guy who looses out since he hasn't much info before he acts, unless he has a membership with Mrs. Cloey
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
muahahahahaha 1000coins per 1 now lets hope it hits an exchange to have the coins sky rocket. LVC FOR THE WINNNNN!!!

1000 coins per 1 what ?

1$

lowlowlowlowLOWW ball.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
http://lvc.livechains.net/

Found 10 blocks with only 27 MH/s!  (in the last hour)

The main pool found only 4 with 4 MH/s!

This pool is on Fire!
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
muahahahahaha 1000coins per 1 now lets hope it hits an exchange to have the coins sky rocket. LVC FOR THE WINNNNN!!!

1000 coins per 1 what ?

1$

so you mean to tell me i've already made $2,393???  Shocked Shocked

so you mean to tell me you have 2,393,000 LVC?

thats over 80% of all the LVC thats currently been mined. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

1000 coins per 1 what ?

1$

so you mean to tell me i've already made $2,393???  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hey,

have a new pool for you:

http://lvc.easy-mining.net/

1% fees,

[email protected]

Greetz Empty
Activity: 252

1000 coins per 1 what ?
Activity: 224
wallet won't sync, can't solo mine, not cool

EDIT: problem solved.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
what are the PoW rewards set at?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
this coins mines nice and smooth, either that or the pool just rocks, either way, meeting my quotas for a change, I'm on lvc for awhile.
Activity: 336
Just started mining this one..
Always good to have some coins in your wallet.. just in case Wink
OK. I'm really liking the pretty pictures and I'm hanging around and mining.  Like I said in an earlier post, this coin should in theory EVENTUALLY be worth roughly the same as FTC as it is a virtually clone of FTC (same reward, same block time, slightly less total coins). Will be interested in seeing what price is set on Sunday...

Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering

Virtually a clone off hmm, like every coin its a clone of bitcoin, and whilst its simmular to FFC, its nothing like it....... As for its pricing, wait till sunday ive seen 40,000 LVC change hands for 0.001 BTC and these seller will be sick for not waiting lol.

Stop compairing us to other coins, cos there really is nothing to compaire......... For a start our currency has inherent value, not waiting to be placed on an exchange to get some value, ours was bourn with it

I find it hard to believe they would exchange 40k for 8$ Smiley)) either they were mentally retarded or really really needed eight bucks and had nothing in hand Smiley)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LiveChains.Net
OK. I'm really liking the pretty pictures and I'm hanging around and mining.  Like I said in an earlier post, this coin should in theory EVENTUALLY be worth roughly the same as FTC as it is a virtually clone of FTC (same reward, same block time, slightly less total coins). Will be interested in seeing what price is set on Sunday...

Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering

Virtually a clone off hmm, like every coin its a clone of bitcoin, and whilst its simmular to FFC, its nothing like it....... As for its pricing, wait till sunday ive seen 40,000 LVC change hands for 0.001 BTC and these seller will be sick for not waiting lol.

Stop compairing us to other coins, cos there really is nothing to compaire......... For a start our currency has inherent value, not waiting to be placed on an exchange to get some value, ours was bourn with it
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LiveChains.Net
the network is growing like crazy lol

can't seem to get an accurate hashrate neither from pool or wallet ... why is that ?

thats being worked on atm or will be soon from what i understand.

Network  hash rates are indeed on the fix list and will be done shortly when we add the first set of checkpoings
the network is growing like crazy lol

can't seem to get an accurate hashrate neither from pool or wallet ... why is that ?
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
guys the smaller pool hasn't found a block in 15m while the other is running through them, do something please.
I moved my 250 Khashes to the smaller pool, nothing that can tip the scales, but it's all I've got.
guys the smaller pool hasn't found a block in 15m while the other is running through them, do something please.

earnings should be the same; lower member count means bigger payouts. we have ~1/5 the hash and find ~1/5 the blocks.

We do need more Hash to prevent us from falling back into rejection territory though!

I think people are getting confused since there are two URLs pointing to the same pool. It gives the appearance of there being two large pools, when there are only 1.

yeah and the op should put second pull on top of the first so newcomers go there first.
Pages:
Jump to: