Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 25. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 28, 2019, 07:20:43 AM
I agree at some point. Most of the ICO's now adays are just coke and go. Projects that has no product and with anonymous team. But there are still that is really worth to buy just do some research and make sure that there is a product and the team is active.
As long as we are doing a lot of effort to find the hidden gem and we will never regret it, remember the hidden gem will be so difficult to be discovered consider there was a ton of icos in these days.
Product and team is a crucial part in ico
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 07:16:46 AM
i totally disagree with this.some coins are far better than some big coin.the problem we have in cryptocurrency is that most ico are not really doing the right thing.some coin are good coins infant it sometimes surprise hunters how the project made it that far to bring out good thing.so i believe if a project get a solid foundation it will never become a shit coin despite the fact that market is not good some new coins are still doing wonders.i believe more good project is still coming.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 28, 2019, 07:03:25 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Maybe they are worthless to you; but not to me
New projects coins such as gmb, aenco, wibsonhave been fantastic
And serve token was superb too

So dyor always and avoid fake projects
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
March 28, 2019, 06:51:19 AM
If the project is popular and has prospects, then the token / coin will be in demand in the market. New Altcoins are worthless not because of the situation on the market, but because nobody needs them.
right and most new coins are now less desirable because the more it increases that year more and more coins become garbage because the project is no longer developed
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 06:51:03 AM
Many people create a new coin just for money grabbing especially for masternode coin, they create a coin with just copy and custom the code from popular coin to make a new one then trick the investor with the high guarantee of ROI. after successful listed on the exchange, they will try selling their own coin to earn buck than leave it (exit scam)...
You're right. Thirst to earn more does not leave many people alone because they create more and more new duplicates that do not cost anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
March 28, 2019, 06:49:00 AM
Many people create a new coin just for money grabbing especially for masternode coin, they create a coin with just copy and custom the code from popular coin to make a new one then trick the investor with the high guarantee of ROI. after successful listed on the exchange, they will try selling their own coin to earn buck than leave it (exit scam)...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 28, 2019, 06:46:16 AM
Sometimes, I also ever think that new coins are worthless. But in fact, not all of them are worthless.
Some of them still become worthy coins that we can appreciate, support, and also invest.
See, some coins considered worthless is probably because they have no unique idea, great and strong team, and also less promotion. However, some coins with real products, strong and professional team, usable coins, for now, they will be worthier.
See, some coins for gaming become very popular these days and they can grow faster.
It means that worth or not a coin will depend on how the team or developer present and create it to attract the investors and to survive in this bear era.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 06:40:03 AM
Now in general, as for me, you should not pay attention to new and young projects. Because many are not worth this silt and actually just turn out to be scammers.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
March 28, 2019, 06:39:09 AM
I hope that strict regulations will soon be made to make new coins, as we know that there are currently too many coins that make competition very tight, especially as investors continue to decrease because of the many new coins that are scam.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 28, 2019, 06:23:42 AM
Most times, it is good to understand what the token use of a project is. If it has reasonable usefulness then we can be sure the demand for it will be higher hence its value can grow sooner or later.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
March 28, 2019, 06:17:23 AM
I agree at some point. Most of the ICO's now adays are just coke and go. Projects that has no product and with anonymous team. But there are still that is really worth to buy just do some research and make sure that there is a product and the team is active.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 28, 2019, 06:15:39 AM
There are some projects that have absolutely no value behind them, because they do not have enough experience and do not know what to do on such a market. But I am asking about why would people invest in such projects? It is their own failure.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
March 28, 2019, 06:02:14 AM
Yes you maybe right about it, but not all coins are like that as you have said as well. The price movements comes from the way the new coins are utilized. Utility is very important. It gives the coin life. Due to several other coins that have existed, many have just been left unused and are buried to be left unremembered by the known and great coins. It is really a great competition. The edge often goes to the coin who have the most utility and their respectives Team that works so hard in establishing their own place in the cryptocurrency world. Look at EOS it had been established around 2017 but it made good movements of utility and price as well. Look at the list in the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 28, 2019, 05:52:00 AM
If the project is popular and has prospects, then the token / coin will be in demand in the market. New Altcoins are worthless not because of the situation on the market, but because nobody needs them.
copper member
Activity: 294
March 28, 2019, 05:40:03 AM
I think not only new coins don't have market prices, but all the current coin prices have dropped, now the most important thing is that we choose new projects or coins that we can expect in the future with many benefits.
Activity: 258
March 28, 2019, 05:38:56 AM
Dont make  a general  conclusion saying that new coins are all worthless. Since crypto is coming more popular than before, some weak project make a move and come to the world of crypto even they are lack of ability and knowledge about it, so some new coins seems dead no price and volume at all. But dont take it all, there are still big companies around here, can raised millions of dollar in token sales. This new coins is not belong on the category of worthless currency. You should look for it as profitable investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 05:36:45 AM
Many coins are worth nothing, because few developers have an idea of all the difficulties of a bear market and its needs. Often projects do not have their own product, which also does not portend success.
Activity: 382
March 28, 2019, 05:31:59 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Almost all of the new coins/tokens are basically failure. But I still have hope for certain projects that can actually give decent profit if the developers makes the product works properly. And one of them will release their tokenomics this March 29 or 31.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 05:23:48 AM
What coins are you talking about? The ICO is dead, as are the coins you get there. If you want to see promising coins again, join IEO or STO. This is the future of the cryptocurrency market and even today the coins you buy on IEO already bring you profits.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
March 28, 2019, 05:17:06 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
Your opinion is very accurate. I see that many of the current coins are really not potential and quality. If the founders of coins don't have a strategy, it will be easy to fail and this currency will die. Therefore, we should consider projects when investing in it. This is reflected in Whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: