Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 34. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 23, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
more than 90% of the altcoins are worthless because they are useless.

it also covers the new coins. the reason for it is simple too. it is because the developers have never focused so much on developing than they have focused on pump and dumping. for years they have been creating coins that can get the biggest pumps instead of focusing on creating decent projects that can be used. so the result is a market filled with junk that get pumped for a while  and then end up in the graveyard.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 11:18:44 AM
Your statement can be true but bear with me that either new coin or old coin it will still be valueless if the have no active team n working products, niece me there are still a few good and solid projects on the dryline
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 11:16:44 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
It all depends on the project. The price does not develop just because you need a good, serious project with a product and an idea and not just another exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 11:15:45 AM
new coin is worth for me, but not all coins.
there are some new coins that provide big enough profit for me, I buy ICO FET and get a 5x profit that's worth to me because I'm looking for profit here not to find a product from a project.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
March 23, 2019, 11:13:43 AM
I will agree with you on this as all the recent icos i have involved in either by investing or promoting i have seen almost all of them are 10x down from the ico price as soon as they list on exchange after the ico but if we talk realistically then i think it is mostly due to market conditions and bears dominancy and as soon as market sees improvement and reversal we will see good projects booming too so lets be patient and wait for market recovery.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 11:03:47 AM
new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 09:45:58 AM
I think other new coin is worthless because it is difficult to put another exchanger so it is difficult for others and there is no value and one of the causes is the lack of funds to put in another volume exchanger so other bounty and ico increase the ico date to make more investors and the opportunity to buy others but others because the ico is in the lack of marketing and not reach the softcap so the another new coin has fallen into price and none of the exchanges are good but there are also new coin with potential and good buy because longterm and good project so investors are expecting to increase the price of their new coin .
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
March 23, 2019, 09:32:59 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Pages:
Jump to: