Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one? - page 7. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i think libra coin will bring good volume to crypto market. because so many tv channels and newspaper and social media channels have been talking and announcing about libra. i think it is a good sign for the market.
As far as I know, Libra is stablecoin and doesn't have much value to invest because this is just a coin that can help investors liquidate well as it relates to many other payment companies and in the near future this coin will be applied to reality because Facebook has a huge influence in our daily lives. In my opinion, we should be patient to wait for the latest update because until now there have not been any changes in this time period.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Not all of them will go outside their social media channels. All of them are based on something where it will be used – Gram on Telegram, Libra on Facebook, Law.. What is that?

it is based on social network too, by the way. on Ubikiri

I checked it, it’s a small network now, but I like the concept. Yeah, so it can be said that all of them are based on the social network.

Yeah, it is focused on business relations only and it has launched on this week
Activity: 116
Don't know much about LAW but I'm pretty confident GRAM is the most promising of the three. Clearly Libra is a centralized coin. It's more like JP Morgan's coin rather than USDT. Meanwhile Gram is well known and very attractive for its billion ICO. I will defenitely put some money on Gram ICO.

LAW is the coin of social network Ubikiri. Check it out, it looks very promising now
Simple! The hype is so big that it is obvious – IT WILL RAISE! So buy buy buy.

what exactly to buy? Smiley
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

And what about LAW. Do you know about it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i think libra coin will bring good volume to crypto market. because so many tv channels and newspaper and social media channels have been talking and announcing about libra. i think it is a good sign for the market.
Activity: 50
Simple! The hype is so big that it is obvious – IT WILL RAISE! So buy buy buy.
Activity: 55
Not all of them will go outside their social media channels. All of them are based on something where it will be used – Gram on Telegram, Libra on Facebook, Law.. What is that?

I checked it, it’s a small network now, but I like the concept. Yeah, so it can be said that all of them are based on the social network.
Just hold BTC. No need to look behind its back.

Strange opinion in altcoins theme Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
Don't know much about LAW but I'm pretty confident GRAM is the most promising of the three. Clearly Libra is a centralized coin. It's more like JP Morgan's coin rather than USDT. Meanwhile Gram is well known and very attractive for its billion ICO. I will defenitely put some money on Gram ICO.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10
Facebook is a big company and they know how to advertise, with great potential and a huge team of supporters that I think their LIBRA currency will make a big buzz in the electronic money market. Let's wait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to work on decision as referring use of limit on parts of resource on distribution as further to moves on higher shifts of terms with modest on compliance to gains as the drawing from the san jose of the use with revision on assessment as investors to collects on expectation of returns with difference.

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.
Activity: 55
Activity: 54
I would buy a GRAM, but as far as it's known that while it is not sold to the masses. Official sales come  only in the 3rd quarter 2019 year with the launch of platform. And one more thing. To the ICO investors of the TON's project, who will be the first to receive gram,will prohibited to sell received tokens within 18 months.

I also on GRAM's side
Of all the coins listed above, only Gram has weight for me. A coin that, like Libra, has serious investors but is decentralized and able to change the crypto market.

I don't like how Zuckerberg try to implement its principles in the blockchain world...
Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

All of them are promising coins but they are of different league.
Libra would be a stable coin, a coin we all be using for trading our crypto, taking a ride or buying a coffee.
GRAM was a lot more promise but very less delivered. A totally anonymous blockchain based communication is really awesome even if we need to wait.

I also appreciate anonymity of GRAM. It's obvious that Libra be the same as Fb with all its fuck-ups
Durov will beat Zucker. Hope so Wink) Don’t like Fb after all that scandals. It’s not crypto-oriented at all.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Of all the coins listed above, only Gram has weight for me. A coin that, like Libra, has serious investors but is decentralized and able to change the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: