Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one? - page 2. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
i dont know about gram and others but i did recognized libra coin and it was from facebook right ?  we all know that facebook is a legit and big company so i think their coin will also become big and will become a promising one   . i do also heard that fb's libra coin is a kind of a stable coin and stable coins were always been useful or helpful because they prevent your funds from the fluctuations  . usdt should be threatened now and not btc  .

Check LAW and Ubikiri you'll like it
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?
Libra is StableCoin. I don't think you can make a profit from it. Please consider carefully before buying them

Or even better..don't buy it
Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

great answer bro

they dont get it that stable coins dont grow and they just exchange like to exchange usd to euro or any other,

and while the prices in supermarkets,house and other things grow they bring us new stable coin which in real not real crypto because real crypto coin is can grow very high

That's what I'm talking about Libra is just a type of fiat not a crypto coin...
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

All of them are promising coins but they are of different league.
Libra would be a stable coin, a coin we all be using for trading our crypto, taking a ride or buying a coffee.
GRAM was a lot more promise but very less delivered. A totally anonymous blockchain based communication is really awesome even if we need to wait.

I guess you missed LAW cuz this coin seems to be the most promising one. It has product already and it develops really fast
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

I don't understand the reason why people are so obsessed with FB and Libra. It's not a crypto coin you are right and even more it's a stable coin and it means that it won't get you any profit...

It's better to buy GRAM or LAW then
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

I don't understand the reason why people are so obsessed with FB and Libra. It's not a crypto coin you are right and even more it's a stable coin and it means that it won't get you any profit...
Activity: 55
Libra is StableCoin. I don't think you can make a profit from it. Please consider carefully before buying them

That's why we don't buy it, do we guys?
I haven't met a Libra lover yet.
70% Libra haters
30% neutral about Libra

I personally will definitely buy Libra to be used as an investment, so I would advise you to invest in Libra too, because if you invest in Libra then you will definitely get a big profit, I say that because there are many big companies that support Libra and besides that Libra has also become very popular, making me sure if the price of Libra will definitely increase and of course you will not regret to invest in Libra.

As I see now Libra is the most questionable coin among Gram, Law and Libra. It's a stable coin and it's still unclear what is Zuckerberg going to do with Committee

So you what will buy GRAM or LAW?

I've heard a lot of opinions like yours. Even that Zuckerberg has a problem with Senate Banking Committee, did u hear smth about this?
Even facebook still faced the problem with the united states. Libra will become very centralized crypto that will be used to create a peer to peer payment system that used fiat as its backed money to provide crypto ecosystem without involving any volatility that can be manipulated.

Also have heard smth about it. Zuckerberg is not a security guarantor

A lot of people hate Libra idk why
Activity: 116
SEQ (Sequence) is far better and more likely to 100x than anything else on this thread. A lot of time and research has gone into this one, at least 5 months worth, following twitter posts, chatting on discord channel. Truly a hidden gem.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEQ

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sequence/#charts

https://discord.gg/UAF2FM

I don't know it but I take a look and what do you think about Law?
I would buy a GRAM, but as far as it's known that while it is not sold to the masses. Official sales come  only in the 3rd quarter 2019 year with the launch of platform. And one more thing. To the ICO investors of the TON's project, who will be the first to receive gram,will prohibited to sell received tokens within 18 months.

One project im looking forward to investing in at IEO is Tokoin.io
They are a major support project offering a platform for small businesses to network, receive finance and flourish among others in the platform ecosystem. They recently sold out two tokensales within minutes, so demands there plus they are tapping into a massive market.

Thanks, but I think I will buy more LAW
Activity: 22
I would buy a GRAM, but as far as it's known that while it is not sold to the masses. Official sales come  only in the 3rd quarter 2019 year with the launch of platform. And one more thing. To the ICO investors of the TON's project, who will be the first to receive gram,will prohibited to sell received tokens within 18 months.

One project im looking forward to investing in at IEO is Tokoin.io
They are a major support project offering a platform for small businesses to network, receive finance and flourish among others in the platform ecosystem. They recently sold out two tokensales within minutes, so demands there plus they are tapping into a massive market.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
SEQ (Sequence) is far better and more likely to 100x than anything else on this thread. A lot of time and research has gone into this one, at least 5 months worth, following twitter posts, chatting on discord channel. Truly a hidden gem.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEQ

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sequence/#charts

https://discord.gg/UAF2FM
Both all are promising because is backed by a large and trusted company. GRAM backed by telegram as we know the most used messenger for crypto citizen and LIBRA backed by Facebook as we know one of the most popular social media in this world. Both of them can bring more awareness to the public about crypto and then they start to use crypto too...

And what do you think about LAW?
hey , everyone. recently i have found an interesting thread regarding this discussion. You can check it following the link.

Ok, I'll take a look
Activity: 56
hey , everyone. recently i have found an interesting thread regarding this discussion. You can check it following the link.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I think LIBRA coin is the most promising coin among those listed coins. There was been so much news and hype on these LIBRA coin. Though it doesn't matter, but at least it should count for something.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Both all are promising because is backed by a large and trusted company. GRAM backed by telegram as we know the most used messenger for crypto citizen and LIBRA backed by Facebook as we know one of the most popular social media in this world. Both of them can bring more awareness to the public about crypto and then they start to use crypto too...
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it's another great development for facebook and Cryptocurrency for having LIBRA around. But personally, I won't rush into it but might later go for it. Let's see how it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: