Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 33. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 23, 2019, 03:53:58 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
NO! Not all new coins are worthless. Just because some bad elements are creating shit coins doesn't make all including the good ones worthless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 03:28:45 PM
yes it is true, that new coins when they enter the market only pump for a moment and after that the price drops dramatically, coins that have a selling value are coins that have a stable price movement because the possibility still has a chance to rise again, different from the coin die the chance is small.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 23, 2019, 03:27:21 PM
I think that many projects are entering the market too early. I think that a project must first create a product and then sell its tokens.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 23, 2019, 03:27:02 PM
I also want to ask about that? Is that because the team is not serious about their project so their new coins are not valued? or just make a profit after leaving the project alone.
Teams do whatever they are supposed to do so expecting more in a bear market will be so naive behavior. Value is a mirror of price and development because of the crypto ecosystem created by high-end developers.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
March 23, 2019, 03:19:16 PM
Many cryptocurrencies have real value, but they simply do not have a demand.Perhaps this is a temporary phenomenon, but in fact many lose interest in the emergence of new coins.I think that cryptocurrency selection will occur, and really crappy cryptocurrency coins will simply disappear.Now you need to focus on promising coins and, if possible, keep them in your wallet as long as possible.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 23, 2019, 02:44:23 PM
New coins have 2 categiries other will be worthless and the other half will be worth it. But the mostly new coins are listed in the market are wasting our money so it means it is worthless because the team have no plans after the listing. Because we know the coin who are potential or good to invest they still improving and develop more about the coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2019, 02:40:20 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
That's right. This often happens for people who choose to invest in new coin coins, but not all new coins are worrying because some people can make profits from new coin coins and there are many factors that affect the rise and fall of the coin price. So in my opinion think well before you decide to invest in a new coin or not.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 02:31:12 PM
I think you are not totally correct. Your assertion would have been correct if you say 'most' new projects are not unique but a copy of an already existing cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 23, 2019, 02:04:43 PM
I also want to ask about that? Is that because the team is not serious about their project so their new coins are not valued? or just make a profit after leaving the project alone.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 23, 2019, 01:51:59 PM
Most recent projects are both tokens running on the Ethereum platform for the purpose of calling capital, some will be used as utility tokens, some after reaching the desired capital will transfer to their mainnet. So that token is only worthless if the project dies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
March 23, 2019, 01:43:31 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.
You are not wrong because that is the reality. I also sometimes wonder why they make personal tokens, if in the end it just becomes shit coin. if it is true they really should not need to make tokens seriously, just by building platforms and using existing tokens such as bitcoin or ethereum. it will get better and accelerate mass adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2019, 01:36:57 PM
Not every new coins are worthless. Some do actually continue with project development and this will build confidence and help the price growth and gradual stability. There are some projects that were launched even in this bear market that are doing fantastically well. Have a strong team and keep to your promise, traders will stay loyal. Some traders are actually looking for projects with integrity.

Some projects came just following the trend and most of them did not have a mature plan and were not supported by a reliable team. Indeed there are or there will be projects that are honest and have a good future that is worthy to be followed. But projects like that will be very rare and difficult to detect.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 01:27:03 PM
for me old coins or new coins are the same. it's just that what's different is its development. because until now there are also projects that sometimes scam in the middle of the trip, and that certainly makes us all disappointed. so we have to be sure and careful when choosing a coin, so we don't get fooled.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 01:25:48 PM
No they are not useless. The problem is that holding a token sale on such a bad market conditions is very brave and cannot lead to a great success within a short time. Altcoins are very undervalued at the moment, especially new altcoins, which makes them a great investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 23, 2019, 12:57:25 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.
old coins won't always be valuable and new coins won't necessarily die, please check https://coinmarketcap.com/ you will find new coins that have the potential
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 23, 2019, 12:06:50 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.

First, it depends on the coin itself. Second, we are still in the bear market. Third, bounty hunters and investors and even the project themselves dump the tokens and as a result the price dramatically fall.

It only feels dead if there are not development from behind once they released their coins. But there are still lots of active dev's and trying to really sustained and improved their coins in the long run. Maybe what you invested is just shitcoins that is created for pure pump-and-dump scheme.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 23, 2019, 11:59:53 AM
the problem of many coin from list on first market exchange is they can't survive from dumping
the problem the dumper comes from their holder
their team can't convicing the holder to dumping
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 23, 2019, 11:51:16 AM
I think not all coin are worthless. Maybe we only need to select a good and amazing project to see a good coin, I believe that the coin is depend on the developer or the team that handle it. Maybe it will become worthless if the project is not interesting and no active team behind it. Crypto is all about trust and transparency that is why crypto is really volatile.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 23, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
A good project always shows a good future to us .There are lots project are way to dead as the team don't have well planning .They don't even have a good strategy and roadmap  .We have to choose a good project before invest .Its not mean all project are worthless but  recently its happening mostly.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 11:32:50 AM
It is true that these days many news coins don't have much value, if you are lucky then one or two would prove to be valuable to you, but most of them are very disappointing.
Pages:
Jump to: