Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 27. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:58:38 AM

Be careful with the market because the downtrend can happen in anytime and make sure that you can choose the right coin to invest. I agree that crypto is getting stronger and I am sure that crypto can reach all people from all country because they can have a new way to make a profit. And if they can make a profit, then they can make the better life in the future which we always want.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
March 27, 2019, 01:18:52 AM
Many coin owners this days do not have future plan for their coins. All they know is to list it on an exchange and they are gone. Some even go to the point of going to develop another project. Leaving the investor in a tight corner.
Activity: 448
March 27, 2019, 12:40:16 AM
Basically,  80% of the the new developed cryptos are actually worthless. The worst part of it all is that they Fake everything because they want people to believe in them so they have to keep lying and deceiving people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 12:26:18 AM
Yes, many of them are worthless but there are some few promising ones. Most of them die after getting listed on exchanges because of the current bear market conditions. Some would have survived if we were to be in bull period
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 27, 2019, 12:09:14 AM
Its hard for a new project to stablished a good volume coin, so even it hit an exchange after all its become priceless. Current situation also have affect on it, but the main reason is lack of ability. For my opinion good coin is when its started from an old existing project not a newbie. By this mean, the token will be exist for some reason not just only a tradable coin. Look at the top coins at the market, its started as priceless coin for years but now its become known currency world wide with a large volume per day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 26, 2019, 11:52:21 PM
I think not all of the new coins are worthless, I believe that every coin depends upon the project and th steam behind it. Some other new coin is becoming worthless because of the trust issue, almost all coin are good at first but in the long run its slowly drop down is then I think everything is not depend on a new or old coin it depends upon the project.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 26, 2019, 11:49:24 PM
The reason why the new coins are worthless because the coin being listed is not potential and also they did not have anyplan or any purposes why they create their coin. But new more coins now sre really wasting time to invest.
But make sure once you choose to the new altcoin you will choose wisely so you will not lose.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 11:49:05 PM
no matter how good the coin is if the project product is not good the price of the coin will not be valuable. all depends on the coin product itself.
Activity: 784
March 26, 2019, 11:19:00 PM
I agree that it depends upon the project's outcome, even new coins or old coins if their project's outcone is not good, the price of its coins are going to be so low. But if there are good product made by the project, then the price would be good enough.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 26, 2019, 11:02:33 PM
New projects aren't worthless provided they bring new technologies to the table whether it be a protocol, security, or utility etc. but many are simply rip-offs of other ideas or clones of original code bases and these generally don't offer much in the way of innovation and instead are used for pump and dumps and ponzi schemes so don't invest in any of these unless you're certain they've got long term potential and a dedicated development team and strong community
Activity: 896
March 26, 2019, 10:37:42 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

I agree that MOST new coins are worthless, from the fact that we still see a minority of the ICO is still able to flip itself after launch and this reflect that there are still people demand for the coins and with demand only if it is a potential coin to be.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 10:34:24 AM
I don't agree with you on this one. You cannot make a general claim and conclusion that all new coins are worthless. In fact, that is a sign of the fact that some of the already coins existing are incompetent and hence these new coins are a better version of them, and f course, excluding scam coins
yes it is true that not all new coins are worthless, some of them have a price because the team is serious about running their work map. but a bad market condition is indeed one of the factors why coins are not valuable when entering the market, just try it if the market is stable and the team is more serious about moving again the possibility of new coins developing in price.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 02:18:56 PM
Because most coins that are released do nothing they just do all the same. Once a coin comes out that does  something no other coins do it will be good.
Activity: 453
https://goldeth.io/
March 25, 2019, 01:57:01 PM
New coins are no longer valuable after experiencing an initial increase when entering the market and then many coin prices die, developers no longer care about the projects they make and many other developers also prefer to launch new projects again. so this makes the price of new coins difficult to develop while investors also don't want to lose money so they tend to move to new projects again rather than survive on previous projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
March 24, 2019, 07:26:25 PM
basically all depends on the seriousness of their team in developing it, so we must be careful if you want to invest in coins that have just emerged because there have been many cases that happened about it.
Moreover, the market conditions are still slumped and many new projects with good potential choose to stop halfway or delay in increasing their coins better.
that's the reason one would prefer to focus on trading more than investing in new coins.
In some case also that big whales tried to manipulated the market and halt some projects to move.
Truly the team participation's and its responsibility will help to not making their coin just sleep cause if that will happens they could hardly recover such fall and even the trust of investors. As before it goes like that, they'll better to prepared everything and to take actions earlier.
Activity: 407
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 24, 2019, 07:25:04 PM
actually it is like that but even so we still have to give new coins a chance, if we immediately think badly at a new coin then there will be no new coins that will really develop even if there will be no ICO that will succeed because people do not believe in the ICO will make a new coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 07:20:21 PM
basically all depends on the seriousness of their team in developing it, so we must be careful if you want to invest in coins that have just emerged because there have been many cases that happened about it.
Moreover, the market conditions are still slumped and many new projects with good potential choose to stop halfway or delay in increasing their coins better.
that's the reason one would prefer to focus on trading more than investing in new coins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 24, 2019, 07:14:17 PM
Recently I have seen a news that most of the successful ICO from 2017, already scammed or death badly! So, It's doesn't mean the coin new or old, it's mean the potential of the project, development and of course the community matters! Many coins become dead because they don't have a strong community! Most of the project stopped developing the project because of the bear market! Some projects earned 3-5M USD when ETH price was 600-800 USD and they did not cash them out, so after a few months when ETH price become 80-90 USD those projects become dead basically!  

But yes, most of the new altcoins are valueless, because they don't have a strong fundamental, work plan and community. But many new and the real project also coming nowadays! So, we can't blame every new coin!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 24, 2019, 07:13:01 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Probably true the bear market is one of the reasons why developers are very hesitant to get their coin listed even in big exchange, it just will not show the real value of the token, some coins are dropping up 90% of their value and will take months before investors can break even or make a profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2019, 07:10:18 PM
I don't think that all of the new coins are worthless. In this market we saw many kind of coins. And after a season those who are not gonna work in this market they just blew up. And mainly, all old projects are good. But many new projects also coming with great ideas and. In mid 2018 to late 2018 this whole time was not good, we saw many scams and failed projects. So most of the coins were useless and worthless. But things are getting better. So let's hope for best.
Pages:
Jump to: